Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends:

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 08:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Am I too late to the party? I'm Harold

I have a ton to say, and sorry to have not responded earlier. I very surprised at this change, especially as he is, was such a "good guy". A. "man of his word " pretty much turned out to be a douche bag thief, crook, preying on those who trusted in him and the quality of his work.

There was a "break in" reported. I picked that up when I RAN to get my car right after the break in. I have the report. I won't reveal personal info from the report, but details are available for public consumption.

I've tried to take the high road, as I've got a family who depends on my. But sounds like some don't care. Way to live in fear Josh.

I'm working 70 hrs a week, and still haven't recovered from this hit. I'm remodeling my home, myself i. Prep for an upcoming addition to my family. My focus is on there things.

I have lots to say and reveal, but would like to state facts. The guy had my car almost 2 years. So much gets blurry. Putting together the whole storry. Pretty much $10k to 25k. Insurance totaled my car not a single dime from jost. Will most more thus weekrnd when I have time. Harold.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:54 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ws6taguy
Yes it is, that is why there is so much of it happening on here......

It is amazing how the bandwagon jumpers are so quick to comment. 3 days over 23,000 views, 19+ pages. This is amazing...

Yes it is a shi**y situation, I’m sure it has caused a lot of people (including Josh and his family) more then they feel they can stand. To those involved I hope that Josh can make it right, but unfortunately it was the tact that people tried to use to handle their situations with that probably caused it to come where it is now, although they don’t want to admit it. :secret2

I can see why Josh doesn't come on this site; everybody wants answers for other people's problems. And a public forum is not the place to settle disputes.

I am also amazed that the depths that some people have even gone to. So far as to post his WIFE'S Facebook page, IDK what you were trying to accomplish... but damn. And others who are having the lawyers read over this... what they would call "Hearsay". But if legal action is what you feel you need to do also realize there are high costs associated with it with non-guaranteed results. Again, i hope all can be eventually worked out. But as stated before patience is a virtue.

im sure if it was your money that was taken under false pretenses you would feel a little different. and them finding his wife on facebook is just a consequence of his own actions HE was the one that choose to tell the customers that he screwed about the situation on a open forum and then never even replied to anything in the forum. he should have just had the sack to call each customer individually and tell them
Old 12-05-2012, 09:02 PM
Launching!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by sschoeffler
Talk is cheap. Time will tell if this guy has a spine and/or a Conscience. When you wonder what to do, think of the acronym, WWJD... and if for some bizarre reason believe in him, think about the golden rule. I hope this guy truly means to make things right...
"Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either.....but at least that bitch knows I'm smarter than her."

Dude, WWJD is great advice, but I doubt Jesus would have your quote right beneath it. Think about it???
Old 12-05-2012, 09:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Black Sunshine/ 00SS
Am I too late to the party? I'm Harold
I am still pissed for you. When you posted your situation a while back I remember how every KY-turbo cheerleader was saying how you were going about things the wrong way and posting negative things will only hurt things. "He's a stand up guy..." Only thing that dude is stand up about is radiators! Let him in your engine compartment and everything under the hood has to move.
Sadly the anger felt by this community when the "break in" occured was guided towards the wrong thief!
Old 12-05-2012, 09:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't need to know the whole story, I did read the whole thread and break in when it came out, which I sympathized for. Not anymore, it's so sad to hear all of this. Psj, what you said hits it right on the money. I'm not going to restate what everyone else said, just expressing what wrong has been done.
Harlod, Craig I hope you guys along with everyone else who's been ripped sees justice done to josh soon. We all do.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ryans99ls1
Damn. this **** is getting wild. IB should be ashamed too, idk how they can continue to protect sponsors like this.
I wouldn't be surprised if IB has RaceFab as a Sponsor already. They dont care, as long as they get paid.

Hope it all comes clean for you guys.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by pnykillerz28ls1
im sure if it was your money that was taken under false pretenses you would feel a little different. and them finding his wife on facebook is just a consequence of his own actions HE was the one that choose to tell the customers that he screwed about the situation on a open forum and then never even replied to anything in the forum. he should have just had the sack to call each customer individually and tell them
I HAVE had money taken from me for a place here in NC called Turbo Performance Specialties. Granted it was not $22k, but only about $7k. He closed up shop, and kept most of my parts, I had to start over, save up more money and try again. I was pissed, I cannot sue a company that is no longer in business, if the judge does rule in your favor, you can receive a portion of the assets of the business, WHICH IS NOTHING BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST. Which most of you will find out after speaking to a lawyer

On to the next topic, his wife... You think that if you sent her message or a poke she is going to add you, befriend you and then start talking to you about a business she has nothing to do with? I'm sure this is also stressful on her too and she does not need that kind of abuse from anyone, although your probably too pigheaded to figure that out. You’re putting a man’s personal life out there which is not needed.

Tell you what from now on, i will only correspond with you by talking to your significant other (wife, girlfriend, partner WHATEVER), i don't care if he or she has anything to do with our conversation but from this point on i will only talk to them about you. Kinda get where i am going here. Keep business business, and keep peoples family out of it.

Please see my previous comment as to why I feel Josh doesn't need to get on here and defend himself to a bunch on faceless jerks who only want to sit on this page and

I feel sincerely sorry for the guys who lost money, as i was in the same boat at one point. No one plans for this, but a calm head will prevail. There is too much in life to get worried about a hobby
Old 12-05-2012, 11:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 169 Likes on 111 Posts

Integrity....

it is what separates douche bag criminals from people with a moral compass.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:54 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,143 Likes on 743 Posts

I was in a seminar all day, never been to Miami before.

None of us are perfect. And it's hard to sometimes reflect on what we do, who we are, and why things happen.

Even though things seem to have gotten weird with Josh sometime in the last 12 or 8 months, most folks gave him the benefit of the doubt. In fact, compared to some of the past problems I've seen from 7-10 years ago, he had a lot of folks take his side and even send him some donations. Now that's pretty cool if you think about it. That's how much trust Josh had in the community.

Whether he can admit it to himself or not, Josh let the business get away from himself. I don't know if there are additional factors, but let's be completely honest. The customers wanted their ordered stuff, he kept taking money in, and some point he stopped fulfilling some or all of his orders. Maybe he kept the local guys serviced, don't know. But that's not their fault.

I see some real denial, and something that I see happen in situations like this. I think Josh got and might still be upset at some of the comments. But this is displaced anger. Folks would not be salty and insulting, and angry, if he had not done this. It's his fault. Like that guy said a few pages ago, he could have settled some debts, and made stuff right. He could have reset the play clock.

People have to own that they let it get away from themselves, and they are to blame, and they have to make it right. As a Christian I think we all have a good core. But to ask for forgiveness you have to stop lying to yourself.

I posted the pic of that turbo kit because it was sent to me. I don't know the circumstances, and I'm sorry if it causes that guy some upset.

Josh you can always stop and do the right thing. Like Chris P or someone already said, can you walk in Chris P's, Craig or somebody else's shoes? Chris is out $6,000. Did you take anyone else' money in the last 45 days when you were winding this done? How would you feel? He paid you after the "robbery."

I'm personally sorry for my comment about Brian H, but Brian, and I will say this in person to, that's how I am, I'm direct, you should have even at the risk of losing his friendship done what you can to stop this.

I had a local friend who I stopped helping and hanging out with once it was confirmed to me by a manufacturer that he was lying about why a set of wheels that were ordered for another friend were taking 6 months. I told that friend it was wrong, I knew he was lying, and that he had to stop this. I then told him I could not hang out with him if he did not make it right. He did not. He continued to deny the truth. I do not hang out with him though I still like him. I like Josh too, but this is all wrong.

Don't hide, don't focus on your anger on the comments, focus on how there are a number of folks who are out parts and money that they worked hard to earn, and sent their money to you so that they could have fun and go fast.

I've seen folks become embittered about cars and leave the hobby, sell the car, they don't want to mess with it anymore. Think about the fights, arguments, and upset in some of these households.

I know you are reading this, and probably feel like total crap. I encourage you to reach out and make it right. Or you can let this all roll out, have sheriffs knock on your door, get served summons to appear in court, and then have to go to trial, or negotiate something, or whatever else will happen. This isn't ending, it's starting.

Good luck to all.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:42 AM
On The Tree

I HAVE had money taken from me for a place here in NC called Turbo Performance Specialties. Granted it was not $22k, but only about $7k. He closed up shop, and kept most of my parts, I had to start over, save up more money and try again. I was pissed, I cannot sue a company that is no longer in business, if the judge does rule in your favor, you can receive a portion of the assets of the business, WHICH IS NOTHING BECAUSE IT DOES NOT EXIST. Which most of you will find out after speaking to a lawyer

On to the next topic, his wife... You think that if you sent her message or a poke she is going to add you, befriend you and then start talking to you about a business she has nothing to do with? I'm sure this is also stressful on her too and she does not need that kind of abuse from anyone, although your probably too pigheaded to figure that out. You’re putting a man’s personal life out there which is not needed.

Tell you what from now on, i will only correspond with you by talking to your significant other (wife, girlfriend, partner WHATEVER), i don't care if he or she has anything to do with our conversation but from this point on i will only talk to them about you. Kinda get where i am going here. Keep business business, and keep peoples family out of it.

Please see my previous comment as to why I feel Josh doesn't need to get on here and defend himself to a bunch on faceless jerks who only want to sit on this page and

I feel sincerely sorry for the guys who lost money, as i was in the same boat at one point. No one plans for this, but a calm head will prevail. There is too much in life to get worried about a hobby
im not tryin start an argument in an already angry thread but hey if you can take a 7k hit and shrug it off more power to you but if i lost even half that much and the only way i was able to contact the guy was through his wife i would be talking to her or at least asking her how shes enjoying my hard earned cash. and yea they would probably eat him alive if he did reply to anything on here but at least it would show that he cared and had a little integrity to listen to the peoples frustration but he couldn't even do that
Old 12-06-2012, 03:02 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by CHRIS'S 98 SS
A doctor at a hospital does surgery and stitches on patients also but if you walked in the emergency room or operating room with beer cans all over the floor, would you still let him operate on you!!!! He'll no
Seriously? You are gonna compare a shop that makes turbo kits to a medical facility? Wow.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:24 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by brianfromhawaii
Seriously? You are gonna compare a shop that makes turbo kits to a medical facility? Wow.
Why not, they do good work as you stated!! It doesn't matter what I compare to just because they do good work doesn't mean it's right.
Old 12-06-2012, 05:31 AM
On The Tree

And to come to think of it BRIAN FROM HAWAII, you had posted a month or two ago about sending him a bunch of money for something!! Did you get what you ordered or did you lose your money like we did? Your either a friend of josh or josh under a different screen name. I'm postitve on the last post josh made about coming back you stated you sent him some money. Ill try to find it. Either way did you get what you wanted or did you lose your money and not mad. But something doesn't sound right with you!!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:37 AM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This **** is just crazy!
Old 12-06-2012, 06:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by westtexasbuff
Bro, Josh posted that in Harold's thread like way back when... This is not news, or up to date with what's currently going on. I remember reading this chit a long time ago. All that doesn't even matter now, since he still phucked over everyone.
i know, i reposted it to show how he was saying how he will fix this and that and he stands by what happend blah blah. yet he just took off and closed up shop . pretty low. if it was me. i would still do whatever it took to get people their money back. i would also not take any new orders till everyone who got hammered due to the break in got their stuff or money back
Old 12-06-2012, 06:53 AM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I can see why Josh doesn't come on this site; everybody wants answers for other people's problems. And a public forum is not the place to settle disputes.
Josh started it with the first post.

And yes... everyone wants answers.
Old 12-06-2012, 06:59 AM
On The Tree

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...1589794&page=2

Found it Brian from Hawaii. So what's your story?
Old 12-06-2012, 07:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your saying seriously? Everybody enjoys a cold one. But put the empty can in a trashcan! He obviously wasn't busy doing anything else. Place probably looked like a rental house after some douchebag low life got evicted. That's his point. Maybe you already know that and the beer can comment struck too close to home?
Old 12-06-2012, 08:46 AM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I hope everyone who suffered from this is taken care of.
Old 12-06-2012, 09:34 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 2000RATA
Your saying seriously? Everybody enjoys a cold one. But put the empty can in a trashcan! He obviously wasn't busy doing anything else. Place probably looked like a rental house after some douchebag low life got evicted. That's his point. Maybe you already know that and the beer can comment struck too close to home?
Hit it on the head. I can't believe people aren't taught to throw their **** away anymore. That is a mute point right now though. Hope the people get some sort of compensation.

Quick Reply: Attention all KY-Turbo Customers, Supporters, and Friends: