General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Idiots where you live?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2009, 01:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Idiots where you live?

Thought i would get on here and share a story about an idiot that lives in my area. So this guy has a 80's model ta that he used to run on the street around here back in the day. He tore it down and spent five years rebuilding it according to him. As soon as the guy got the thing done, he brought it to where i work because i work with his wife. I stood and talked to him for about ten minutes about his car with my car sitting ten feet from his. One of my other buddies has an 02 ws6 and its proly one of the fastest true street cars in our area. Anyway this guy gets on a local site about a month ago and starts running his mouth about our cars. He says that he hasent seen any of us since he got his car done and he was looking to race us. He calls us pussies and says that we always say that our cars are stock, which is not ture at all. This guys car ran 11.7 at 118. Pretty decent, not slow, but hes thinkin its the **** becasue he used to race ten years ago and im sure it would have been back then. This guy doesnt have a clue how fast our cars are, especially the ws6 which he calls out on the site. We're getting together soon and driving to this guys house and knocking on his door and calling him out. My money says he wimps out. Just wondering how many people have to put up with idiots such as this?
Old 03-12-2009, 01:34 AM
TECH Addict

got plenty of those around here, but problem is most of them are ricers or mustang owners who talk **** but cant back it up.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:46 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They're everywhere, man. Get used to it. You'll never convince an old schooler that a "new" car (meaning one with electronic engine management) will beat the **** out of a lot of old carbed street cars, get twice the fuel mileage and be a lot more civil to drive at the same time. Best thing you can do is run him, prove him wrong, and send him home with his pants down.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:49 AM
12 Second Club

I got one...some local guy with a Thunderbird called me out to race for $5k cash and titles or something like that. I just kinda laughed and shrugged it off but he's serious. When I asked him what type of race he wants, he replied to race for 10 miles or something crazy like that on the local highway hahaha. He's an older guy too, im surprised he called me out like that.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:53 AM
Launching!

Take that fool's money!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:13 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Just bad driver idiots and ricers here. This one guy thinks the mitsubishi eclipse is the hottest fastest car out there
Old 03-12-2009, 02:44 AM
On The Tree

yeah lots here. i was sitting waiting for a friend of mine to race an eclipse with his v6 mustang. i was in my camaro and another friend of mine was in his ls2 goat. the eclipse's friends were next to us talking **** about our cars and i was like wtf. they said that american muscle is overrated. this kid has a wrx (not an sti) that i have beaten a number of times. the best thing he said was "steve's STI could beat any of these guys." im friends with this steve hes talking about. i ran dead even with him. so i called the guy out on it and was like "i know steve hes got a nice car that he paid 30 grand for, o and if you going to talk **** back it up WITH YOUR CAR."

stupid people **** me off

o and my friends stock v6 mustang beat the eclipse that apparently had an evo motor in it. "supposedly"
Old 03-12-2009, 06:28 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

O yeah to many around here. That is funny.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SparkyJJO
Just bad driver idiots and ricers here. This one guy thinks the mitsubishi eclipse is the hottest fastest car out there
same lol. bout to say only eclipses. also scions, which my mom's v6 contour could effing own.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by maverick0011
Just wondering how many people have to put up with idiots such as this?
Never had to myself.

Whats calling him out mean? race down the longest stretch of residential road? Yea, I'd ***** out of having my car impounded and spending the night in a jail cell full of ******* monkeys too. Or killing someone in the process, I've seen the idiots doing this, never confronted by any. JMHO though.
Old 03-12-2009, 08:46 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by brandon2000z
o and my friends stock v6 mustang beat the eclipse that apparently had an evo motor in it. "supposedly"
Was it a turbo first or second gen? Those actually did use the same motor that the evo still does. It's not as well built though and doesn't have near the power off the assembly line. The AWD GSX models are 15 second-ish cars.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:19 AM
10 Second Club

Actually he posted up that it was 11.72@115, not 118, and that was with a 1.65 60ft.

And calling him out means let him know that we know he's been talking ****, and it's time to put up or shut up. Before he posted up on this forum, he told the local muffler shop owner that he was "coming for me."

The owner actually laughed at him and told him that shouldn't he start with someone slower and the guy said no I want him

It's pretty sad cause in our area people become your enemy and talk **** before they even know what you look like, let alone ever even talked to you.

We aren't idiots, we don't race anywhere near houses. He WANTS to do some street racing, so he says.

Oh, and IGNORE the 11 sec club title I have, it's not quite accurate these days
Old 03-12-2009, 10:42 AM
Banned

So can he come on here and defend himself?
I bet I can make up a damn good story, done it before. People on this site believe anything you tell them.

I've seen people run 12's etc and call people out, I've seen people drive about 80 miles round trip to the track and run 12's every run, every weekend. Yet somehow they manage to run consistant 10's on the street. Thats real **** though.
This post sounds like a bunch of biased bullshit because no one knows who the hell you're talking about or if they even exist. I'm starting to wonder if I even care, I don't think I do.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:48 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 9000th01ss
I bet I can make up a damn good story, done it before. People on this site believe anything you tell them.

I've seen people run 12's etc and call people out, I've seen people drive about 80 miles round trip to the track and run 12's every run, every weekend. Yet somehow they manage to run consistant 10's on the street. Thats real **** though.
This post sounds like a bunch of biased bullshit because no one knows who the hell you're talking about or if they even exist. I'm starting to wonder if I even care, I don't think I do.
WOW, well **** you too buddy
Old 03-12-2009, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Yup they are every where and it's even worse when they drive GT's..
Old 03-12-2009, 01:05 PM
TECH Addict

BriancWS6 where in kentucky are you??? you around the cincinnati area bc there are a lot of those kind of people around here and you car looks familiar for some reason.
Old 03-12-2009, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL, we have a ton of import drivers around here. Most everyone has an Evo and STI. I was in the mall parking lot with my bro, our trans ams were parked next to each other and we are bullsh*tting. These two radom dudes with backwards hats walk up and go "whoa bad ***! That your car?" I quickly realize he is talking about a beat up integra with a body kit glued on and lowered that happens to be next to our cars!. I'm like, "no, we own these T/A's." He gets a dissapointed look on his face and goes "Oh..." LOL, everyone around here goes nuts when they see an STI too. "Oh crap! Check it out, an STI!"

Anyways, one day we are talkin to this little group of young guys that drive an s r t 4, few STI's, and a Honda or two. They start telling my brother and I that the s r t 4 runs 11's on the street! I was like, wow, must be gutted and has slicks and stuff?" He says "no, on regular street tires." My brother says,"11's? Your telling me its as fast as the new Viper and Vette that run 11's?" They're like "Well I don't know if its that fast."
They said its never been to a track and that they know it does 11's cause they marked out a quarter mile on a back road and used a stop watch to see what it ran!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by nighthawk15
Was it a turbo first or second gen? Those actually did use the same motor that the evo still does. It's not as well built though and doesn't have near the power off the assembly line. The AWD GSX models are 15 second-ish cars.
it was a second gen (the one before the new one i think but idk mits.) it was turbo'd and the motor was out of an EVO ive seen the swap pics.

i dont understand why people buy evos and STI's whats the fun of having a near maxed out engine right off the assembly line?

i do understand if your into rally cuz that looks like some ****** fun ****

lol i rallied a 1995 beretta in a park when i was 16 and that was awesome until i blew a tire
Old 03-12-2009, 02:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BriancWS6
WOW, well **** you too buddy
What a **** sucking dick licker.
Old 03-12-2009, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

Whats calling him out mean? race down the longest stretch of residential road? Yea, I'd ***** out of having my car impounded and spending the night in a jail cell full of ******* monkeys too. Or killing someone in the process, I've seen the idiots doing this, never confronted by any. JMHO though.

yeah **** racing in the city we have backstretches of highway all around here and if you get caught all they do is send you home and tell you to take it to the track (which our track only has open drags every other friday and for only 3 or 4 months a year)