Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

asian + rice = fun

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 03:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^ As soon as my LT's blow they'll get LS1's
Old 02-18-2008, 03:33 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Let's all get back on this thread!
Welcome to the site.....
Old 02-18-2008, 03:36 PM
TECH Apprentice

Welcome to Tech. I'm Asian aswell. It only SEEMs like all Camaro/TA drivers are rednecks. This is not true.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:43 PM
On The Tree

Holy long intro thread Batman.

Hi Riku..

I am the buddy with the two shitty LT1s..

But I am no baller, the AF doesnt pay well enough for that.
One day I will step up to the LSx.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:50 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by Sharpe

Swapping an LS1 or LT1 will cost roughly the same. Go for the LS1. Don't even consider an LT1. And, to any of the LT1 crowd who just felt like I pissed in your Wheaties: I just pissed in your Wheaties. Get the **** over it.
you pissed in my wheaties!!!
Old 02-18-2008, 03:52 PM
On The Tree

Swapping an LS1 or LT1 will cost roughly the same. Go for the LS1. Don't even consider an LT1. And, to any of the LT1 crowd who just felt like I pissed in your Wheaties: I just pissed in your Wheaties. Get the **** over it.
Go find a turn key LSx for 1500 bucks with a functional T56 with 60K.

If you can do that, I will wholeheartedly agree. Until then the LT1 has proven to be considerably cheaper.
Old 02-18-2008, 03:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hey there welcome! piece of advise; go with an LS1 swap about the same amount of money and definately more in your pants pleasure well for me anyway. my friends do consider me redneck and i love my cumero
Old 02-18-2008, 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Swapping an LS1 or LT1 will cost roughly the same. Go for the LS1. Don't even consider an LT1. And, to any of the LT1 crowd who just felt like I pissed in your Wheaties: I just pissed in your Wheaties. Get the **** over it.[/QUOTE]

another LS1 supremacists.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

is it called LT1tech.com? dont treat it like a racial issue.... all people are created equally... engines are not. it's a simple fact. LT1s are yesterday's news. LS1s are, in EVERY way, better... more efficient, more reliable, easier to work on, and easier to make power while still retaining reliability and efficiency.

i'm not saying LT1s are **** engines. they were bad *** for their time period. but that was then. this is now.

but anyway that's not what this thread is about. it's about welcoming our new lovely lady friend.

Last edited by rumblebox; 02-18-2008 at 04:10 PM.
Old 02-18-2008, 04:43 PM
On The Tree

Folks, obviously its true the LS1 owns the LT in every way. Except price. If you pay attention to the swap craze, its really become a fad of sorts. Thanks to the drift guys who have gone LS1 in search of reliable NA power, theres a whole new crowd who suddenly want the same thing.LSx 240,RX7, hell there are kits coming available for Solstice and 350Z soon. As a result, there are eyes all over the place hunting turnkey LSx motors. The chances of finding a good deal on one are a lot smaller. Not here to argue, just explaining why I advised her to go LT1 based on HER budget.

Threadjack over. Welcome the lovely lady all you like
Old 02-18-2008, 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by Formula96

Does it look like this?
[ Yes! but without the convertible...ness! And it's like.. pearl purple? OMG he's gonna beat me down for getting the colors wrong. lol ]

Originally Posted by m6ttop
sorry but this sounds too good to be true...hot girl into autoX and wants to put a LS1 into a 240?????who's been reading my diaryyyyy..lol
[ You don't know this.. but I have secretly been stalking you... ;x ]

Originally Posted by whytryz28
Where in FL are you located? Im in southwest FL and i might be able to snag you a cheap LT-1 or even an LS-1 from a couple of impounded cars at our police station.
[ I am located in Northwest Panhandle (panama city, fwb, destin) AND OMG, you totally have to let me know what you can find! <3333 where the hell is that stupid leg humping icon?! ]

Originally Posted by keliente
Welcome to the site. I am a big fan of LS1 swaps - a local guy has one in an RX-7 and man is that one quick little ride.

Here's a guy who put one in a 240sx:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/introductions-greetings/847323-newbie-hybrid.html

I'd definitely swap in the LS1 over the LT1. It won't cost $7k; if you just keep your eyes peeled on the forums, you will see people selling engine/trans for about half that.
[ Oh nice. He stuffed that into the S14 Kouki style. I <3 those body styles of the later 240's... sharp. It doesn't look like he has a lot of room left tho!! Or maybe it just looks like that from that angle? ]

Originally Posted by lookin4aTA
Don't mind all the on here. The LT1 is a good motor w/ a poor design. It just has to be done right. It is a torque MONSTER and in that light little car, that equals .
[ Yes, I've experienced the shitonmyselfcommencing torqueyness that that engine has from Will's FC. It's scary O__O and even in his formula it still scares me.. I'm prolly gonna end up driving into more shopping carts this time.... ]

Originally Posted by Jakes Dad
Perhaps I can fix that! In my eyes you're welcome. I am responsible for nothing here. This race deal, I don't understand where you expected to go with that comment? I don't think the board qualifies you by race, what you know, what you think you know, what you drive, or where you live. I've found some don't understand excessive age though. I hope someday everyone here experiences being old.

A grumpy sometimes angry old man and his dog - Jake
[ ROFL. I don't actually have anything to say to this, but I liked that very last sentence <333 you're awesome. ]

Originally Posted by Sharpe
I thought this was going to be a rice kill thread bound for moving to the street race section.

[ Totally quote worthy. <33 But please don't **** in my wheaties, cheerios or butthole. That would totally ruin my day! ]

Originally Posted by newton
Welcome to Tech. I'm Asian aswell. It only SEEMs like all Camaro/TA drivers are rednecks. This is not true.
[ I thought I smelt eggrolls... ;D

Originally Posted by JHL88
hey there welcome! piece of advise; go with an LS1 swap about the same amount of money and definately more in your pants pleasure well for me anyway. my friends do consider me redneck and i love my cumero
[ "cumero" ....... that is totally disgusting. But really funny. cheers! ]

----------------------------------------------

OIRGOFHW0DF8Y3GH40FYHWPOEFJW!!!!!!!!!

Holy flaming hell!! I took a nap for like 3 hours, come back online... not only did my thread get anally pwnd, but I also got like 13 new friend requests...! That and I think there's someone telling me to get an LS1.... rofl

z0mg, Will... your V8RX-7 is not a turd! That's the reason why I wanted to throw an LT-1 into my 240 in the first place! That little car is ***** fast and for N/A that's really awesome! I've posted a bulletin on shitspace (myspace) about the LT1 swap into the 240 and all my little import buddies were pretty **** about the whole idea. I didn't know doing something like that would get my *** crucified like that.

I just see it as putting in a more powerful motor without the hassle that a JDM engine like an SR20DET, RB25DET or even the CA18DET would give me. That and I like N/A over forced induced....um... things. Don't get me wrong, turbo's are fun (my friend has an evo he lets me drive around occasionally) but I have a fascination with pwning people on N/A goodness.

I am attempting to make a reply to everyone, hopefully I got to all of those that I wanted to. And... for future knowledge guys... please don't flame me too bad when I actually start posting in the OTHER parts of the forum. I'm not the type of person that will come off like they know everything under the sun, I'll ask questions if I'm clueless (which is almost all the time. STFU, Will ;o) ) But sometimes I'll write things that are taken the wrong way and they're totally NOT meant to be taken *that* way. So.. just letting you guys know now. I'm somewhat grammatically retarded when it comes to structuring a good statement or question out. I don't know why. I guess it's because I'm chinky. <3
Old 02-18-2008, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

WHEN DID THEY START CALLING GTO'S............GOATS?
Old 02-18-2008, 07:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by GMmexican
Welcome to the site, personally i think the import lifestyle is a disease and my camaro is the cure
Hahaha. Cobra?
Old 02-18-2008, 07:19 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1SPRY99
WHEN DID THEY START CALLING GTO'S............GOATS?
since before you were born
Old 02-18-2008, 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Whoever pissed in my wheaties I a going to **** in your cheerios!!!!!! Either motor will do whatver you want it ot. yes the LSX base is better to start with, but wouldn't a challenge be noce for ya?!?!?!?!?
Old 02-18-2008, 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by lookin4aTA
Whoever pissed in my wheaties I a going to **** in your cheerios!!!!!! Either motor will do whatver you want it ot. yes the LSX base is better to start with, but wouldn't a challenge be noce for ya?!?!?!?!?

I'm a single mom with a 5 year old, honey. That's more of a challenge than any motor swap out there ^___^ <3333 hehehe
Old 02-18-2008, 07:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by asphalt.angel
I'm a single mom with a 5 year old, honey. That's more of a challenge than any motor swap out there ^___^ <3333 hehehe
hey Rikku,i believe lookin4ata is talking to sharpe.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:06 PM
On The Tree

lol and this is when all the guys stop posting jk props to raising a kid on your own, on another note damn ive never seen a thread get so many comments this fast
Old 02-18-2008, 08:08 PM

Yeah, me either. Hehe. Yeah that would be the cue for all the guys to stop posting. WAIT HOLD UP! STOP! SHE'S GOT A KID!!!! Z0MG!!!!! lol

Toronto LT1... really? Oh well! lol ;P
Old 02-18-2008, 08:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

M6ttop...awesome avatar!! Oh, and welcome to the site AA.