LS1TECH Sponsor Feedback Tell us about your sponsor transactions

Time for us to take a stand

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 10:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Time for us to take a stand

I could not go to bed knowing that JD has decided to leave the forum becasue of the way "WE" have treated him.

As many of you know... I bought JPR's engine out of his car. There were numerous concerns. At any rate, the long and the short of the story is that JD made me whole. JD rebuilt my entire engine with new everything... for FREE!

There have been numerous other JPR deals that JD has pitched in and made a bad situation a good situation. Just like he did for me.

I have one question for ALL of you on the forum... "would you have made all of the cars right that JPR worked on IF YOU were JD?" Seriously guys... THINK ABOUT IT!!! I bet you would be HARD pressed to find another MAN anywhere that would stand up like JD has.

Joe D., I hope that you are reading this post because you know that I mean every word of what I am writing. You are the best!

Guys, I now own one of the strongest pulling Vettes you've ever bolted yourself into. This machine SCREAMS and my hat is forever off to JD.

One last note... The Internet is powerful. But I wonder if all of us would say the things we do in person that we say over the Internet? Probably not; otherwise some of us would end up in the hospital, wouldn't we? Remember, we hold people's HARD earned reputations and livelihoods in our hands when we speak out on this Forum.

I hope that MANY of you guys will NOW take the time to personally give JD a call at his shop (215-938-9270). Let him know that you appreciate him standing up and giong beyond the call of duty. (Let's face it... most men are little boys in old bodies.) This guy deserves our support because all he has done is support us!!! Come on guys... get out from behind your keyboards and realize that collectively we have hurt this man and it is now our turn to stand up.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanx George. RAY
Old 01-22-2004, 10:14 PM
TT-TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't remember the story completely but it sounds like JD did a great job for you my hats off to you JD! Great Job!
Old 01-22-2004, 10:44 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I applaud JD for resolving your issues with the motor. HOWEVER, being in a similar industry I will add these thoughts.

JPR owned a business, now works for JDs. Did JPR close, go bankrupt,merge with JD or what??? In my eyes, JD assumed ALL of JPRs liabilities when he brought JPR in house. The posts I read stated JPR/JD/PCMFORLESS were all merging to better serve "us". If thats the case then JD IS responsible for fixing JPRs mistakes. That being said, his attitude toward most on this board hasnt been overwhelmingly kind or helpful. In MY eyes he seems to only remedy the solution once hes been backed against a wall. Im quite sure JD is a nice guy and runs a great business. There are ALWAYS going to be complications when merging with other companies/individuals. Its how you handle those complications that matter. I truly think JD is a good guy, and I also think JPR seems VERY shady and unreliable. Im sure he can port an awesome set of cylinder heads, but theres more to running a business than that. ALOT of people have been burned on here from the posts/comments I have seen. I hope JD makes it through all of this with his head high and there is smooth sailing in the future for all parties involved. At this point though, I would NOT feel comfortable taking my car there for anything.

Goodluck to all, and I hope one day JD will be a highly respected sponsor.....
Old 01-22-2004, 10:54 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Standing behind your work or your businesses work should be the norm, not the exception that merits special attention.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:14 PM
TECH Resident

Excellent point.
Old 01-23-2004, 03:58 AM
JPR
TECH Fanatic

Thanks for the high praise George, but there are a few things to keep in mind when you see issues that seemed to be unresolved then turning out just fine, I have paid for the mistakes that have happened in more ways than one, over 11K of cash refunds of deposits of work that was pending under my name because of a few loud mouth ******** that kept saying “JPR is going bankrupt or is out of bizz” which is bullshit, or like one jerk off said “ if you have any pending work at JPR you better get it out of there cause he is closing up” these statements were completely unfair and a lie, I was on the phone almost non stop for 3 days at one point reassuring my people that there work is being completed but at a different facility, those rumors caused a lot of un necessary bullshit and those lies almost turned into a reality when it started a panic amongst the 63K worth of customers that had work pending with me at that time = not fair. So long story short, don't believe half the rumors you read on the internet unless you hear it from the source FIRST!

I bought and paid for ALL of EZSS's hard parts that I covered the day after we settled, why? Because at that point it was the right thing to do, I have the non-warranty items that were covered and replaced for new along with the evidence of the internal failures so we know what went wrong.

George, you motor was rolled outside the morning before Mike K's install so I don't want to hear "It was left outside for X amount of time and sat out in the weather for god knows how long" before final assembly, all you engine parts were meticulously gone over and we made sure everything was perfect for re-assembly and Joe D and I made for certain it was as perfect as it was going to be and I’m glad to hear it's running top notch. I NEVER told you to put 20/50 oil in your engine before it came back up, you suggested that on the phone after I told you the highest weight I ran was straight 40 in the summer. It sucked passed the "O" ring and took out the crank from what I was told, when? I have no idea because when I drove it from my shop to JD's the oil pressure was exactly where it should have been, it was not a brand new engine like it is now but I offered the warranty, you didn’t have to ask for it because I was for certain it was fine but like I said before, **** happens.

Look at the facts here, everyone that had pending work due or a warranty claim have ALL been taken care of, I have done business of the forums for 5 years without any issues like I have seen in the past 5-6 months, mostly my fault or my inability to make accurate judgment calls.

PCM's for less is coming on board in a week or two.

I'm even covering Mike K's engine problem when I don't really feel it's my fault, if anything it's a 60-40 liability not in my favor, but Mike is a nice guy and he would never trash me on the forum so his motor is on the way up for pistons etc.

I have the next 427 almost complete and the last one under my name will be done shortly afterwards, they would have been done a lot sooner if we weren’t dealing with soo much financial burden that was thrown on my shoulders from bullshit rumors. All the outstanding head orders that were pending under my name have been completed and shipped, new work orders keep coming in for LS1 work but I feel there has been long term damage done and there is somebody that’s going to pay for that.

Joe D and I have a teriffic relationship and he has backed me to the hilt because he has known me for quite a while now and understands how I can get overwhelmed with work stress and go into somewhat of a "brain lock" I do one thing well at a time and that has been a problem for me for years, ask Bear what I told him when I was building his engine. I am an excellent mechanic and probably one of the top porters in this arena, I just recently put up the highest flow numbers available on the 4VFI cobra heads.

We also recently hit 329 cfm's @ .600 lift on LS1 car heads all in thanks to some open minded ideas and joint collaboration with his machinist, Joe D and I decided to try a new idea on an old port design so we do operate well as a team and communicate on the same page, we will have them installed soon and were going to try to pass the 472 RWH number that has been like a monkey on my back that I just can't seem to shake off for the past 6 months and hopefully hit 480+.

Our flow bench has been updated with all new Bruzinski slider/bore equipment along with a stationary dial indicator/Plexiglas inlet radius that’s really taught me a few things that work even better thanks to Joe D. My porting station is awesome! It’s a 4x4.5 ½ inch thick Lexan table top that’s bottom illuminated so I can see my work more clearly, we also have labeled bins for cyl head storage now thanks to JoeD.

If Joe D. and I sit down and weigh our options and opinions, we can come to a decision if WE want to come back here or not but there are some very mean hearted people in here that feel that "hey we got them on the ropes so lets land in some final blows" extortion and blackmail comes to mind, but that’s the way these forums seem to work and we are pretty bitter about how some issues were publicly handled. ie bandwagoners.

Joe D. knows his **** and has allot better people skills than I do, I owe him a debit of gratitude for handling my problems when I was incapable of even tying my shoes some mornings in light of the family and personal problems I was going through at that time. He doesn't get rattled under the gun and keeps his cool when the pressures on unlike me that just flipps out and goes on a cursing spree so that makes him the better business man so I sit in the corner and do what I do best and that’s porting.

My email is down for now but I am available for comment at JD’s.

Sincerely,

Joe Prince.
Old 01-23-2004, 05:07 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Joe P.... I am glad you said publicly what I have known for quite some time. We've talked numerous times and you know where I stand with our friendship.

My hat is off to the two Joe's.... I have a great deal of respect for the two of you and wish you both the greatest success in your future ventures.

Brien Laswell
Old 01-23-2004, 08:17 AM
JS
10 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I appluad JD for stepping up to the plate and taking care of some issues that some of u guys had to endore.I BELIEVE JPR is wearing his heart on his sleeve with this honest post,He got overwhelmed and fell behind with the amount of work he had gotten not to mention his mother in law got very sick (That is dear to my heart as I lost my mother to cancer)

Joe D mustve has a lenghty conversation with Joe P and both agreed it was in Joe P's best interest to come aboard and work for JD...

With JPR's EXCELLENT porting,overseeing engine combo's and JD's excellent workmanship,timely work scheduales and dyno/tuning capabilities I see this is going to be a happy ending for all parties.

Joe P did in fact stand by his warranties,U cant argue with that guys..

I know Joe P and I are not on the same page but I can tell he is trying hard to make things right.(Even if it doesnt mean a hill of beans,way to go Joe P.)

I appluad JD and JPR for diving in and really setting up an LS1 based shop in the Northeast that will thrive under one roof..

Just for the record again I must say that my old JPR S1/224 cammed setup is still one of the mildest best performing LS1's on the board to date.That was well over 2 yrs ago and this car was capable of 11.30's@118 at 3500lbs and even if Joe and I arent on the same page at times I still believe this to be one of the baddest setups built in a F-body to date..

JD/JPR GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS
Joe P. Your mother in law is in my prayers.....

Last edited by JS; 01-23-2004 at 11:48 AM.
Old 01-23-2004, 08:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 2xLS1
Standing behind your work or your businesses work should be the norm, not the exception that merits special attention.
This is the most EXCELLENT point and a HUGE pet-peeve of mine. I get very irritated at paying people MORE to do the same job as the next person yet I have to pay a premium for the person who does the job right, and they're both doing the SAME job, weird eh?

I'm referring to things in general, not any certain person in particular

This is why I do 90% of the things myself.

Last edited by CANNIBAL; 01-23-2004 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-23-2004, 09:05 AM
Staging Lane

Default Merging-----------------------------

Originally Posted by Cammin BeaSSt
I applaud JD for resolving your issues with the motor. HOWEVER, being in a similar industry I will add these thoughts.

JPR owned a business, now works for JDs. Did JPR close, go bankrupt,merge with JD or what??? In my eyes, JD assumed ALL of JPRs liabilities when he brought JPR in house. The posts I read stated JPR/JD/PCMFORLESS were all merging to better serve "us". If thats the case then JD IS responsible for fixing JPRs mistakes. That being said, his attitude toward most on this board hasnt been overwhelmingly kind or helpful. In MY eyes he seems to only remedy the solution once hes been backed against a wall. Im quite sure JD is THEM??
a nice guy and runs a great business. There are ALWAYS going to be complications when merging with other companies/individuals. Its how you handle those complications that matter. I truly think JD is a good guy, and I also think JPR seems VERY shady and unreliable. Im sure he can port an awesome set of cylinder heads, but theres more to running a business than that. ALOT of people have been burned on here from the posts/comments I have seen. I hope JD makes it through all of this with his head high and there is smooth sailing in the future for all parties involved. At this point though, I would NOT feel comfortable taking my car there for anything.

Goodluck to all, and I hope one day JD will be a highly respected sponsor.....
I NEVER MERGED NEVER MERGED NEVER MERGED NEVER MERGED NEVER MERGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT IS JD'S PERFORMANCE CENTER STILL!!ONLY!!
THE SIMPLIEST WAY TO SAY IT----THEY WORK FOR ME--HIRED AS AN EMPLOYEE-JUST LIKE I WOULD HIRE YOU.
IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS LIKE MINE OR ANY BUSINESS AND WANTED ME TO DO WHAT YOU SAY--I WOULD CLOSE DOWN.WHEREARE THE FUNDS TO COME FROM TO PAY FOR THESE WARRANTY JOBS???
I NEVER MADE ANY MONEY ON THEM IN THE BEGINNING.
WHEN GM SELLS A CAR FOR 35,000.00--HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IS ADDED IN FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS---A MINIMUM OF 25% OR GM WOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS.

ALSO IF GM CLOSES WOULD FORD WARRANTED ALL OF THEIR CARS--OF COURSE NOT--THEY WOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS.

HAVE ANY SPONSORS ON THIS BOARD GONE OUT OF BUSINESS??IF SO THEY MUST OF GOTTEN A JOB--DOES THEIR NEW EMPLOYER PAY FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE???

JUST A FEW THOUGHTS--I CAN'T LAY DOWN ANY MORE AND BE KICKED--
I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX CARS,AND RUN A BUSINESS,BUT YET NO ONE HAS THE ***** TO PUT UP EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TO TRY IT!!!
SEE IF THE BILLS THAT COME WITH IT ARE EASY TO PAY--TAXES,INSURANCE,ELECTRIC,PHONE,GAS,WORKER'S COMP,UNEMPLOYMENT,
RENT,EQUIPMENT,PAYROLL,ETC---THEN YOU CAN MAKE SOME MONEY AFTER ALL OF THAT IS PAYED.

IT IS SO EASY--TRY IT OUT--YOU WILL BE RICH IN WEEKS!!!LOL LOL
LOOK AT EVERYONE BUSTING MY *****--ARE THEY MECHANICS--DO THEY OWN BUSINESSES??HOW MANY OF THEM DO ACTUALLY??

YOU BEING IN A SIMILIAR INDUSTRY--WOULD I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THINGS YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE I HIRED YOU TO WORK FOR ME??OR IF YOU HIRED ME WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING I EVER DONE--NO KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM OR NOT DONE THE WAY YOU WOULD DO
YOU USUALLY MAKE A GOOD POST THEN,BUST *****,THEN START OVER AGAIN TRYING TO BE NICE.

THIS IS MY LAST POST--I HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST
THANKS AGAIN
JOE D.
Old 01-23-2004, 09:17 AM
TECH Apprentice

Joe, I've been trying to tell everyone you didn't merge. They have it in their thick head because someone said it once. People remember what the want to. they hear only what they want to hear. They find things to rip you for. Joe don't worry about the ******** on here talking ****. They will never be your customer. Most of them are just cheap ******* that have nothing better to do then bash people. You reputation is the finest anywhere. You don't need more busines, you have more than you can handle now. Take care of you GOOD customers and don't worry about ********. NOW GET MY CAR DONE!!!! RAY
Old 01-23-2004, 09:53 AM
7 Second Club

JD **** the negative bandwagoners.Only a very small group of the members on this board jump on the negative threads like clockwork.When something negative is posted (real or imagined)you can count on a select 5-10 guys chiming in adding their negative thoughts.This is the internet and trust me there are a lot of 130 lb loudmouths that feel like they're a 280 lb badass when sitting behind their keyboard.They wouldn't have the ***** to make comments to your face in most cases.I'm kinda bummed to see you guys go,the more people developing stuff for our cars helps all LS1 owners.As a fellow business owner I feel you may have opened the floodgates on handling JPR's customer satisfaction issues.I wouldn't have fixed ANYTHING that wasn't done by JD's initially.Yes that's right none of this crap would have been resolved on my dollar.Joe Prince would have to deal with HIS mistakes not me.A simple statement along the lines of JD Performance only warrants work performed by them without exception.Maybe have a cooling off period to settle down,then contact Tony or John about sponsoring again.While I wouldn't have fixed these problems it says a lot about your integrity when you spend your money to fix someone elses screwups.We need more shops like this in the LS1 world.Dave
Old 01-23-2004, 11:18 AM
On The Tree

I met Joe Prince in May 2003. Right away we got along. At the time I owned a 99 V6 Camaro. Joe was need deep in his R&D on the LS1 porting......

In the short amount of time I have known Joe and his family, Joe has helped me in so many ways with my V6 during the past summer. Helped me even without me asking....from ideas onto making the V6 faster to actually getting under the hood and providing parts and labor for FREE.....

In Oct 2003 I purchased a 2002 T/A WS-6. Joe Also had a hand into making that a reality.

Again Joe provided his hard pressed time to helping me get my WS-6 to the track and put down some respectable numbers.......

Joe D. who has only met me a hand full of times, Has had my car at his shop and did not charge me a dime. Brian (PCMSFORESS) Happened to be there the nite my car was there and at a drop of a dime Edited my car for me.

I have only known Joe for less than a year and Joe D. and Brian only a few months and look what they have done for me. I repect the 3 of them and knowing the 3 of them are under one roof can only make me think how much of an impact they will have in the upcoming race season.......

As for me and the WS-6? because of them I am probably running the least amount of bolts on on full weight and on F1's and have already put down a 12.6 @ 110 MPH with a 1.87 60ft. I am looking forward to whats next. I for one am proud to have my car being worked on by Joe Prince, Joe D. And Brian and with the idea's that have been presented to me by Joe Prince for my car, all I can say is there are going to be alot more haters out there this year........

Eric
Old 01-23-2004, 05:37 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Cammin BeaSSt

In my eyes, JD assumed ALL of JPRs liabilities when he brought JPR in house. The posts I read stated JPR/JD/PCMFORLESS were all merging to better serve "us". If thats the case then JD IS responsible for fixing JPRs mistakes. That being said, his attitude toward most on this board hasnt been overwhelmingly kind or helpful. In MY eyes he seems to only remedy the solution once hes been backed against a wall.

There are ALWAYS going to be complications when merging with other companies/individuals. Its how you handle those complications that matter. I truly think JD is a good guy, and I also think JPR seems VERY shady and unreliable.

Originally Posted by RESTOMAN
I NEVER MERGED NEVER MERGED NEVER MERGED NEVER MERGED NEVER MERGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IT IS JD'S PERFORMANCE CENTER STILL!!ONLY!!
THE SIMPLIEST WAY TO SAY IT----THEY WORK FOR ME--HIRED AS AN EMPLOYEE-JUST LIKE I WOULD HIRE YOU.
IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS LIKE MINE OR ANY BUSINESS AND WANTED ME TO DO WHAT YOU SAY--I WOULD CLOSE DOWN.WHEREARE THE FUNDS TO COME FROM TO PAY FOR THESE WARRANTY JOBS???
I NEVER MADE ANY MONEY ON THEM IN THE BEGINNING.
WHEN GM SELLS A CAR FOR 35,000.00--HOW MUCH DO YOU THINK IS ADDED IN FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS---A MINIMUM OF 25% OR GM WOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS.

ALSO IF GM CLOSES WOULD FORD WARRANTED ALL OF THEIR CARS--OF COURSE NOT--THEY WOULD GO OUT OF BUSINESS.

HAVE ANY SPONSORS ON THIS BOARD GONE OUT OF BUSINESS??IF SO THEY MUST OF GOTTEN A JOB--DOES THEIR NEW EMPLOYER PAY FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE???

JUST A FEW THOUGHTS--I CAN'T LAY DOWN ANY MORE AND BE KICKED--
I HAVE HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE KNOWS HOW TO FIX CARS,AND RUN A BUSINESS,BUT YET NO ONE HAS THE ***** TO PUT UP EVERYTHING THEY HAVE TO TRY IT!!!
SEE IF THE BILLS THAT COME WITH IT ARE EASY TO PAY--TAXES,INSURANCE,ELECTRIC,PHONE,GAS,WORKER'S COMP,UNEMPLOYMENT,
RENT,EQUIPMENT,PAYROLL,ETC---THEN YOU CAN MAKE SOME MONEY AFTER ALL OF THAT IS PAYED.

IT IS SO EASY--TRY IT OUT--YOU WILL BE RICH IN WEEKS!!!LOL LOL
LOOK AT EVERYONE BUSTING MY *****--ARE THEY MECHANICS--DO THEY OWN BUSINESSES??HOW MANY OF THEM DO ACTUALLY??

YOU BEING IN A SIMILIAR INDUSTRY--WOULD I BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THINGS YOU HAVE DONE BEFORE I HIRED YOU TO WORK FOR ME??OR IF YOU HIRED ME WOULD YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING I EVER DONE--NO KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM OR NOT DONE THE WAY YOU WOULD DO
YOU USUALLY MAKE A GOOD POST THEN,BUST *****,THEN START OVER AGAIN TRYING TO BE NICE.

THIS IS MY LAST POST--I HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST
THANKS AGAIN
JOE D.
you would think your thoughts would be comon sense to most people , go figure
Old 01-23-2004, 09:52 PM
TECH Junkie

JD, here is the thread that started it all

https://ls1tech.com/forums/sponsor-sales-specials/112917-were-back-online.html

This is why there is so much confusion. several times the word merger was used in that thread. Also in that thread I was asking for my throttle body so that I could get my car tuned in down here lol, kinda proves what I was telling you incase you are wondering. Look at the thread date.

Anyways I have thought about it more and more and there is no need for you to fix my car. You are right that you had nothing to do with my car breaking and I know it would be hard for you to work on my car after all the arguements we had over the phone and I still do not feel good about the situation myself.

Still I want to say thanks for offering and it is awesome that you would even agree to help me with my car. Like the others said, stop fixing JPR's problems and worry about your own. We can tell from your posts that you are too stressed out. No amount of money is worth a shorter lifespan.
Old 01-24-2004, 04:52 PM
TECH Junkie

I talked to Joe P. for a good 30 minutes this morning. I can tell you that he put up with all the flames and crap on this board longer than I would have. I would have withdrawn my sponsorship even earlier. Joe Prince (and JD) got fuc*ed over on this site. Bottom line. Some of the members here just need their *** you know what done to it . That 6 page post was out of control. *I am dissapointed with a couple of moderators as well.* I could list some members/customers who screwed him over, one who threatened to blackmail him on this site when Joe did not want to grant an outrageous request, and some cold *** people who could have cared less about his personal situation (family member sick, then passing away) and post how unfriendly he was. You know who you are. But it would take to long to write all the details and it isn't really my business. JP corrected any mistakes he made, and some he didn't make like a certain ahem engine that blew because he ran it to 150mph with a bad tune. Not the most bright thing to do. If you are a zero tolerance for mistakes person, then I feel sorry for the next sponsor you visit. And if the mistake is your fault? Wellll, just post on this site that the shop screwed you over, slam the guys name and affect his livelihood, maybe guys from competing shops will post under assumed names to stir up the pot, and then he will fix it for free just to get you to shutup and keep from losing more customers. And I could never understand the thought process of the members who slammed JD's. Still scratching my head over that one.
Old 01-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Shorty Director

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Why do I have a feeling someone is bad mouthing me?
Old 01-24-2004, 05:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by VINCE
Why do I have a feeling someone is bad mouthing me?
I don't know, you tell me. It just pisses me off that internet bs ran off two good sponsors. Someone give specific proof that JP purposely screwed them over (read all the posts, didn't see it) and I will take back everything I said. Except for the part about people slamming his personality when he had horrible personal problems. There is no excuse for that. It wasn't our conversation that causes me to feel he got screwed. Because if I ever saw proof or thought he did customers wrong before talking to him I would have canceled my order long ago.
Old 01-24-2004, 05:48 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,185 Likes on 766 Posts

The internet is like a box of Whitman chocolates.

To enjoy the high visibility and high amount of inquiries you can get from a site like ours, you also need to put up with some difficult people and cheap people. You will also live and die by your word, because your service will be debated on a regular basis. The 'net is very much a 90/10 world. 10% of folks will be higher maintenance. 10% of the shops out there will not be able to meet the standard of service that folks are expecting. Our corner of the world is like a $100mm segment of automotive performance... The LS1 world.

So in the end we'll try to help folks with problems as long as we know that they have not cut corners or hidden information from us.