TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i love it how you have "Posts: 1" haha
Old 03-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by whammer33024
i love it how you have "Posts: 1" haha
Hell yeah, I'm thread troll lol. You'd be surprised how boring classes with my asian professor get after an hour. "Do you have any opinions or idears? Oh rearry? ok ok very good. " That and you LS1 guys are the only ones that ever make it out to Eddyville it seems. The drama is always good too
Old 03-04-2009, 01:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

i'm an LT1 guy...never been to the strip. and i love how you typed like an asian talks...genius!
Old 03-04-2009, 02:18 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Mumbles
Whats this Mustang sporting that makes him such a threat? Or is he not really a threat and more just a mouth that needs to be shut?
He's got a saleen roots blower with exhaust and 4.10's from what he told me. Really nothing crazy he just needs to be shut up. Oh and he also has a sticker on his back window of the kid pissing on the words "camaro" LMAO.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I saw that yellow roach @ Lund's last fall getting a clutch put in it. I wouldn't waste too much time or gas on him!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 04:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Location: Home town Clive,IA current town FORT BENNING GEORGIA

hahah well i think i know a honda that would probably beat him so bad he'll sell the car..... i mean a honda like one honda
Old 03-04-2009, 06:14 PM
Teching In

I know he's running a 6 speed and i think a solid rear...i could be wrong on the rear though...i tried not to pay attention to him being that i was affraid i'd become more stupid by listening to him... lol
Old 03-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Teching In

Some good stuff!!!

Originally Posted by benji's_z28
is this yellow gt have black graphics on the side?? and has a roush supercharger?? if so my bro and i ran into him last summer and you're right he does want a piece of everyting lol. i didnt race him but i know i would lose but he was still kind of a d-bag
I've seen this car over at Lund's. The graphics, wheels, and overall car is stupid .

Should have told this pathetic retard why in the world he'd buy a Roush charger? Roush cars are an overpriced Mustang which are nothing special. Plus, Roush chargers are pathetic plus nowhere efficient as a Whipple or Kenne Bell. He's pretty much stuck at the power level unless he upgrades.....

Originally Posted by Camaro Z
Yup me and my friend trevor (Firehawk#682) ran into him in osky after eddyville one night. He was being a D-Bag cause we wouldn't race him. He said he's making like 420rwhp so I don't think you'd have a problem beating him adam even without nitrous.
I do not make all that much power, but 420 isn't nothing to write home about at all.

I bet your car on spray would destroy him!!!

Originally Posted by blacknsingle
I saw this guy out at The Ville last fall a couple times. I personally loved this "yes it's fast, no you can't drive it" sticker on his back window. I waved him in to line up with me and he just sat there, either way some should hand him his ***! There was plenty of trash talk last season apparently, I wouldn't mind lining up for a few bills.
I'd wouldn't mind running him either, but more so a roll race (I know they're lame) since I'm a ***** when it comes to launching the car with Ford's weak IRS.

If anyone ever does run him, get it on vid!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Staging Lane

I don't put down 420, but I'd be willing to give D-bag a run on the track.
Hell, I hope the TA can make it down the track... It hasn't seen a track in so long it probably has forgotten what one looks like.

Nate.
Old 03-04-2009, 11:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Screamer27
I don't put down 420, but I'd be willing to give D-bag a run on the track.
Hell, I hope the TA can make it down the track... It hasn't seen a track in so long it probably has forgotten what one looks like.

Nate.
Last time it was down the track it had a different driver...
Old 03-05-2009, 12:43 AM
Staging Lane

I wonder if it is the yellow one I seen down town Des Moines last summer?? It had something written on the side and it pretty much looked like a hot wheels car. It did sound pretty nice echoing off the buildings. He was goosing it around everywhere. So as I get into my car to follow and see what he'd do the cops pull him over!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:41 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FASTENUF
Ya he has some money wrapped into that ugly car. Hops out w/ his high school gf saying he'd take either one of us for money. And i think he was smoking... I kinda wanted to punch him in the face before he opened his mouth. Oh well...i know if my car would hook up i'd slap him around like the bitch he is. But if it's, and's, and but's were candy and nuts we'd all have a merry christmas lol.

I wanted to race him but knowing my luck w/ cops it wouldn't turn out well. lol
Plus I don't like to associate w/ immature idiots when it comes to racing on the streets.

P.S. Dave you should take him for money when you get the 200 shot on that beast this summer!
I'm all about racing immature idiots on the streets!!!

And you dont have to worry about a thing. As soon as the spray is on and tuned and i get comfy hitting it low im hunting him down. And ill make it a real race ill see how much he wants to lose. But it looks like ill have to have slicks for the 200 shot andrew lol.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

The car you all want to beat up on is a 3V mustang w/ 10 pounds of boost & a punk kid driving it. LOL!

Some of you internet/bench racers better go run your cars, or you might get a surprise.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:00 AM
10 Second Club

Received 374 Likes on 274 Posts

Originally Posted by Unstang
The car you all want to beat up on is a 3V mustang w/ 10 pounds of boost & a punk kid driving it. LOL!

Some of you internet/bench racers better go run your cars, or you might get a surprise.
LOL...I can't believe this drama is still going!

Just think of it this way guys...until you can actually line up with him and beat him you will continue to have to deal with his "mouth".

Myself I'm taking a year or two away from racing. I got tired of spending all my money on the car just to watch it go down in value. Over the next year or two I'm going to start spending my money on my house so when things get better it's value will be higher. After the house is done and the economy gets better I will get back into racing again.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

good plan...i want to throw so much money into my car right now but just don't think its a good idea. decided i'm going to finish my basement and insulate the garage...then the car can get some work. i too am hoping my house will be worth more money when the economy comes back up
Old 03-05-2009, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

If any of you guys want to pick on a local Mustang (Des Moines) just let me know. I have been wanting to try some LS1 guys out!! And trust me you guys will be surprised
Old 03-05-2009, 01:00 PM
On The Tree

I'll be willing to take the offer at the track this year. Sounds like fun. Its more about the kid being a d-bag more than anything. There is always gonna be a faster car out there so i realize i'm gonna have my *** handed to me more than my share of times. All i'm pretty much runnning is a head and cam ls1 with a little juice. Never got into racing last year to much because of the money situation. Just buying a house makes everything tight. Now that i'm a little settled down I think I can swing it.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

not trying to be an *** white00ta, but you got heads and cam ls1 and only make 351 HP? i thought LS1's made ridiculous horsepower with and h/c swap? not trying to bash you or anything
Old 03-05-2009, 01:24 PM
11 Second Club

Any new pictures of your car/mods caged02?
Old 03-05-2009, 03:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Camaro Z
Any new pictures of your car/mods caged02?
I'll post pictures after I rip paint off the door when I go blowing by it.

BTW, what color is your Redline?

Quick Reply: Iowa Fastest Cars?