Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

all i said is people need to stop opening their mouths in other peoples threads... and asked if hes talked to elky anymore? and this cyipher guy had to go and open his mouth even more.
Old 06-21-2009, 03:52 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DoggyB22
all i said is people need to stop opening their mouths in other peoples threads... and asked if hes talked to elky anymore? and this cyipher guy had to go and open his mouth even more.
You drive a Camaro with a body kit and ricer headlights, ALL your opinions dont count. Why dont you go waste another set of tires and do a side show...

Originally Posted by jermzz
First off, I have no idea how many cubes you have, cause I know NOTHING about your car, not that I care, but how the **** do I know how many cubes you have in your hybrid lsx swapped RX7. If it's even an lsx swap? ..... ????????!!?!!!!?!!! I bet you know allll about my car...not that I care about that either, just pointing out.

Second, if I were to race every ******* I didnt know who called me out, I'd have 100k on my motor by now. Just go look at any thread I post in on nc1320 and see what I mean. So, believe it or not, I really DONT care to race, know, or even associate with a ******* like you.

Do you understand now? Or are you gonna continue to draw this thead out to maybe 30 or so pages making drama like a highschool girl?

I'm flattered though, really.......

Allow me to read you a little book i wrote entitled: "Jermzz and me". Its a tribute to the King of the bay area racing.

Chapter one - "THE CAR"
454 Built LSX
Stock clutch
No FPR
M6

Chapter two - "THE MAN"
Likes freeway racing
Talks a good game
Streched sack from nut swingers

Well that all I got. Sorry writers block, or maybe thats all I know about you and your car. As far as what I have see you post on NC1320 You called camcam a vag, then said you dont care about looseing 100 dollars to race a fast car (all this can be quoted BTW). The way I see it, if you throwing money away you can just mail it to my PO box and it will put a stop to the 30 pages that follow. You were all gung ho to race anyone on NC1320 and now we cant find you a bike to backpedal fast enough on.
Old 06-21-2009, 04:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cyipher
You drive a Camaro with a body kit and ricer headlights, ALL your opinions dont count. Why dont you go waste another set of tires and do a side show...

Allow me to read you a little book i wrote entitled: "Jermzz and me". Its a tribute to the King of the bay area racing.

Chapter one - "THE CAR"
454 Built LSX
Stock clutch
No FPR
M6

Chapter two - "THE MAN"
Likes freeway racing
Talks a good game
Streched sack from nut swingers

Well that all I got. Sorry writers block, or maybe thats all I know about you and your car. As far as what I have see you post on NC1320 You called camcam a vag, then said you dont care about looseing 100 dollars to race a fast car (all this can be quoted BTW). The way I see it, if you throwing money away you can just mail it to my PO box and it will put a stop to the 30 pages that follow. You were all gung ho to race anyone on NC1320 and now we cant find you a bike to backpedal fast enough on.
By the time you get done, Im gonna need a sling to hold my sack up. Keep going, im almost there!!!

Oh, and go **** yourself I got nothin to prove buddy. I'm STILL down to race anyone from nc1320. Never said I was gonna bet a **** load of cash though, or did you miss that part? Bring your pile down here and I'll race it for free. If you're one of those who thinks its too expensive to drive and race someone for free, then make the realization that you have a race car and you're trying to race a street car. The only thing im buying when I race is is a few bucks of 91 and I can go play on that all night and drive home with my stereo and heater blasting, sitting on my leather seat at 70mph from wherever im at.

Figures a bunch of FI, or trailered high compression high octane cars wanna come race me for cash.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:01 PM
11 Second Club

When you wipe with 100 dollar bills i dont think 500 is alot. No FI here and my compresion is lower then a LS7 (I'll let you find out what that is). I run my car all day long on 91, my heater is still in the car, factory seats, with a factory stereo (tape deck W/ 10 band equlizer). So again your statements are flawed, My car is fully registered, insured, and licenced to drive on the street. It also has a domelight, interior and wipers too if you feel the need to point out that your car has those. If you feel you car is a street car drive it up here, your fuel injection should compensate for the altitude and its only 91 pump gas and tires. Oh wait thats right no O2's or MAF, that street car there.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:44 PM
TECH Resident

Well it sounds like this would happen if someone is willing to drive somewhere.
Old 06-21-2009, 05:51 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by allthrotle
Well it sounds like this would happen if someone is willing to drive somewhere.
That is a very wise assumption, sir
Old 06-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Carl you rx7 is a hunk of junk and a disgrace to all rx7's out there.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by superlsx
Carl you rx7 is a hunk of junk and a disgrace to all rx7's out there.
eeeasy there colt boy
Old 06-21-2009, 07:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

When you wipe with 100 dollar bills i dont think 500 is alot. No FI here and my compresion is lower then a LS7 (I'll let you find out what that is). I run my car all day long on 91, my heater is still in the car, factory seats, with a factory stereo (tape deck W/ 10 band equlizer). So again your statements are flawed, My car is fully registered, insured, and licenced to drive on the street. It also has a domelight, interior and wipers too if you feel the need to point out that your car has those. If you feel you car is a street car drive it up here, your fuel injection should compensate for the altitude and its only 91 pump gas and tires. Oh wait thats right no O2's or MAF, that street car there.
So I took off the 02s and maf so that makes it a race car? Gimme a ******* break. 3 less sensors I dont have to worry about ******* up on me.

Since my car obviously wont run well at elevation, bring your car down here. You're calling me out, why the **** would I be going to you?

Bring your car down here to race and well go. I'll put a bill on it just to pay for your gas. I dont wipe my *** with 100 dollar bills, so I'm not racing for $500, you can go **** yourself. Must be nice to be such a baller you can race all the time for 5 bills.

You come here, heads up, flashlight and ill throw 100 bucks on it. Im not going to sparks to prove something cause some dick called me out.

650 430 4404. call me to come down here, or STFU about calling me out. If your car runs half as hard as your mouth you might have a chance.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Oh wait thats right no O2's or MAF, that street car there.
its very easy to adjust a sd (speed density) tune. There are a ton of early fuel injected cars that run a sd tune that are street cars like toyota corollas, trucks and all sorts of other cars. A car with no MAF or O2's does not mean it is a race car.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:39 PM
TECH Resident

So I took off the 02s and maf so that makes it a race car? Gimme a ******* break. 3 less sensors I dont have to worry about ******* up on me.

Since my car obviously wont run well at elevation, bring your car down here. You're calling me out, why the **** would I be going to you?

Bring your car down here to race and well go. I'll put a bill on it just to pay for your gas. I dont wipe my *** with 100 dollar bills, so I'm not racing for $500, you can go **** yourself. Must be nice to be such a baller you can race all the time for 5 bills.

You come here, heads up, flashlight and ill throw 100 bucks on it. Im not going to sparks to prove something cause some dick called me out.

650 430 4404. call me to come down here, or STFU about calling me out. If your car runs half as hard as your mouth you might have a chance.
OH SNAP! looks like Im taking a trip to the bay, to watch this go down.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 180ls1
its very easy to adjust a sd (speed density) tune. There are a ton of early fuel injected cars that run a sd tune that are street cars like toyota corollas, trucks and all sorts of other cars. A car with no MAF or O2's does not mean it is a race car.

Basically all hes bitching about is a maf, cause at wot the car goes open loop anyway.

It was either pay for a 100+ mm maf, or take it off all together. I just chose to take it off and have nick tune it that way cause it was easier. I dont really drive the car anywhere but around here anyway, i have other cars for that.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

OH SNAP! looks like Im taking a trip to the bay, to watch this go down.
Well see if my apparent new lover is willing to race for only 100 bucks.

if so, and you come, bring the hawk and come get in on the fun. no use in coming without something to race.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Basically all hes bitching about is a maf, cause at wot the car goes open loop anyway.

It was either pay for a 100+ mm maf, or take it off all together. I just chose to take it off and have nick tune it that way cause it was easier. I dont really drive the car anywhere but around here anyway, i have other cars for that.
ya i was just saying that cause he was making it seem like removing those parts makes it a race car, which is funny. Do you run any ballast when you race from a dig?
Old 06-21-2009, 07:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 180ls1
Did you know that those cars still use temp, manifold pressure on prestart, o2 sensors and a few other tricks to calculate fueling? Those vehicles are also calibrated to run OK at all elevations, pressures, etc etc. Not that I give a ish anyways.. I've asked Jermzz about this a while ago. I would think a street car would want correction factors myself. Its throwing away the best part of having fuel injection IMO. Might as well have a carb at that point.

Anyways, I'm over it all... I'll be there for the race if/when it happens. I'll even get a different 1080 view and send it to deanh if he wants to edit it and do his thing.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:58 PM
TECH Resident

Well see if my apparent new lover is willing to race for only 100 bucks.

if so, and you come, bring the hawk and come get in on the fun. no use in coming without something to race.
Hey man Im just a poor country boy I cant be racing for no 100bucks. Besides I dont think I have anything for ya.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by PICNIC_GEORGE
Did you know that those cars still use temp, manifold pressure on prestart, o2 sensors and a few other tricks to calculate fueling? Those vehicles are also calibrated to run OK at all elevations, pressures, etc etc. Not that I give a ish anyways.. I've asked Jermzz about this a while ago. I would think a street car would want correction factors myself. Its throwing away the best part of having fuel injection IMO. Might as well have a carb at that point.

Anyways, I'm over it all... I'll be there for the race if/when it happens. I'll even get a different 1080 view and send it to deanh if he wants to edit it and do his thing.
At wot the car goes open loop, hence the o2s are useless. so forget about those.

SD still needs the MAP sensor to fuction.

Only thing missing from the equasion is the maf, plane and simple.

My cam is big, and it runs better SD tuned, thats the only reason. To try and claim that a car is a race car cause it doesnt have a maf is just stupid. I could go and buy a big maf and put it on the car and have it tuned that way, but why? So i can go to reno? lol
Old 06-21-2009, 08:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey man Im just a poor country boy I cant be racing for no 100bucks. Besides I dont think I have anything for ya.
ill do it for fun, for free. no tax either.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:20 PM
TECH Resident

ill do it for fun, for free. no tax either.
Well then it sounds like a good time as long as the fun busters dont show up.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

It's not about a MAF at all. It never was. I was just wondering why you didn't have one on a motor car. I really don't care. My speed density car ran fine here, sac, redding, san fran etc etc with no adjustment and drove like a champ everywhere. That was with me tuning my own stuff @ 14psi. And I know Nick knows how to tune, he's the man... I'm just saying you're missing something. All I was doing was trying to help. You could have said thanks instead of you're an idiot. But it's all good I like my street cars being able to go anywhere whenever I please.

Quick Reply: Jermzz 454 vs cammed c6 z06. (freeway)