Coyotah vs ls

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2019, 12:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 480 Likes on 377 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
We need to be more car guys instead of chevy guys or ford guys. #peace
I like this idea. We need to start with you furd guys knowing your ****** place. Your coyote can't keep up na....just how it is. Realistically it can't keep up boosted. We've seen the comparisons.....it's just how it is. No reason to get butthurt about it

Now that doesn't mean it can't be a fun engine. That doesnt mean it won't outrun some ls stuff. Alot of modded stuff relies souly on the person/people modding it. But if both are right and all is equal the coyotah chances are greatly deminished. The issue here is that you have people like mac, soslo and nick who have no clue......and alot of them. They don't know how to make a car accelerate. They think their combo is great
Old 04-05-2019, 12:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 187 Likes on 132 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

It was neat how this coyote vs Ls competition put the “coyote does better with boost” myth to bed
Old 04-05-2019, 12:28 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by big hammer
i did. Project started with a stock 6.2 but then my block had some issues so I got an entire 388 short block instead. The top end was originally specd for an SBE 6.2
Do you think that dumb ************ will actually understand that?
Old 04-05-2019, 12:29 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

It was neat how this coyote vs Ls competition put the “coyote does better with boost” myth to bed

Yup.....and in a ******* YUGE way.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:32 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Yup.....and in a ******* YUGE way.
probabky why Ls been quicker than any modular or coyotard
Old 04-05-2019, 12:38 PM
Teching In

Received 116 Likes on 88 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I like this idea. We need to start with you furd guys knowing your ****** place. Your coyote can't keep up na....just how it is. Realistically it can't keep up boosted. We've seen the comparisons.....it's just how it is. No reason to get butthurt about it

Now that doesn't mean it can't be a fun engine. That doesnt mean it won't outrun some ls stuff. Alot of modded stuff relies souly on the person/people modding it. But if both are right and all is equal the coyotah chances are greatly deminished. The issue here is that you have people like mac, soslo and nick who have no clue......and alot of them. They don't know how to make a car accelerate. They think their combo is great
NEVER!!!! #MolonLabe
Old 04-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

If cylinder heads designate the motor then why do manufacturers cast the name of the motor into the block and not into the heads?
Old 04-05-2019, 01:42 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

It's hilarious when Hio looks so ******* stupid that his only response is "nothing you say holds water" because he's stomping his feet and crying that his downplay bullshit can be seen through quite easily.

The Mustang's place is at the top of the food chain. That's why all your redneck friends have all these shitty GM chassis cars to choose from, and they all decide they want to put their motor in a Mustang. Quite a compliment to the Ford.

Keep raging, little fella. Your feelings STILL don't change facts

"Your place" is a dude who thinks he cut a legit 1.2 sixty with his 11 second car. AKA you're clown status.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:07 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 10 Year

^^^ Big mads
Old 04-05-2019, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
It's hilarious when Hio looks so ******* stupid that his only response is "nothing you say holds water" because he's stomping his feet and crying that his downplay bullshit can be seen through quite easily.

The Mustang's place is at the top of the food chain. That's why all your redneck friends have all these shitty GM chassis cars to choose from, and they all decide they want to put their motor in a Mustang. Quite a compliment to the Ford.

"Your place" is a dude who thinks he cut a legit 1.2 sixty with his 11 second car. AKA you're clown status.
You could take that as a compliment to the ford or negative just as easy

on one front they feel ford doesn’t offer a good enough motor. On yet another negative front doesn’t that put a lot of red necks behind the wheel of mustangs again kind of hurting your narrative ?
Old 04-05-2019, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

I can't control who drives a mustang, bro, so no it doesn't hurt me at all. Simply pointing out my observations.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:14 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
If cylinder heads designate the motor then why do manufacturers cast the name of the motor into the block and not into the heads?
When it comes from the factory it will have the appropriate heads on it. If you by a block you can put whatever heads on it you want......and thus what it is.

LSX.....that how that term was derived.

Yawn.........you're boring me with stupid.

The mustang at the top of the food chain sure holds water eehhh....

Gm chassis are way way better than furds. Some people just prefer to place their more powerful ls motors in a sardine can like your pos. Personally i wonder how they stop those great chassis you speak of once they're goin good

Of course yours isn't fast enough to know how bad the brakes are on them.

Write another book of tears snail95. Tell us more about how a fox is top of the food chain. And btw.....mines higher on the food chain than yours

^^^ Big mads
Yes he is
Old 04-05-2019, 03:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

So some of the factory 02 Camaros/Trans Ams/Formulas that got LS6 blocks when the LS1 ones ran out...are they LS6s????

I will take that bet Ball Pien Hammer.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:52 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
So some of the factory 02 Camaros/Trans Ams/Formulas that got LS6 blocks when the LS1 ones ran out...are they LS6s????

I will take that bet Ball Pien Hammer.
Those guys GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to look up whether they have an LS6 or not, and then they make damn sure you know their car was one of the ones with the LS6, and that they have an "LS6".

At Gateway in STL, and Benton Raceway, I heard more than one f-body owner announce this ****.
Old 04-05-2019, 03:57 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So hio thinks Mustangs are shittt yet his mustang is faster than his camaro lol
Old 04-05-2019, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Those guys GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to look up whether they have an LS6 or not, and then they make damn sure you know their car was one of the ones with the LS6, and that they have an "LS6".

At Gateway in STL, and Benton Raceway, I heard more than one f-body owner announce this ****.

They are dumbasses for sure.
Old 04-05-2019, 04:21 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Wasn’t mac just ******* on Hio for his mustang going slower than his Camaro despite being lighter with more power? But now his mustang is faster than his Camaro?

Werd.
Old 04-05-2019, 04:23 PM
10 Second Club

LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Ive had guys tell me their 86 mustang had a factory 351 to......who the **** cares about these idiots besides your dumbass trying to make some stupud point that's not there. I'm sure if furd offered some block improvement that was just like the rest of those suck 30p00 blocks you would checking your car if it had it. So stfu with this double standard bullshit that your worth8life revolves around.

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Faster than your gm junk to....by alot.
Old 04-05-2019, 04:39 PM
Staging Lane

No double standard, just ******* you up with facts. I know your butt hurts a lot from being called out on your downplay bullshit because that's the only way you can make certain things sound impressive. Rough couple of days for you, duggy
Old 04-05-2019, 04:44 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1,949 Likes on 1,400 Posts

FORD= Found on redneck's driveway!

Why can't we all just get along,.WTF is a redneck anyway? Oh you mean a kicker that drives a Chevy, wears cowboy boots, dips snuff and works on a ranch or farm who was brought up to be respectful and learn what hard work is.

I hate to break it to you city boy but we rednecks like our Ford and Dodge's too!

By they way the LS6 and LS1 are the exact same sized engine 5.7 liters but it was the LS6 that had better heads and intake manifold which made more power. Then came the 6.0 blocks, the 6.2 LS3 and the almighty 7.0 LS7 427ci. and the beauty was that all of them could be sleeved and stroked to bigger cubes.

There's plenty of LS engines that have found their way into fox body's. Just sayin!