Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

"muscatine73" will try to sue you!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2009, 07:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default "muscatine73" will try to sue you!!

i made a verbal agreement with this guy, he is from iowa,something like that.. he made plans coming done to florida he qoutes 1200 miles, he was visiting some friends and something else. i was not the only reason he came to florida.. he was going to buy 68 lemans, offered me money to hold it. i said not needed to. pay me when u get here. didnt want to spend his money if he did not show up to get it, then i would have to give him his money back that i dont have. so he told me he was going to be here sat,sat came nobody showed up. then he told me sunday.. no body showed up.no phone call's either. so i assumed he didnt want it or found something else. so i staarted working on it, and decided to keep it.. he never showed up or called.. calls me a day lator and want to pick it up in a few hours.. told him i decided to keep it.. i already had it pulled out ready for him to pick it up.. sit out for 2 days... i offered him other cars.. he said no!, now he is threating me ,going to sue me! so watch out if you do bussinees with him, freeloader..
Old 03-16-2009, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

words directly from him - """"CONTRACT HAS BEEN SENT TO ATTORNEY'S OFFICE All you had to do is honor it. A verbal contract is binding and your private messages are iceing on the cake. I hope you do make more money on the car you will need it."""
Old 03-16-2009, 07:40 PM
Teching In

Default Breach of contract

You can say what ever you want , I called you multiple times to make sure it was thier , and then you tried to shake $250 out of me I have private messages to prove it.
Old 03-16-2009, 07:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

prove it please.. that i jacked it up 250$
Old 03-16-2009, 08:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by muscatine73
You can say what ever you want , I called you multiple times to make sure it was thier , and then you tried to shake $250 out of me I have private messages to prove it.
Sounds to me like you breached contract first, by not showing up on the predetermined date. Im sure theres more to this than I can see though.
Old 03-16-2009, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

thank you fknsmshn,

i see that you cannot prove it.. thanks..
Old 03-16-2009, 10:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

muscatine73 is a llllaaa laaa lllaaaaa llaaaaa lier kaching if you say your buying on friday who in the hell is gunna keep the car ready for you on the next tuesday go sue yourself for being a *****
Old 03-16-2009, 11:01 PM
Teching In

Default Old bait & switch w chevellepowered!!buyer beware

To do any buisness with CHEVELLEPOWERED warrants running the risk of agreeing to a sale and the seller changing his mind. Bait & Switch. My family did drive 1300 miles, this purchase was for our 14 year old son's first car. Our son brought his last two summers saving to purchase from CHEVELLEPOWERED. Upon arriving in Florida we contacted him Monday to agree on meeting for transaction. apparently because of not arriving at a time suitable for CHEVELLEPOWERD, HE CONVENENTLY changed his PRICE & HIS MIND......
He repeatly stated he desires a larger profit. Now were here and he is accusing us of threating him and he is posting untrue slander on this site. My family and I have made every intention to follow through with what was agreed upon via e-mail. Now you tell me please why as a mother would I not call and try rectify this situation?? My son did not deserve this. Now I'll be pulling back an empty hauler but you can bet your money. The legal repercussions from this BAIT & SWITCH will be worth the drive to Daytona. and just some FYI my husband did not have his wife call this Phoney Sales RENIGGER. MY son and I did. I'll be looking forward to our court date .

Jessica McGill
Mother of 14 year old son

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:58 PM.

-- LS1Tech default ---- LS1Tech Darkside ---- LS1Tech Black & White ---- LS1Tech Mobile Contact Us - LS1TECH - Archive - Top

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<br /><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->SEO by <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/">vBSEO</a> 3.2.0<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
SEO by vBSEO 3.2.0
Advertising - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy - JOBS

Last edited by GEARHED; 03-17-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by chevellepowered
so he told me he was going to be here sat,sat came nobody showed up. then he told me sunday.. no body showed up.no phone call's either.
Upon arriving in Florida we contacted him Monday to agree on meeting for transaction. apparently because of not arriving at a time suitable for CHEVELLEPOWERD, HE CONVENENTLY changed his PRICE & HIS MIND......
So, you admit you didnt contact him until 2 days after the predetermined date? That makes this "contract" void, which means as a seller at that point, he can do as he pleases with the product. Also, if your not out any money, and gettin this car was not your only reason for traveling to the area, why are you makin such a big deal?

My unbiased honest opinion is, dint even waste the time and money takin this to court. Its gunna get thrown out so fast itll make your head spin.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:08 AM
TECH Resident

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Muscatine, you can't blame your problems on other people, it's your fault your son doesn't have a car right now. What kind of person doesn't call somone until 2 days after they were supposed to have bought their car?
Old 03-17-2009, 09:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

To do any buisness with CHEVELLEPOWERED warrants running the risk of agreeing to a sale and the seller changing his mind. Bait & Switch. My family did drive 1300 miles, this purchase was for our 14 year old son's first car. Our son brought his last two summers saving to purchase from CHEVELLEPOWERED. Upon arriving in Florida we contacted him Monday to agree on meeting for transaction. apparently because of not arriving at a time suitable for CHEVELLEPOWERD, HE CONVENENTLY changed his PRICE & HIS MIND......
He repeatly stated he desires a larger profit. Now were here and he is accusing us of threating him and he is posting untrue slander on this site. My family and I have made every intention to follow through with what was agreed upon via e-mail. Now you tell me please why as a mother would I not call and try rectify this situation?? My son did not deserve this. Now I'll be pulling back an empty hauler but you can bet your money. The legal repercussions from this BAIT & SWITCH will be worth the drive to Daytona. and just some FYI my husband did not have his wife call this Phoney Sales RENIGGER. MY son and I did. I'll be looking forward to our court date .

Jessica McGill
Mother of 14 year old son
i didnt even hear about a son untill 2 days lator, sounded like a scam,to make me feel bad, which i did ,untill you started threating me to sue me, thanks

trevor sheffield..
Old 03-17-2009, 10:24 AM
Teching In

Thumbs down BUYER BEWARE of CHEVELLEPOWERED

ok what you people dont understand is that we offered to give him the payment in full, before we left Iowa. And he assured us the car will be here.
He had our are contacts info, he could have called us. We never agreed on sunday or saturday we told him we would arrive in flordia on Sunday. Sounds to me like somebody has second thoughts. I would love for people to know that doing any type of Buisness with this chevellepowered is a BAD BAD idea. Not to mention the juvinile buddies that run to his defense on these postings. Any educated buyer can see this for what it truely is. I refuse to fall prey to the petty judgements of less informed people on here. I prefer to do business with people of sound integrity. Bottomline my son will still get his dreamcar.... When this all shakes out, he'll just have more $ for parts and detailing!
Old 03-17-2009, 11:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

that is a sure lie.u did agree on sat, then didnt show up..so we agreed on sunday..no call no show.did not show up.,not a single person agree's with you.. "FREELOADER"

thank you...
Old 03-17-2009, 11:21 AM
9 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

All you guys need is documentation via PM's or emails that

a) muscatine73 agreed to arrive on Saturday to pay for call for xxxx amount

b) chevellepowered did not agree on Saturday, but rather Sunday for xxxx amount. Sound like both sides potentially have a case, but there are always convenient details left out to make one's case more reasonable.

Can anyone produce documentation?

muscatine73-->Can you provide cell phone records that you tried to call chevellepowered on Saturday during your trip down from Iowa?
Old 03-17-2009, 01:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Since the members are taking this to a different resolution, thread is locked.

Don't start new ones.

Quick Reply: "muscatine73" will try to sue you!!