New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2010, 05:16 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dinky
just like ima get n yours wen u stop bein a lil mutt and becum a real full breed BIG DOG...u older CATS r sad....i pull up....

[COLOR="Purple"]AND THIS MESSAGE IS FOR EVERYONE HOTROD, PETE, KEVIN, KUNT, KENDRICK, MR. BIRD,....[/COLOR]
iaght lil puppie thats pretty good i can say hands down i can't run with ya. but all cars around her break because they race not making test hits and private races to see who faster then who. or trying to size up the next mans car based on who he raced last some of yall know what im talking bout lol. So maybe oneday ill become a big dogg till then any ill baby lion
Old 01-16-2010, 05:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
ok This is what i see just my 2 cents.... ok dinky has a track only car humm i wonder why 1st u hit the streets down playing the car.... ok thats all fair game..,.then you get exposed that you have a big motor **** load of spray.... and after doing some homework found out that its no way you can leave on the streets with hotrod after he made travis look bad so you now limit your chance of a race by getting on track grounds. my point it take time to set up a track race trailers trucks planning days off from work etc..... therefore cutting down the chances of this race taking place humm pretty smart plan lil dinky did you come up with this one all by ya self or......

next thought
ok Travis comes out as the hardest hitting ls1 on streets then gets exsposed as haveing a 408 ok kool all fair game.... tries a sale tactic with a cloud of smoke ok still pretty kool...but make a error when trying come back out under that smoke and gives out bad info gets busted about heads etc. lol lol... i see a pattern forming here guys... now that he is expossed he says he has a street only car not track after wayne & cook says they track only. now this is away to duck this race and raydell who cant hook up on street and now he limits his chances of getting a race in his caliber exept hotrod all around racer cant duck him lol damn looks like all this **** evolves around him lol....

man i just look at things like i have x ray racer vision lol

yall clame yall not broke so do like i did and buy u a trailer for that slow *** car....and if yall got real street cars u can drive them to the track....its rainin today and guess wat im still drivin my ****....wit the tvs and heat on.....and i tell u wat u got 2 cars weneva u ready....
Old 01-16-2010, 05:47 PM
Teching In

yall clame yall not broke so do like i did and buy u a trailer for that slow *** car....and if yall got real street cars u can drive them to the track....its rainin today and guess wat im still drivin my ****....wit the tvs and heat on.....and i tell u wat u got 2 cars weneva u ready....

Call poppy DICKY whats up ? lock it in. Yall thought yall would scare someone with that tube up race car. notttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Old 01-16-2010, 05:59 PM
On The Tree

this lil dinky im still down hea beggin for races....my car is ready the track opens tomorrow for whoeva been talkin ****....u tell hotrod im not racin on the street anymore but if he *** to the track ima get n that ***...just like ima get n yours wen u stop bein a lil mutt and becum a real full breed BIG DOG...u older CATS r sad....yall scared of a 16 yr old....im the youngest and the quickest out hea....my **** is the truth....i got the best 60 the best 330 the best 660 the best 1000 and the best 1320....and whoeva thing different speak up...all yall cowards on this internet talkin **** but wen its tym to race every one has excuses...so if u think u man enough to beat me and u wnt some *** get sum...race cars to i got sumthing for that ***.....lets c how many of yall really run these numbas yall been sayin yall run...so if yall gne keep talklin and not race dnt call me allthe way from texas for 2 weeks and not do anything wen i get ha....im the king of these streets im runnin this ****....u n****s be shakin in ur g'strangs wen i pull up....

[COLOR="Purple"]AND THIS MESSAGE IS FOR EVERYONE HOTROD, PETE, KEVIN, KUNT, KENDRICK, MR. BIRD, BOWDIE, KRACKA WITH ALL 3 OF HIS CARS, NATE, RAYDELL, AND WHOEVA ELSE NATION WIDE THINKIN THEY THE ****.....this is all the ppl who was talkin **** before my car was dne but now everybody car is broke since that bad *** vette ready to race.....[/COLOR]
lil dinky u is fake for that ****! remember i'm the reson u built that bicth lol so keep my name out ur mouth. if i thought i can beat u we would have done somthing by now.so stop all that ****** stuntin like u runin ****! when ur not. i had nat to *** down here on jan 6 and u backed up like a ****** crawfish talking about the track had ice on it. i never saw ur daddy so ****** quiet in my life thin nat told ur daddy we can do it have of the track and ur daddy bowed down. DERE HE IIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Teching In

THAT BAD *** VETTE....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=29397911
Old 01-16-2010, 06:02 PM
TECH Regular

This baby lion speaking( them 2 cars no enough bo i need 5 see i can admit im slow im not in denial about that, but i will race im not scared)

lil history check i race a car way out my class he gave me 2 and the go after he changed up the original race blah blah and he went his *** clean up the the levee lol almost killing up half new orleans....the jet was a mid 10 sec car i used to be fast

so give me 5 and let me move its on soon as my car ready by the time u get back in 3 weeks u said right or 2
Old 01-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 30th anv t\a
lil dinky u is fake for that ****! remember i'm the reson u built that bicth lol so keep my name out ur mouth. if i thought i can beat u we would have done somthing by now.so stop all that ****** stuntin like u runin ****! when ur not. i had nat to *** down here on jan 6 and u backed up like a ****** crawfish talking about the track had ice on it. i never saw ur daddy so ****** quiet in my life thin nat told ur daddy we can do it have of the track and ur daddy bowed down. DERE HE IIIIIIIIIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fake dnt run n my blood....and wen we told nate lets get at it on the street wat he said...he dnt wnt to and i understand that...ask nate bout wen he saw me at the track sunday and didnt say ****....
Old 01-16-2010, 06:05 PM
Teching In

baby dicky you never called popps yet???????????????????? Dont make me get the toyota on you ***
Old 01-16-2010, 06:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
iaght lil puppie thats pretty good i can say hands down i can't run with ya. But all cars around her break because they race not making test hits and private races to see who faster then who. Or trying to size up the next mans car based on who he raced last some of yall know what im talking bout lol. So maybe oneday ill become a big dogg till then any ill baby lion
tell hot rod to call me
Old 01-16-2010, 06:28 PM
Teching In

this big dinky u kno just as well as i kno that the track was cold....nate punk *** knew it to...the only one who came out thea wit sum heart and didnt backdown was big wayne...im sorry he wreked his car but thats y nate showed up at 9 cuz he was hopin that the track go away cuz only slow *** cars would go down the track n cold weather...so nate and raydell i kno yall readin this **** also lets pick a good day go to a good track and i will drag both of those slow *** vettes....
Old 01-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by deez nutz racing
baby dicky you never called popps yet???????????????????? Dont make me get the toyota on you ***
since i got a street car lets make it fair...give the vette ten cars wit ur race car and we gne give u ten cars wit our race car and we gne **** u up....

Remember ur not talkin to travis....
Old 01-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Teching In

this big dinky u kno just as well as i kno that the track was cold....nate punk *** knew it to...the only one who came out thea wit sum heart and didnt backdown was big wayne...im sorry he wreked his car but thats y nate showed up at 9 cuz he was hopin that the track go away cuz only slow *** cars would go down the track n cold weather...so nate and raydell i kno yall readin this **** also lets pick a good day go to a good track and i will drag both of those slow *** vettes....
u

Hey DUCKING BIG DICKY WHATS UP LOCK IT UP. DONT CROWD OUT . TALK TO TO HELLO HELLO HELLO
:l ock:
Old 01-16-2010, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

fake dnt run n my blood....and wen we told nate lets get at it on the street wat he said...he dnt wnt to and i understand that...ask nate bout wen he saw me at the track sunday and didnt say ****....
so dinky can i get my race that u O me my spray to ur motor? talk to me
Old 01-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Teching In

so dinky can i get my race that u O me my spray to ur motor? talk to me
give me 5 and u spray.....
Old 01-16-2010, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
u

Hey DUCKING BIG DICKY WHATS UP LOCK IT UP. DONT CROWD OUT . TALK TO TO HELLO HELLO HELLO
:l ock:
duckin u we called u twice from a 784 numba like 20 mins ago....
Old 01-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Teching In

cell phone dont work in the woods here house 985 839 9691
Old 01-16-2010, 09:47 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeMKWgOJi0k
Old 01-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Teching In