New Orleans Put the greasy talk here...PiMp

"NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 03:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sky
Vetts do come with 427 stock ci. I bought mine with the car. And since Travis wants to be your little secretery, I'm gone deal with him.

hold up wait a minute, you said travis being his secretery. Lets stop it right there. I dont want my name being in the middle of yall race beef. Me and hotrod barley talk on the phone, and in a matter of fact i never knew you had a 427 until you put it out there. and you gonna deal with me Quote. we gonna get it on real soon, the motor is getting installed now and will be ready in a sec. and when black ops come, imma take out the entire hit squad.

yours truly
BLACK OPS
Old 08-22-2012, 03:24 PM
TECH Regular

Old 08-22-2012, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Please hurry up.
Old 08-22-2012, 04:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Vetts do come with 427 stock ci. I bought mine with the car. And since Travis wants to be your little secretery, I'm gone deal with him.
Hey I can't let the man take that charge he never said anything about your motor cause that's the type of questions we don't ask. I just said it because it runs like one but thank you for clearing it up. Actually I think it raps like a 441 any input on thatlmao
Old 08-22-2012, 05:15 PM
12 Second Club

Thank u for clearing that up and fluke I'm not rushing nobody he gonna take his time and do everything on his time
Old 08-22-2012, 05:16 PM
12 Second Club

I need a couple parts do anybody have a passenger side strut mount
Old 08-22-2012, 08:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Travose21
hold up wait a minute, you said travis being his secretery. Lets stop it right there. I dont want my name being in the middle of yall race beef. Me and hotrod barley talk on the phone, and in a matter of fact i never knew you had a 427 until you put it out there. and you gonna deal with me Quote. we gonna get it on real soon, the motor is getting installed now and will be ready in a sec. and when black ops come, imma take out the entire hit squad.

yours truly
BLACK OPS
Boy stop. You gotta show me better than you can tell me. Just like you told me on the phone the other day you out my class an I said yes. But I'm saying again we can make it happen. Holla at me black opps.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Teching In

Thank u for clearing that up and fluke I'm not rushing nobody he gonna take his time and do everything on his time
Old 08-22-2012, 08:17 PM
12 Second Club

soon as its done we will get it in.
Old 08-22-2012, 11:47 PM
11 Second Club

Old 08-22-2012, 11:50 PM
12 Second Club

Appreciate the welcome back Pete

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Old 08-23-2012, 12:06 AM
sky
Staging Lane

yours truly
BLACK OPS
Stop it travis, you been knew b4 you even got the finace deal finalyized on the car I told you what was goin in it. Did You 4 get the text you sent me. . . . "Dem boys (Black Hole) told me I'm crazy 4 runnin a 427 (Big Bird) vs a 408 (Black Ops). I aint trippin, they don't have 2 bet with me I'll cover the whole pot myself". That when we was supose 2 run Black Ops vs Big Bird. So how in da **** you did'nt tell Black hole what I had, cause I sure did'nt. Just keep lying. . . . at the end you always bust yourself. P.S I hope your lies are better when you tell them 2 your girl, if not you gone stay sleepin on da sofa! ! ! LMAO
Old 08-23-2012, 12:16 AM
sky
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
Hey I can't let the man take that charge he never said anything about your motor cause that's the type of questions we don't ask. I just said it because it runs like one but thank you for clearing it up. Actually I think it raps like a 441 any input on thatlmao
Stop it Hot Rod, You 2 ****** old 2 still be lying like dat. Travis also told you I have a air shifter. ****** be shoe shoeing, like Sissy Noby on some ****. Just bring yall *** and stop all dis ****** typing. Yall know we aint ever back down, nor ran 4rom no *****. Everybody, look on the last page were Hot Rod post some **** about my car, about everything being computerized and workin by air, these ****** be dry snitching on theyself. Hot Rod you must of 4got all dem side ways *** coments you been hittin me wit. "You got almost a hundred ci. on da monte". Dat was your excuse 4 not runnin me on da motor. Man, Travis since you rockin like dat, wit all dis 2 faced *** **** like a lil bitch, tellin me 1 thing & tellin Black Hole another, playin like you **** wit Hit Squad just 2 get some info 2 run tell Black Hole, on infultrating ****. Wit all dat ol' jenny women *** ****. Just don't **** wit me and stay out my way B4 dis **** turn out bad! ! ! ! ! ! STRAIGHT LIKE DAT. . . . . .

Last edited by sky; 08-23-2012 at 02:45 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:49 AM
Teching In

Default racin

A moe dont trip homie dont let the bs get out of hand bo lets keep it racin big dog !!!! To black hole lets keep it racin fellas cuz at the end of the day yall all big dogs outchea!!!!!!!
Old 08-23-2012, 08:00 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sky
Stop it Hot Rod, You 2 ****** old 2 still be lying like dat. Travis also told you I have a air shifter. ****** be shoe shoeing, like Sissy Noby on some ****. Just bring yall *** and stop all dis ****** typing. Yall know we aint ever back down, nor ran 4rom no *****. Everybody, look on the last page were Hot Rod post some **** about my car, about everything being computerized and workin by air, these ****** be dry snitching on theyself. Hot Rod you must of 4got all dem side ways *** coments you been hittin me wit. "You got almost a hundred ci. on da monte". Dat was your excuse 4 not runnin me on da motor. Man, Travis since you rockin like dat, wit all dis 2 faced *** **** like a lil bitch, tellin me 1 thing & tellin Black Hole another, playin like you **** wit Hit Squad just 2 get some info 2 run tell Black Hole, on infultrating ****. Wit all dat ol' jenny women *** ****. Just don't **** wit me and stay out my way B4 dis **** turn out bad! ! ! ! ! ! STRAIGHT LIKE DAT. . . . . .
Aint no snitching over her Homie if you know cars and horsepower you would know nobody ever fell for the LS3 or 2 in that Vette.
Moe that motor naturally aspirated may make as much as the Monte on one gun. So I leveled the playing field by going on 1 the gun. This is a game of CHESS and not CHECKERS. Yeah I did say that about not running you on the motor to get you out there on the spray that is a little motor and can't run with you naturally aspirated. You just said we have 468 in the nova you are wrong people say what they want its up to you to figure out if they know what they are referring to.You don't remember you posted you had a 441 before I said any thing you put it on TECH to them MISSISSIPPI boys. What u don't realize is if you are a true MOTOR HEAD when you look at a motor there are certain things to look for and it can give you a round about MOTOR SIZE, so if you are gonna say one thing and have sumn else going on KEEP YA HOOD CLOSED. Like I said computerized cause you have a LSbased car more than likely with nitrous activated on a Wide open throttle switch or rpm based through the computer not a old school based off all manual **** unless you wanna spend dat money.(you not a button dude.) We the only ones rocking with as many buttons as we have kits. If its one its on the button, if its two we have two buttons only if we rock three will we use a Micro switch. Not that I had to explain it but the outcome will be the same when I get HOME I'm GONNA BUST DAT ***

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 08-23-2012 at 08:24 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:02 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by clayz
A moe dont trip homie dont let the bs get out of hand bo lets keep it racin big dog !!!! To black hole lets keep it racin fellas cuz at the end of the day yall all big dogs outchea!!!!!!!
^^^For real, let the cars do the talking. Line em up and cut em loose.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:37 AM
Teching In

Got damm I wake up this morning to this **** GREASY lmfao. Man u got to luv our sport
Old 08-23-2012, 09:12 AM
12 Second Club

I woke u this morning and just got upset. I cant lie about a air shifter thing cause I ask Hotrod do he know how to hook it up cause I told him u had one and I like how it was so I think imma put one in mines. I even told I that. U never told me what u was doing to the vette all I know is I did the financing and went picked it up. So the next time I saw it it was camming and running hard as a ***** *****. Then world got back to me saying that 427 in that bitch rooling and people starting saying if they had a 427 in they car it will be flying too. So I was like that's what's up. Aint no snitching over here bra. Ain't no lying over here bra. I cant believe all this **** u saying right now. U asked me for advice about a couple things and I gave my input and I hope it all worked out fa u. U the one told everybody that u was changing ya tranny. U the one said that all u got is a cam only 427 with a 100 shot. Dont give me no charge about nothing somebody find out about u or ya car. All I can say is I can't wait till my **** ready I'm going to show u how I'm comming and I promise u this u gonna give me my props and u gonna re up and come back over and over till u beat me
Old 08-23-2012, 09:15 AM
12 Second Club

And they did tell me that and I said idc i can beat that car. And everybody knew u had it then but when u came out nobody did except for the people u told
Old 08-23-2012, 09:21 AM
12 Second Club

Peep this a dude ask me who am I'm comming for when I come back I said everybody he said can I **** with that boy moe I said yes. He said u sure cause that boy got something serious in that car I said I know. But imma still run him he said I'm crazy I just busy out laughing that's how **** get started

Quick Reply: "NEW ORLEANS greasy talk part 2" da remix