Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Finally a Rematch sprayed 00z28 vs. 03 pullied Cobra

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2009, 02:16 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Finally a Rematch sprayed 00z28 vs. 03 pullied Cobra

We went to mexico for these runs yesterday, n e ways the first time we ran it was pretty bad my nitrous didnt kick in (1500+ bottle pressure) i got my *** handed to me vids can be found here https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-ra...z28-death.html

Needless to say after a while of talking **** blowing my phone up talking bout slow ls1's and such we finally meet again this time i was ready like a 30 year old virgin. My bottle pressure was up around 950 on the guage i just got my bottle filled like 2 days prior. he was so sure that he was going to whoop my *** that he said: we can race however you want to from a roll or stand still i chose roll being that my tires are no good from a dig and he had nittos.

1st race from a first gear roll he tells me to take off and he will catch me lol so i do and i spin so bad that i get side ways dang near he passes me like im standing still.

2nd race we go from a 2nd gear roll about 45ish i have 373 gears, we punch em and he jumps by a fender i go into 3rd reel him in and put atleast a door on him by the end of 3rd it was like a car i shift into 4th and he see him in the rear view mirror he lets off of it to save himself from embarrassment being that it was alot of people watching around the finish line his excuse was his belt was slipping.

3rd race we bet 50 bucks he says i got lucky and his belt aint going to slip this time im like ok whatever n e wayz we go from another 2nd roll and had the same outcome as last time where he jumps me hard by a fender but when i *** out of second and go into 3rd it it was dead even till the top of 3rd where he was at my rear bumper when i go into 4th my car made him look bad i had the momentum i guess you can say and i put some distance between us i would say a good 2 cars. his excuse was his car is shooting anti freeze.

4th race. we go again from a 2nd gear roll he is complaining about his car not being in its powerband when we take off im like wtf so we still do it and this time it was like a pit bull fuc*#ng a poodle it was a vicious loss lol he jumped me again from the punch but as usual when i hit 3rd i blew by him he claimed he bobbled a gear and stayed in it, but i put some space between us big time wasnt much of a race.

He had all kinds of excuses i **** talked him to the point of no return he was mad i could see it in his eyes that he is a sore looser so i quit talking noise to him. he cant take it when the monkey gots the gun but if he would of won i would have never heard the end of it. He let me drive his cobra afterwards to feel the belt slipping so he says i couldnt feel nothing slipping but i wouldnt be able to tell you if i did being that i never drove one before. it is a super nice car and rode smooth, I love those 03 cobras and would love to own one one day. My car is a 00z28 hooker headers& ypipe, magnaflow catback, cut out, clear lid, m6, dyno tune 150 shot, 373 gears and thats bout it i still have the factory ls1 intake and no cam yet. he has a pulley on his car and doesnt know what else is done to it. I sent him a text later that night and told him to take that 50 dollars he owes me and mod up hahahahaha. I have no vids this time cuz i didnt know we were going to run em and i didnt have my digital cam with me. sorry for the long post
Old 08-09-2009, 02:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good races and all....but with all the "***"s is sounded like a letter to penthouse. And holy ******* periods batman!
Old 08-09-2009, 02:30 PM
Launching!

hahaha its funny that you said that cuz im in the middle of writting an argumentive essay for english 1301 lmao lmao lmao i for sure got to use the spell check button and proof read lol
Old 08-11-2009, 12:55 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice runs. Congrats
Old 08-11-2009, 12:35 PM

Good kills! I figured you'd be able to take him once you got the nitrous worked out.
Old 08-11-2009, 12:51 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice kills! Some people are all trash talk until they lose, then they're all excuses. Gotta love wiping the floor with those people.
Old 08-11-2009, 06:54 PM
Launching!

Whip dat ***!!!! Great run, beat the excuses out of em!!!
Old 08-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Launching!

thanks screaming red z, i seriously had doubts that i could the way he pulled on me those first races.
He want even talk to me now, i text no reply, i call no answer haha i hope i havent lost a friend lol. i heard all kinds of excuses his super charger was too hot, his belt slipping, its shooting anti-freeze, his clutch is too hard and most of all my favorite was : i was just playing with you i can really run around you and whoop yo *** if i wanted too lmao lmao it got quiet when he said that i didnt want to laugh in his face lmao lmao. when he beat me i took it like a man and simply said: you won man good runs my nitrous didnt work i will catch you on the next go round and rode out i even posted vids of my *** whoopins..... got to hate sore loozers
Old 08-12-2009, 10:58 AM
Staging Lane

Hey blubyu02,

I just got my electronic bottle opener in Next time, you arent gonna catch me with my pants down

Turns out when we ran last, I had a serious header gasket blowout and my air pump code from my headers was making my car run like doo doo. It's out in moffat getting all doctored up... But you kicked my *** pretty good that first time I have to say, I can admit without an excuse that I lost

Little river academy next friday? This friday I wont have my **** fixed... but after that Im down!

Tell your cobra buddy to come too... I have a friend with a 2000 RCSB chevy truck with a stripped interior, rear mount turbo the size of a watermellon, and running meth. He's deep in the 10's, and claims he can hit 9's. Should be cool to see if he can make that happen.

We can make this a good ol fashioned texas muscle shootout
Old 08-12-2009, 09:44 PM
Launching!

haha hey whats up jph, i got caught with my pants down too many times thats why i got that tranny mount from nitro dave i was sick knowing i lost too cars slower than mine haha. shoot me a pm man i think the following friday is my family reunion. i would like to run again for gp just to see what your auto will do against my standard. oh and yeah i believe the guy with the white truck will get into the 9's i have seen him run several times thats a badd *** truck haha be aware i can drive my m6 like an a4