Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Lost to a Z28.... and to a cop

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2004, 12:19 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lost to a Z28.... and to a cop

I noticed a LS1 powered Camaro coming up on my left rear side in the lane, and kept waiting for him to bite, doing probably 65-70. I figured it would be one hell of a race, so finally he bites and we take off. What do I hear? Not the loud lovely noise of a true dual system or a nice cat back, but that high pitched whistling of a supercharger. Lovely. I continue racing, knowing I will be smoked, and as he blows by me, I see the familiar flashing lights of a cop car! Yes! Whats this? He's flipping a bitch! Even better! I slowed down to probably 65 when I see his lights, then when he started to get behind the Z, I took off. Another surprise! He ends the pursuit with the Z to follow me! YES!!!! I am absolutely flying to try to get to somewhere to hide so he can't find me, but he hauls ***, sees me turn into some apartments, and does the whole "GET OUTTA THE CAR, HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!! OUTTA THE CAR!!" ****!!! . I've been pulled over but god damn, this was pretty ******' cool. Normally he approaches the window, nice change of pace though, lol. Anyways, we have a nice chat: "I should get you for a speed contest, exhibition of speed, speeding, and evading the police. You're lucky to get off with only a ticket. God knows how fast you were going before I saw you. I should be taking you to jail." Blah blah blah, bullshit bullshit bullshit. All in all, the Camaro got away and I got a 75 in a 40 ticket. Not bad, its my first ticket and I have been pulled over 19 times since August. **** happens. It was a fun race while it lasted.
Old 01-22-2004, 12:32 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Haha... Bout time you got a ticket

Where did you race? I wasted a Trans AM today on I-80, but it was red...
Old 01-22-2004, 12:47 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Ferocity02
Haha... Bout time you got a ticket
Yeah, I knew my luck would run out sooner or later.

Originally Posted by Ferocity02
Where did you race? I wasted a Trans AM today on I-80, but it was red...
I dont know if you're familiar with Galleria BLVD, but it was going towards Rocklin, like Costco, Sports Authority, Food Source, etc. It was up that section of Galleria/Stanford Ranch past the giant Adventure Church.
Old 01-22-2004, 01:09 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

19 times since august?? jesus dude.

You know what ... you probably went once through everyone in the station, and this guy has already pulled you over.
Old 01-22-2004, 01:15 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
19 times since august?? jesus dude.

You know what ... you probably went once through everyone in the station, and this guy has already pulled you over.

Hahaha its funny you should say that. The cop is known for being an *******, and I have ran into him before, numerous times actually. He already knew my last name without seeing my license . Yeah 19 times since August. Around here, a loud car gets a lot of attention, especially if the driver is 16, the car has personalized plates, and the car is a muscle car. I have been pulled over by the CHP, Placer County Sheriff, Citrus Heights PD, Rosville PD, Rocklin PD, and Sacramento County Sheriff
Old 01-22-2004, 01:21 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

19 times!
Old 01-22-2004, 02:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

i got arrested and had the car impounded for 30 days, you lucky bastard!!!
Old 01-22-2004, 08:33 AM
TECH Senior Member

DAMN GOD MUST BE ON YOUR SIDE, TO HAVE THAT KIND OF PULLED OVER TO TICKET RATIO!!! but damn it sucks that is too high to where you can not take defensive driving!!! or can you??
Old 01-22-2004, 09:13 AM
TECH Junkie

well, damn dude... not to put you down, but ARE YOU ******* STUPID??? WHO THE HELL IN THEIR RIGHT MIND RUNS FROM THE COPS??? the worst part is, you thought it was fun, and brushed off the whole thing where the guy said what he should of, and very legally could of done... oh yeah, nice death
Old 01-22-2004, 09:53 AM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude could u change your avatar? I don't think I want to be associated with someone who is that ridiculously reckless.
Old 01-22-2004, 09:55 AM
STF Veteran

I agree. are you retarded dude? the cop goes after the z, AND YOU TAUNT HIM BY TAKING OFF?

dude you deserve to have the car impounded for that stupidity alone, much less all the other dumb **** you've apparently been up to.

ahh to be 16 and know that you know everything again.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:01 AM
STF Veteran

Btw, it's not very fair of you to call that cop a dick. I've been pulled over by dick cops before, and that was not one. A dick cop would have charged you with every damn thing your cop said he could have, and then made up some other ****. You are DAMN lucky... like win the lottery lucky... that all you got was a 75 in a 40, and the fucked up part is you don't even realize it. ugh.
Old 01-22-2004, 10:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Default it's people like you

dude you are one crazy *** mother ****** and a lucky one at that... it's people like you that make cops go after our cars... dude i got pulled over three days after i got my trans am... and i wasnt even speeding fact i was doing 3 below the speed limit... the cop pulled out to far into the lane and i have to move out of his way... ok then he pulls me over and slaps with with weaving traffic... and a weapons violation and lack of insurence which i did have... so consider yourself lucky... if your 16 how did you wind up with a trans am anyway nice death by the way.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Skarecrow
Btw, it's not very fair of you to call that cop a dick. I've been pulled over by dick cops before, and that was not one. A dick cop would have charged you with every damn thing your cop said he could have, and then made up some other ****. You are DAMN lucky... like win the lottery lucky... that all you got was a 75 in a 40, and the fucked up part is you don't even realize it. ugh.
Yes, that is exactly what I was saying... at first I thought no one realized his stupidity... now i see im not alone...
Old 01-22-2004, 11:28 AM
TECH Regular

You guys have pretty much said it all....but I can't let this one go.

Dude...are you crazy? You tried to run from the police? Don't you watch TV? You never get away and you're lucky they didn't arrest you!

How can you get pulled over 19 times and not get a single ticket? Better yet...why haven't they issued you a ticket?

Who is your father? The chief of Police or a Senator?

Slow down and drive responsibly before you kill somebody.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like a cool cop to me. He could have thrown you in jail, taken your liscence, and impounded the car. I had over 30 traffic tickets back when I was a teen ($45 to a lawyer and they were gone) and got away with alot of moronic decisions, including running away from police (I got away) but now that I look back upon all that I see how stupid I was. At least back then they were pretty lenient. Now 1 dumb decision can ruin your life.
Old 01-22-2004, 11:59 AM
TECH Senior Member

you are lucky you were not in texas, i wish you would try that **** with a Texas State Trooper, because he would own your ***. If you were doing 150 and you hauled by the cop and he was at a stand still, then yes you will get away, but when he decides to pull over the other guy, and you take, then that just shows your brilliance, and you should have your car in the impound lot as we speak. F-ing ridiculous, and shows that kids should go through certain driving tests to deserve such nice machines. you seem also like a person to change the oil in there oil in there car like every 7000 miles instead of 3000 miles.
Old 01-22-2004, 12:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

OMG you must be on black tar heroine!!! I consider myself fairly gutsy with the cops around here because I know them all. But who in their right mind picks a high speed pursuit with a cop?!?!?! Boy, you must be some kinda moron.... That has to be the most ignorant thing I've ever heard in my life. You are either extremely lucky or extremely full of crap. If I had been that cop you would be in jail right now. I don't know a cop anywhere that would let something like that slide. Sorry but that's grounds for getting your license revoked.
Old 01-22-2004, 12:22 PM
TECH Resident

Default Whoa Whoa Whoa

The cop has a reputation for being an *******, I didnt say he was being one at the time. I know I'm lucky and my car should have been impounded. The only reason I kept going was so he couldnt get my plates. I didnt run endlessly, I think ya'll are misunderstanding. As soon as I saw he ended the pursuit with the Z and saw he was coming for me, I pulled over. I DID NOT RUN AND CAUSE A PURSUIT, LOL! I'm not that dumb, I have seen cops many a time. I rarely will race, but there was no traffic and there was a good match next to me, so I figured why not. I didn't keep going and going. I was going for maybe 8-10 seconds until I saw him coming. I also wasn't speeding that bad when I kept going. I had slowed down because I figured the cop was going to pull me over, but went with the Z, so I accelerated again. The only reason I have been pulled over that much is because of my exhaust. Around here they always bother you for stupid ****, they have nothing better to do. I have been pulled over twice for speeding, and this time he gave me a ticket. SO to call me stupid, reckless, etc is not right. I wasn't in a pursuit and wasn't causing danger, there was no other cars around. I accelerated hard away after I saw the Z getting tagged just incase the cop changed his mind, but only got up to about 60 and stopped to pull over into the apartments when I saw him coming. I will take crazy/retarded/etc, but the reckless and stupid isnt right. I wasn't truly evading the police! Any quesitons just ask me about it, it sounds a lot worse than it really was.
Old 01-22-2004, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BigBronco
you are lucky you were not in texas, i wish you would try that **** with a Texas State Trooper, because he would own your ***. If you were doing 150 and you hauled by the cop and he was at a stand still, then yes you will get away, but when he decides to pull over the other guy, and you take, then that just shows your brilliance, and you should have your car in the impound lot as we speak. F-ing ridiculous, and shows that kids should go through certain driving tests to deserve such nice machines. you seem also like a person to change the oil in there oil in there car like every 7000 miles instead of 3000 miles.
Very true. The only time "I" ever ran from the police was after I passed the cop on I-20 doing 120+. I immediately exited, took a side street, turned my lights off and parked behind a van. Stayed there for about an hour with my heart beating. lol The other time it was my friend driving, he had his dads 89 gta and we were doing speed runs on this long farm road by his house. We saw a car catching us in the distance and figured it was the police. We turned off on the street that led to his house and went up a block. Saw the car turn in but couldn't tell if it was a cop car. Took a couple more left turns, pretty much going in a circle and the same thing happened. On the second to last turn to his dads house I saw the police emblem and relayed that to my friend. He took the next left and hauled *** down the block, parked the car in his dads driveway and we ran inside. By the time we looked out a bedroom window there were 3 cop cars and 2 of their Broncos or such out there. We freaked, saw 1 cop go over and put his hand on the hood and then the tires. (They never got a good look at us.) His dad is all messed up on drugs because or nerve and ligiment damage he had suffered in his arms by falling through a glass table so he's a bit wacky. We sat there and watched him argue with the cop. The cops were saying they know someone was driving the car. He was like, no it's been in the driveway a couple hours... To make a long story short we got away with it but were very lucky. Sorry for the long story but the way we went round and round was pretty funny so I figured I'd relay the story.