Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 03:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
I could have sworn we went 6 months ago with me at 460 rwhp and you at 750 rwhp at that private drag strip rental and I beat you by a car and then the next run you beat me by a car and then the third run we tied?????????????

Then the entertainer in his 650 rwhp supra didnt want none and just left..
talk to you tomorrow...Sleepy now
I didnt want none of what? I don't remember you challenging me to anything and me turning it down? I left because my car was spinning from a stop, the 1-2 shift and the 2-3 shift. On street tires it was too dangerous for my taste plus all the donuts were getting too close so I left. I should be back up soon. I will have drag radials, race gas and 2 full bottles. We can do it from a dig or roll...doesnt matter.
Old 12-09-2010, 03:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
Just because something goes fast doesn't make it a good car.

That is what you fail to realize. Most people respect cars that look nice, sound good, are fast and reliable at the same time.

That Civic is non of those things except fast in a straight line.

Its still a worthless pile of **** Civic hatch.
And you drive a 98 Trans Am...

Look is completely an opinion so that doesn't matter, IMO most LS1's do not sound good at all, would bet my life your car is NOT fast, and a GM sure as hell isn't reliable when you start to mod it. So what does all this make YOUR car?

Also I think it is funny you dodged the question earlier that Irunelevens asked back on page 9

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Well then why don't you tell us about your mean machine?
Sounds to me like you got a slow pile that has gotten it's *** handed to it by a ricer or two...
Old 12-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Teching In

I disagree. Maybe not an LS1, but a my buddys cammed C5z06 with a borla is the best sounding thing I've ever heard...

Not this car, but same idea....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YckHC...eature=related
Old 12-09-2010, 04:46 PM
***Repost Police***

LS1s generally don't sound that great until they're cammed.
Old 12-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Teching In

I like how my C6Z vs S2K thread went into all this craziness. So much emotions. Wes. My C6Z is better than your fire whatevers. It doesn't matter if they are both domestic and it doesn't matter if your car is faster. It will still be a faster piece of ****. That is the same thing your saying right? Import guys.. My Supra is better than any honda, acura, nissan.. or whatevers.. The GTR comes close only cause it cost so much and aftermarket still pulls premium prices. Other than that it's a big ugly performance oriented car. HAHA.. have a great day!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

And with the money it took you to buy/mod your new GT, you could be running 8s in several different cars... so? You didn't want to. Which is the point. It's still a 2,400lb 1,200whp car that traps 181mph lifting at the end of the track.
leave me alone. logic is not part of this discussion.
Old 12-09-2010, 05:21 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RSKY
I like how my C6Z vs S2K thread went into all this craziness. So much emotions. Wes. My C6Z is better than your fire whatevers. It doesn't matter if they are both domestic and it doesn't matter if your car is faster. It will still be a faster piece of ****. That is the same thing your saying right? Import guys.. My Supra is better than any honda, acura, nissan.. or whatevers.. The GTR comes close only cause it cost so much and aftermarket still pulls premium prices. Other than that it's a big ugly performance oriented car. HAHA.. have a great day!
-yes his Firebird would be the faster POS if it could possibly be faster than your cammed C6Z06

-GTR is ugly compared to its competitors. The other 70-100K cars Z06/Viper/porsche....But overall it is a decent looking car

like to apologize to Lightning Teg. The civic hate runs deep inside me and that was very rude of me to ask him to take his pic down..Sorry Bro

The Evo is a bad a$$ ride plain and simple. At only 3350 pounds and with AWD that thing is a autocourse dream..The stock 250 awhp surprising moves the car out fairly well trapping 100 mph and with minimal mods it can trapp 110 mph rather quickly..

Id own one...

FEARSM.....it's alive...ITTTSSSS...AAAALLLLIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEE! !!!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:46 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by marc97taws6
Good clarification. When I read "go very fast" I thought you meant more heavily modded cars are reliable because I don't consider stock Evos "fast". I realize with more mods the more you need to check out the car and upkeep it, but I made an assumption and misinterpreted what you were saying. My b, my b. Reading comprehension in this case was > Me
well they are pretty fast even stock. check out what this car can do in tracks and even in drag racing. but as I said, my buddy's red evo is still reliable with 500+whp/500+wtq!! and fast at the same time. for me any car that beats a stock C6 Z06 is fast!!
Old 12-09-2010, 05:49 PM
10 Second Club

like to apologize to Lightning Teg. The civic hate runs deep inside me and that was very rude of me to ask him to take his pic down..Sorry Bro

The Evo is a bad a$$ ride plain and simple. At only 3350 pounds and with AWD that thing is a autocourse dream..The stock 250 awhp surprising moves the car out fairly well trapping 100 mph and with minimal mods it can trapp 110 mph rather quickly..

Id own one...

FEARSM.....it's alive...ITTTSSSS...AAAALLLLIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEE! !!!
Old 12-09-2010, 06:13 PM
Teching In

I cant take you (killemall) or the internet seriously after this thread (not like I did before lol).

So its all good haha.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:45 PM
Teching In

I could have sworn we went 6 months ago with me at 460 rwhp and you at 750 rwhp at that private drag strip rental and I beat you by a car and then the next run you beat me by a car and then the third run we tied?????????????

then I raced the black big turbo supra at 600 rwhp and beat him by 2-4 cars 6 times in a row...

Then the entertainer in his 650 rwhp supra didnt want none and just left..

Correct me if Im wrong but I thought we already did this????????????

Its no secret that I drag race the hell out of my Viper and can run 11's every single time...So perhaps that was unfair..
Lets see you produce at least one 11 sec time slip and not a Gtech measurement. Can you do that?
Old 12-09-2010, 06:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Lets see you produce at least one 11 sec time slip and not a Gtech measurement. Can you do that?
^^^^ +1 my car CAN run 9s at sea-level, but it doesnt mean that I CAN!!!!
Old 12-09-2010, 07:12 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by FEARSM
sorry bro i dont have no gtech and ive used my 300$ FX2 MANY times at the actual drag strip and it is VERY accurate..

stock srt10's run high 11's and low 12's all day long...being that I have 40 rwhp over stock i dont see whats so hard to belieave..

with the same tool at the same location Noob only went 11.68 at 128 mph in his 680 awhp GTR compared to my 11.67 at 124 in my Viper..but I guess that has no weight hugh?????

Not only will I run 11's Ill run mid 11's....My buddy just went 11.2 at 124 and he has less mods than me..1.7 60 foot on street tires. he came to hawaii a few months ago and he said my car is defiently faster
Old 12-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Launching!

now that I think about it you said your car wents 10's and I beat your car 3 outta 4 times...And the one time you won it was only by a 1/4 car length in the vid I posted and your boost was turned up so high that the engine was damaged in your supra...So I think thats more than enough proof of what my car is capable of...Just sayin
Old 12-09-2010, 07:20 PM
Teching In

So none of you have actually been to a track? hmm
Old 12-09-2010, 07:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by walhan_qtr
well they are pretty fast even stock. check out what this car can do in tracks and even in drag racing. but as I said, my buddy's red evo is still reliable with 500+whp/500+wtq!! and fast at the same time. for me any car that beats a stock C6 Z06 is fast!!
Gotcha. My buddy had just intake, exhaust, boost controller, new BOV Evo that ran a 12.5 (forgot MPH on street tires) I think he checked on it a lot just because he is cautious like me, then he sold that for another Evo 8 (gutted with FP green, etc 450whp car) for auto-x - car was a beast! Then he decided he didn't want to auto-x anymore and just wanted a fun cruiser so now he has an Evo X GSR. He needs to make up his mind! lol

Evo's are definitely bad *** cars! Don't ever think I denied that!

And Killemall, you just need to have more rematches with these guys, then we can enjoy the videos!
Old 12-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
Just because something goes fast doesn't make it a good car.

That is what you fail to realize. Most people respect cars that look nice, sound good, are fast and reliable at the same time.

That Civic is non of those things except fast in a straight line.

Its still a worthless pile of **** Civic hatch.
No, what YOU fail to realize is that you cannot respect anything outside of a domestic car brand.

I never said any of that. It's cute how you keep putting words in other people's mouths. Anything to make your argument worthy, right?

I respect any, ANY car that has been decently modified, fast, and the owner has done all the work themselves. Does that mean I think the car is nice? No. Does that mean I think the car is equivalent or better than a lambo? No. I think you're getting your own reasons for respecting a car as opposed to how others may respect a car. I honestly hope you are not telling me what cars to respect or not because I cannot respect such an ignorant owner as yourself even if you drove a one of a kind, custom twin turbo [insert exotic car here] you designed and made yourself.

Yes, I will probably never own a built Civic, they're not my cup of tea but at least I can appreciate the enthusiasm and work behind the car because the owner is excited and knowledgeable enough to radically alter the performance of a car and still be reliable enough to make many passes.

The car may or may not be worthless (that's not for me to decide) but the heart and dedication behind the project isn't.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:16 PM
***Repost Police***

sorry bro i dont have no gtech and ive used my 300$ FX2 MANY times at the actual drag strip and it is VERY accurate..

stock srt10's run high 11's and low 12's all day long...being that I have 40 rwhp over stock i dont see whats so hard to belieave..

with the same tool at the same location Noob only went 11.68 at 128 mph in his 680 awhp GTR compared to my 11.67 at 124 in my Viper..but I guess that has no weight hugh?????

Not only will I run 11's Ill run mid 11's....My buddy just went 11.2 at 124 and he has less mods than me..1.7 60 foot on street tires. he came to hawaii a few months ago and he said my car is defiently faster
I'd question the accuracy of your FX2 with AWD cars... a 680whp GTR is way better than an 11.68 car.
Old 12-09-2010, 08:27 PM
10 Second Club

I'd question the accuracy of your FX2 with AWD cars... a 680whp GTR is way better than an 11.68 car.
me too. stock GTRs run mid 11s!! a 680awhp should be well into the 10s!! I would through that 300$ FX and get some actual numbers and timeslips!!
Old 12-09-2010, 08:41 PM
***Repost Police***

I think Killemall is just a ricer with good taste.

Quick Reply: C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)