Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
Its a lil confusing.....i have a 03 Viper with around 500 rwhp and just sold my nsx a week ago...it was around 275 rwhp...

rsky has two supras both makeing huge numbers and a cammed z06 at a lil over 500 rwhp..he had a nsx two but sold it a year or so ago

fearsm has a supra that currently holds the supra record on our island of 10.6 at 124 mph...he trapped in the 130s on other passes but never beat the 10.6

noob has the crazy gtr at 800 rwhp that has so far destroyed all comers other than rsky who got him a few times but overall lost...thats the same gtr in my vid that while on pump gas at 680 rwhp i was able to muster a win against on our last encounter but cant come close with him on race gas at 800 awhp...

we all go back and fourth with eachother but really we should all join forces and concenntrate on noob..he is the unspoken assasin...if one of us can legitimatly take him out on his race gas setting then i will be happy..rather my viper the z06 or a supra does it makes no differance to me
Love how you kinda skipped over this one...

Originally Posted by FEARSM
I usually hate to call people this but ok, you are a liar. Everytime we raced someone was there. I raced you 3 times total..thats it. Once with your top down with your wife in the car, GUS WAS THERE. TWICE on the rematch, THAT'S IT. Stop making **** up. You are straight up lying now. We have NEVER raced anywhere where there were no witnesses.
Before you were talking mad **** about both of them and now you are saying the three of you should "join forces".

I know I wouldn't want to join forces with someone that can't even handle the power of a Viper without crashing it into **** all the time. It must be all the POWA! THE POWA!! ALL CLOSETOBASICALLY500RWHP OF IT!!!!!!
Old 12-11-2010, 11:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^

I saw him change real quick there. Hey I beat you, but since you called me out on my lies, let's forget I lied and join forces with our cars that are all basically as fast as each other, but really aren't. /run-on sentence
Old 12-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Amazing how quiet it got when someone was called a straight up liar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg
Old 12-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Launching!

We have both been calling eachother liars over those series of races for quite sometime

When we first raced a few times with my wife in the car I was very surprised that I beat him.I had a passenger and my top was down... I told people what happenned. he then said It wasnt true and that i didnt beat him..he said we raced but I didnt win . So we said..OK..Lets do it again and this time have more witnesses and videos..

Unknowing if I could trust he would run me again at the same power level ( after he kept telling people I didnt win wich was a straight up LIE0 full knowing that he would loose to me again I decided to get a lil sneaky myself and eliminated my cats for a 5-10 rwhp gain..

Sneaky I will admit but I was raceing the same guy who wouldnt admit that i beat him 3 times that night when no witnesses were there..

So the night came and we had several witnesses and video tapers..

just like the first time I easily dusted him..With no passenger and my convertable top up this time plus the 5 rwhp from deleteing the cats I easily put a few cars on him a few times in a row..

Now with the crowd around us we stood man to man and he said with a surprised look on his face that he wasnt expecting my car to be that fast. He acknowledged my W's amongst the crowd but still to this day will never aknowledge the ones the crowd wasnt there to see..

Just think about it for a second. Whats so hard to aknowledge. I just did the same thing all over again...But .......-sigh-

After he aknowledged my W's to the crowd he said he was turning up the boost....Only he has an idea of how much rwhp he was pushing but it was enough to mess his engine up pretty good..

Even so..what ever supra piston blowing power he pushed to get me by a fender at 150 plus mph..He still got a W..

again we have called eachother liars on the circumstances of the first races for years now....Thats why I dont respond to it..It's just been beat to death
Old 12-12-2010, 11:09 AM
Teching In

We have both been calling eachother liars over those series of races for quite sometime

When we first raced a few times with my wife in the car I was very surprised that I beat him.I had a passenger and my top was down... I told people what happenned. he then said It wasnt true and that i didnt beat him..he said we raced but I didnt win . So we said..OK..Lets do it again and this time have more witnesses and videos..

Unknowing if I could trust he would run me again at the same power level ( after he kept telling people I didnt win wich was a straight up LIE0 full knowing that he would loose to me again I decided to get a lil sneaky myself and eliminated my cats for a 5-10 rwhp gain..

Sneaky I will admit but I was raceing the same guy who wouldnt admit that i beat him 3 times that night when no witnesses were there..

So the night came and we had several witnesses and video tapers..

just like the first time I easily dusted him..With no passenger and my convertable top up this time plus the 5 rwhp from deleteing the cats I easily put a few cars on him a few times in a row..

Now with the crowd around us we stood man to man and he said with a surprised look on his face that he wasnt expecting my car to be that fast. He acknowledged my W's amongst the crowd but still to this day will never aknowledge the ones the crowd wasnt there to see..

Just think about it for a second. Whats so hard to aknowledge. I just did the same thing all over again...But .......-sigh-

After he aknowledged my W's to the crowd he said he was turning up the boost....Only he has an idea of how much rwhp he was pushing but it was enough to mess his engine up pretty good..

Even so..what ever supra piston blowing power he pushed to get me by a fender at 150 plus mph..He still got a W..

again we have called eachother liars on the circumstances of the first races for years now....Thats why I dont respond to it..It's just been beat to death
I never lied about anything, I dont have to. Either you are lying or you can't count. We raced ONCE with your wife in the car. You said u won that one, but I was in front and shut down because of traffic. We decided to recreate that race to settle it. That race I made sure my boost was the same as the original race. YOU on the other hand took off your mufflers and cats and lied about it. You said you were setup the same. You won the first race, when I turned up the boost I won. The part about you beating me 3 other times when NO ONE WAS AROUND is a blatant lie. I have never seen or met you in person when no one was around. The time with your wife in the car was the first time we ever raced. My car was DOWN after our 3rd race and we have never raced again.
LOL..piston blowing power? YOU totalled how many vipers at the EXACT same spot in the road? Uh, isnt your viper down now because you tried to be Gtech man and over revved the car and broke it? You have video tape of all your races. Why is it that the supposedly 3 times u beat me when no one was there you have NO VIDEO. Cause you are lying and thats pretty pathetic.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FEARSM
I never lied about anything, I dont have to. Either you are lying or you can't count. We raced ONCE with your wife in the car. You said u won that one, but I was in front and shut down because of traffic. We decided to recreate that race to settle it. That race I made sure my boost was the same as the original race. YOU on the other hand took off your mufflers and cats and lied about it. You said you were setup the same. You won the first race, when I turned up the boost I won. The part about you beating me 3 other times when NO ONE WAS AROUND is a blatant lie. I have never seen or met you in person when no one was around. The time with your wife in the car was the first time we ever raced. My car was DOWN after our 3rd race and we have never raced again.
LOL..piston blowing power? YOU totalled how many vipers at the EXACT same spot in the road? Uh, isnt your viper down now because you tried to be Gtech man and over revved the car and broke it? You have video tape of all your races. Why is it that the supposedly 3 times u beat me when no one was there you have NO VIDEO. Cause you are lying and thats pretty pathetic.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:57 AM
Launching!

i was there..remember..Kinda funny you said we only raced once the first time and that you were in front. We raced a few times and I won them all...Thats were the controversey began...Then we did it again and gasp..Imagine that i won..Then even with your boost up you BARELY won...So wonder who's telling the truth and who's lying?????

We will never agree and just keep calling eachother liars over it..So whats the point????

I like you..You know that Im nothing but nice as always. But raceing is a personal thing when men put there time and effort and money into a passion.

As well RSKY is one of my better friends and noob is a great guy as well..hell FEARSM I remember you back over 10 years ago!!!!!!

So lets stop the silly stuff. The past is the past. lets get ready for the future..And put your car behind me...J/K...Sorry couldnt resist..if your cars all that you say it is then you should have an easy victory..Word on the street is you were around 900 rwhp but then somthing blew up and blah blah blah all rumors....Well see soon enough
Old 12-12-2010, 12:00 PM
12 Second Club

This thread just keeps getting better as Crashemall just sinks deeper and deeper in his own bullshit. Thought it was just down for a cam swap? Now it's because he blew it up.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Teching In

i was there..remember..Kinda funny you said we only raced once the first time and that you were in front. We raced a few times and I won them all...Thats were the controversey began...Then we did it again and gasp..Imagine that i won..Then even with your boost up you BARELY won...So wonder who's telling the truth and who's lying?????

We will never agree and just keep calling eachother liars over it..So whats the point????

I like you..You know that Im nothing but nice as always. But raceing is a personal thing when men put there time and effort and money into a passion.

As well RSKY is one of my better friends and noob is a great guy as well..hell FEARSM I remember you back over 10 years ago!!!!!!

So lets stop the silly stuff. The past is the past. lets get ready for the future..And put your car behind me...J/K...Sorry couldnt resist..if your cars all that you say it is then you should have an easy victory..Word on the street is you were around 900 rwhp but then somthing blew up and blah blah blah all rumors....Well see soon enough
Now you are just trying to save face by saying we made multiple pulls when we didnt. We made one pull that time and did not agree on the outcome. Thats why we tried to recreate it to see what the deal was. There were WITNESSES to those races, GUS was there. You said you beat me 3 times when NO ONE WAS AROUND. When was this Laron? We did we ever meet just you and me and u beat me 3 times?
Rumors? My new numbers are in my signature. You know what they are because you posted on my thread in 808supraclub when I posted the numbers. In that same thread I also posted that I had the wrong nozzles on my NOS solenoids which caused the wet shot to spray more nitrous than fuel and I lost a cylinder. My fault, my mistake and I admitted that. I dont lie about my setup, dont lie about races and when I screw up I admit it and dont try to hide things.
Its not gonna be a close race. You say I barely beat you by a fender when you SAY I was running 26+ psi. Im gonna run that same boost level and you have what, 50 or so more rwhp now? You should beat me very easily. Bring your video camera, I will have one. I will not race you without witnesses and video.

Last edited by FEARSM; 12-12-2010 at 12:12 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:39 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by WSsick
This thread just keeps getting better as Crashemall just sinks deeper and deeper in his own bullshit. Thought it was just down for a cam swap? Now it's because he blew it up.

Impossible, everyone knows only imports blow up.

That explains part of why the NSX was sold. I would imagine that mechanically over-reving a viper isn't cheap.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:43 PM
Teching In

No he bought his daughter a car instead of making her work for it like it should be. But not my kids...
Old 12-12-2010, 12:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
No he bought his daughter a car instead of making her work for it like it should be. But not my kids...
He may have bought her a car, but that never really explained why he sold the NSX in my mind. I always thought it was a bit fishy that a car guy would unload an NSX to cover his daughter's Kia/Hyundai.

A car guy sells an NSX to buy a car for his daughter, which he could easily get a loan on, OR he sells an NSX because he money-shifted his Viper and now has a very pricey repair bill to cover?

Think about it...
Old 12-12-2010, 12:56 PM
12 Second Club

I think that NSX could have covered the cost of both the repair & Kia, depending on what he got for it.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:03 PM
TECH Resident

Killemall blew it up!
Old 12-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Teching In

yup.. only one way to settle this.

Race Wars!

hahahaaaaa
Old 12-12-2010, 05:36 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by RSKY
yup.. only one way to settle this.

Race Wars!

hahahaaaaa
Race wars bra!!

Jeeze, I haven't been on here for a few days doing my trans/rearend swap and come back to this thread to see a **** load of craziness. Gonna read this in its entirety tonight once I'm back home
Old 12-12-2010, 08:04 PM
Launching!

You happy now..jeeze

Last edited by Killemall; 12-12-2010 at 11:15 PM.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Launching!

BTW.....Someone said the C6Z or 2003-2006 SRt10 could hang with the GTR if they had better tires ect...

SORRY

I love my car and I think the C6Z06 is amazeing as well..But they dont hold a canddle to the GTR on a road course...

On a 3 minute course the GTR will beat both of them by a solid 5 seconds. That is an eternity..

The stock GTR that you might see someone picking up their lil kids from school in ran the Ring just a tick slower than the ZR1's 7.26 and ACR vipers 7.22..Z06 and old SRT10 Viper are both high 7's....

As much as I hate to admit it the GTR is basically right their with the current best of the best and a C6Z06 or old SRT10 are just not gonna come close to that beaste...Tires would help. But its not like you cant put tires on a GTR as well...
Old 12-12-2010, 08:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Does Fearsm and Killemall have different IP addresses. They type books in a similar fashion. Just curious.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Does Fearsm and Killemall have different IP addresses. They type books in a similar fashion. Just curious.
If you think that then you dont read the posts. I don't post any magazine information, never have. I rarely post either, just usually in response to things that deal with me directly. No way in hell we post similiar.

Quick Reply: C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)