Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 05:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killemall
HMMMMMM

FEARSM..Either I beat you on our last 3 ouuta 4 encounters or I didnt?????? You aknowledged my Victory then and even said you were surprised. You then turned up the boost and even then it was still VERY very close as the video illustrates..we were door to door at 150 mph..You cant get any closer than that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2rBiMEyI84

let us not forget that you may fun of RSKY when I was able to beat him on his low pump gas setting and said I would never beat you on yours..Well we did it and I beat you several times..Even with my top down and a passenger and you with no passenger I beat you. You told everyone it wasnt true so we went again with several witnesses and again I beat you.....You turned up the boost and got me by a fender at 150 mph. The boost was so high just to barely edge me out that your engine went south

I said 10.6 at 124 because thats what you always posted in your sig..That is after all what you ran on your record pass isnt it????? Im sure you have touched 130 plus mph on an engine build you had 5 plus years ago. but you dont have that build anymore..

as to the GTR's

The silver one was maxed out stock turbos of 600 awhp

The white one was pumpgas at 680 awhp..On race gas the white one at 760-800 rwhp just walks away froim me..Probally 3 cars by just 130 mph...But at 680 awhp from a 70 mph roll I can give him a good battle and even win like you see in my vid

I was 3300 pound car plus 200 pound driver vs their 3800 pounds of car and 200 pound driver and 200 pound passenger filming..

So 3500 pound total weight viper at 480 rwhp vs 4300 pound total weight GTR's at 600 plus rwhp....=good races
No I dont have that build anymore. I make 200+rwhp now. I also didnt have nitrous then. We only raced 3 times. The first race we didnt agree on. Thats why we tried to recreate it again. Next time we race dont ask me to turn my boost down ok...that is all.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Launching!

we didnt agee on....I beat you fair and square and if you wanna get technical I beat you 3 times with no witnesses and then a few more times with witnesses....How could we not agree if I was in front every time..Or maybe it was just the fact that you looked silly after all that smack you talked on RSKY...And then I did the same thing to you

Last edited by Killemall; 12-10-2010 at 06:14 PM.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Launching!

FEARSM...IM JUST GONNA ASK ONCE AND THEN LET IT GO AS BOTH OUR cARS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER THE KNIFE ANYWAY....THAT NIGHT MANY MOONS AGO WHEN YOU TURNED THE BOOST UP WON BY A FENDER AS THE VID SHOWS AT 150 PLUS MPH....HOW MUCH RWHP WERE YOU PUSHING..I WAS AT 460 rwhp..WHAT WERE YOU?
Old 12-10-2010, 06:15 PM
***Repost Police***

why is it necessary to type in all bolded caps?
Old 12-10-2010, 06:25 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by RSKY
He will probably say he wants to run fearsm when he is on full boost with spray.. Then without spray.. Then on his street setting, then on his lowest boost possible. I know what he wants to see. He wants to see the supra pull busses on him. And if the supra while handicapped on lowest possible boost can't do it then the highest boost with spray won't count in his mind or something.
No Im just proveing a point..supras are so inconsistent..

Jizzas supra could probally tie my 480 rwhp viper with only 530 rwhp

FEARSM supra has already demonstrated he will need 580 rwhp

RSKY your supra will honestly need 700 rwhp after your vid with the GTR showing what 1000 can do

Chads supra..well unless he's really had a bad bosst leak for the poast year judging from the vids against the GTR he's gonna need close to 700 rwhp as well

same car but it really has to all be on an individual basis

They are all built totally differant for totally differant purposes. Overall your car is probally the fastest..as it should be with 1k available

jizzas car is LIGHTNING quick for the rwhp..but it wasnt built to make 1000 rwhp like yours

I saw FEARSM get yanked by your Z06 under the overpass..What was your Z06 like 480 rwhp or so then...Yet Jizza took it out with just 550 rwhp by a length...Just sayin
Old 12-10-2010, 06:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

"Ive always said it and I always will..A Viper at 500 rwhp or a Z06 at 470 rwhp will run even with most supra 'sat 600 rwhp"

Not out here they don't. If Supra at 600 can't outrun a Z at high 400s there is a big problem with the car or the driver. Not enough Vipers out here at that level that race at track to say on other part of the post. I wish I was local to you.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Teching In

THAT VIDEO IS AFTER YOU TURNED THE BOOST UP..DURRRRRRRR......

Thats one of my biggest gripes with turbo impoirts..Its always I wasnt brake boosting or my boost was on wastegate or I have a boost leak..

Yes the 3 times I beat you you were on your low pump gas setting..But the vid your boost was up so high you blew the engine..You told me you were turning it up after you aknowledged all my wins that night..Only you know how high you turned it up..

But it was enough to stop you from loosing by 3 cars to have you get me by a fender and blow your engine..You can say it was whatever rwhp you want...I remebember before we raced you said 600 and then after you said 550 rwhp..

reguardless I was only at 460 rwhp...basically a bou supra power lkevel!!!!
I didnt blow up my car..I was back up in a few months. I burned a hole in cylinder number 4 because I chose to run more more boost than I knew was safe. I paid for it but it was fun. I only went up to 18psi but I guess u were in the car and know how much boost I was at. We only raced 2 times that nite, wtf other wins are you talking about? If I barely beat you at last time then you should easily beat me at 28 psi now since you are making a whooping 515-520 RAW WHEEL HORSEPOWA. Again, you and I both know I was only running 15 or so psi that race u won. With a 67mm turbo its physically impossible for me to make 600rwhp on and automatic. Thats not an opinion, thats a fact.
Old 12-10-2010, 06:41 PM
Teching In

FEARSM...IM JUST GONNA ASK ONCE AND THEN LET IT GO AS BOTH OUR cARS ARE CURRENTLY UNDER THE KNIFE ANYWAY....THAT NIGHT MANY MOONS AGO WHEN YOU TURNED THE BOOST UP WON BY A FENDER AS THE VID SHOWS AT 150 PLUS MPH....HOW MUCH RWHP WERE YOU PUSHING..I WAS AT 460 rwhp..WHAT WERE YOU?
It doesnt matter what I tell you because you will will believe what I will. It was 18 psi and my engine had 12 bent exhaust valves which I found out after we pulled the engine apart. If the engine was healthy I would have probably made about 525 or so at 18 psi. Like I said, you have never really seen my car at 100% at 26-28 psi. You will soon though. LOL..the only thing you have to dispute my 130+ traps is that fact that it was a few builds back? You actually think by adding 200 more rwhp to the car that it got slower? I guess the nitrous is slowing me down too...
Old 12-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Killemall will you be at 2k11?
Old 12-10-2010, 07:45 PM
Teching In

Are all of you are from Hawaii?
Old 12-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Teching In

We are all from Mexico.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Teching In

HMMMMMM
let us not forget that you may fun of RSKY when I was able to beat him on his low pump gas setting and said I would never beat you on yours..Well we did it and I beat you several times..Even with my top down and a passenger and you with no passenger I beat you. You told everyone it wasnt true so we went again with several witnesses and again I beat you.....You turned up the boost and got me by a fender at 150 mph. The boost was so high just to barely edge me out that your engine went south
You've never beaten my supra from a roll. Ever. You may have got the jump on me but I would reel you in and beat you. It doesn't matter how you start the race but how you finish it.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:38 PM
Teching In

we didnt agee on....I beat you fair and square and if you wanna get technical I beat you 3 times with no witnesses and then a few more times with witnesses....How could we not agree if I was in front every time..Or maybe it was just the fact that you looked silly after all that smack you talked on RSKY...And then I did the same thing to you
I usually hate to call people this but ok, you are a liar. Everytime we raced someone was there. I raced you 3 times total..thats it. Once with your top down with your wife in the car, GUS WAS THERE. TWICE on the rematch, THAT'S IT. Stop making **** up. You are straight up lying now. We have NEVER raced anywhere where there were no witnesses.
Old 12-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Teching In

Z06 is an amazeing machine..but until youve experianced ownership of a somewhat exotic car...I cant really explain the joy you get seeing pother people smile ect.
That is probably the most retarded thing you've said. I don't buy or modify a car to see other people smile. I do that **** so that everytime I go in my garage.. I smile. Maybe it's just me..
Old 12-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Teching In

That is probably the most retarded thing you've said. I don't buy or modify a car to see other people smile. I do that **** so that everytime I go in my garage.. I smile. Maybe it's just me..
Bingo...exactly!
Old 12-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Launching!

Obviously I have struck a nerve because Im being honest..I beat you at your 700 or what ever you said it was...

You even admitted it. you said i won one then you won one then the third was a tie..These were all roll races...

ill have to go dig it up now...LOL
Old 12-10-2010, 10:43 PM
Teching In

I am so confused. RSKY has a z06 AND supra? FEARSM has a supra? And killemall in the viper?

I'm really curious as to why killemall's viper is "under the knife"?
Old 12-11-2010, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

I do that **** so that everytime I go in my garage.. I smile. Maybe it's just me..
I completely agree. I refuse to settle on my car after I graduate college. It better make me happy every time I walk out to my garage and sit in it, start it up, etc. That is why I'm saving up during college and enjoying my low 13 second car (better than my 17 second DD lol) until then.
Old 12-11-2010, 04:48 AM
Launching!

Its a lil confusing.....i have a 03 Viper with around 500 rwhp and just sold my nsx a week ago...it was around 275 rwhp...

rsky has two supras both makeing huge numbers and a cammed z06 at a lil over 500 rwhp..he had a nsx two but sold it a year or so ago

fearsm has a supra that currently holds the supra record on our island of 10.6 at 124 mph...he trapped in the 130s on other passes but never beat the 10.6

noob has the crazy gtr at 800 rwhp that has so far destroyed all comers other than rsky who got him a few times but overall lost...thats the same gtr in my vid that while on pump gas at 680 rwhp i was able to muster a win against on our last encounter but cant come close with him on race gas at 800 awhp...

we all go back and fourth with eachother but really we should all join forces and concenntrate on noob..he is the unspoken assasin...if one of us can legitimatly take him out on his race gas setting then i will be happy..rather my viper the z06 or a supra does it makes no differance to me
Old 12-11-2010, 11:16 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Quick Reply: C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)