Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok ok don't lock this!!!! Can't wait to see what excusesemall will say!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by FEARSM
Uh, my mph was always between 130-135. I have the timeslips still.
You should watch out. I've heard he has a new setup that is so fast it makes his gtech pro restart everytime he tried to best his Internet ET and mph.

Haven't you noticed the days getting longer? It's because he is racing against the rotation of the earth....
Old 12-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Teching In

He will probably say he wants to run fearsm when he is on full boost with spray.. Then without spray.. Then on his street setting, then on his lowest boost possible. I know what he wants to see. He wants to see the supra pull busses on him. And if the supra while handicapped on lowest possible boost can't do it then the highest boost with spray won't count in his mind or something.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL..you beat me at 15 psi...15 PSI! It was a gentleman's bet where you made sure I kept my boost down but you LIED about your setup. You werent setup the same from the frist race we were trying to recreate. When I turned it up to 18 you lost. Next tme we run it will be on 26 psi, my daily driven setting. Plus I wont have 12 bent exhaust valves from when my timing belt broke. For the last time, not only arent you an expert or even REMOTELY knowledgable on forced induction, you have NO CLUE about my setup. I was running too much boost for pump gas but only because my methanol wasnt spraying due to the solenoid going bad. I knew that but took the risk anyway. My SLOWEST 10 sec 1/4 time slip is faster that your Gtech clone times and over 10 mph faster and thats when I was making only 590rwhp. So next time we race I WILL NOT HANDICAP MY CAR TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE. LOL, we will see what your car is capable of then. LOL, hell I think Im gonna spray you as well for the hell of it.
The ultimate retort call out to the original call out. Owned

Uh, my mph was always between 130-135. I have the timeslips still.
Boom shackalaka

Originally Posted by WSsick
^ I like this guy.
x3
Old 12-10-2010, 01:47 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

On second thought, you guys are right. Keep it open for the sake of this interesting conversation. We could all use a good laugh.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:34 PM
Teching In

You guys have no idea...Killlemall has his OWN logic that he follows. He truly believes that a Viper can give up a 100 rwhp to any Supra and still beat it. Just a Supra mind you, not any other domestic car. Thats why he put my 1/4 mile mph at 124 because that is what his Gtech clone says he is doing and he thinks we are evenly matched with me at 600rwhp and him at 500 or almost 500rwhp. Was he at the track when I ran the times? NOPE. Did he see a time slip that said 124mph? NOPE. Did SEVERAL witnesses including me TELL HIM that my car traps 130+ mph. YES. Do I have time slips? YES. Does that matter to him? NOPE, because to Killemall his OPINIONS are FACTS. Thats it. And when he does lose a race he asks you to handicap your car to give him a chance to win. Just ask the GTR owner among others.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:44 PM
12 Second Club

This guy is just win. Keep it comin' sir.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:16 PM
TECH Resident

He needs to be upgraded from "Teching In" to "Killemall can't hang" lol
Old 12-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Next time you try to imagine Killemall talking about how fast his car just keep thinking "yellow convertible...yellow convertible"
Old 12-10-2010, 03:27 PM
***Repost Police***

Hey now, nothing wrong with yellow OR convertibles. I'm gonna keep repeating "Raw-wheel horsepower... raw-wheel horsepower." I think that's better
Old 12-10-2010, 03:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by RSKY
He will probably say he wants to run fearsm when he is on full boost with spray.. Then without spray.. Then on his street setting, then on his lowest boost possible. I know what he wants to see. He wants to see the supra pull busses on him. And if the supra while handicapped on lowest possible boost can't do it then the highest boost with spray won't count in his mind or something.
You guys have no idea...Killlemall has his OWN logic that he follows. He truly believes that a Viper can give up a 100 rwhp to any Supra and still beat it. Just a Supra mind you, not any other domestic car. Thats why he put my 1/4 mile mph at 124 because that is what his Gtech clone says he is doing and he thinks we are evenly matched with me at 600rwhp and him at 500 or almost 500rwhp. Was he at the track when I ran the times? NOPE. Did he see a time slip that said 124mph? NOPE. Did SEVERAL witnesses including me TELL HIM that my car traps 130+ mph. YES. Do I have time slips? YES. Does that matter to him? NOPE, because to Killemall his OPINIONS are FACTS. Thats it. And when he does lose a race he asks you to handicap your car to give him a chance to win. Just ask the GTR owner among others.
Hmm, two guys who seem to know him well have the same exact thing to say about him.

Lol and using a Gtech clone and using that as your "1/4 time and trap speed" is almost worst than bench racing. Bench racers you laugh because they are saying they CAN do something. Him using Gtech and comparing that to his real-life drag strip time IS him bench racing to the max. "Well my Gtech meter says it did this, so clearly it would do that at the track - because no other variables are involved in drag racing". LMAO keep it coming
Old 12-10-2010, 03:31 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Hey now, nothing wrong with yellow OR convertibles. I'm gonna keep repeating "Raw-wheel horsepower... raw-wheel horsepower." I think that's better
Haha no meant to offend, I was just laughing because he acts as though his Viper is the end all be all car that is gifted by God and can pull on cars that make 200rwhp more than him... the fact it's a yellow vert just makes it funnier when he's talking about his "1/4 mile and trap speeds"
Old 12-10-2010, 04:14 PM
Tech Apprentice

I say good sir, I wish I could buy you a drink.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:05 PM
11 Second Club

Oooh look, it's the usual haters in this thread. What a suprise.

Moving along......
Old 12-10-2010, 05:12 PM
Teching In

He also went from denying that another viper lost to my civic on low boost to accepting it then back to "barely" pulling.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:12 PM
12 Second Club

I always found it sketchy that he could pull on GTRs making 200hp more....well, I guess that do make 200hp more, just not on the tune they used when they raced him.

Hey man, your car is too fast! Turn it down a notch so I can beat you!
Old 12-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Teching In

I always found it sketchy that he could pull on GTRs making 200hp more....well, I guess that do make 200hp more, just not on the tune they used when they raced him.

Yeah you gotta watch that **** if you have a boosted car. You turn down the boost and lose or dont pull busses, your XXXHP that you made on the highest setting doesnt count for **** anymore, even if you race again and pull trains.
Old 12-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Teching In

Thats how he rolls. He fails to admit that when we raced my car was turned down to 15 psi. Not only did he KNOW it was but HE insisted that I made sure the boost was down. There is no way in hell my car made 600 rwhp on 15psi on my old setup, not even close. But when he shows the video and talks about the race whats the first thing out of his mouth? " Here is my Viper racing a 600rwhp Supra"! LOL, thats the Killemall Logic in full effect!
Old 12-10-2010, 05:24 PM
***Repost Police***

Thats how he rolls. He fails to admit that when we raced my car was turned down to 15 psi. Not only did he KNOW it was but HE insisted that I made sure the boost was down. There is no way in hell my car made 600 rwhp on 15psi on my old setup, not even close. But when he shows the video and talks about the race whats the first thing out of his mouth? " Here is my Viper racing a 600rwhp Supra"! LOL, thats the Killemall Logic in full effect!
Makes sense to me...
Old 12-10-2010, 05:49 PM
Launching!

HMMMMMM

FEARSM..Either I beat you on our last 3 ouuta 4 encounters or I didnt?????? You aknowledged my Victory then and even said you were surprised. You then turned up the boost and even then it was still VERY very close as the video illustrates..we were door to door at 150 mph..You cant get any closer than that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2rBiMEyI84

let us not forget that you may fun of RSKY when I was able to beat him on his low pump gas setting and said I would never beat you on yours..Well we did it and I beat you several times..Even with my top down and a passenger and you with no passenger I beat you. You told everyone it wasnt true so we went again with several witnesses and again I beat you.....You turned up the boost and got me by a fender at 150 mph. The boost was so high just to barely edge me out that your engine went south

I said 10.6 at 124 because thats what you always posted in your sig..That is after all what you ran on your record pass isnt it????? Im sure you have touched 130 plus mph on an engine build you had 5 plus years ago. but you dont have that build anymore..

as to the GTR's

The silver one was maxed out stock turbos of 600 awhp

The white one was pumpgas at 680 awhp..On race gas the white one at 760-800 rwhp just walks away froim me..Probally 3 cars by just 130 mph...But at 680 awhp from a 70 mph roll I can give him a good battle and even win like you see in my vid

I was 3300 pound car plus 200 pound driver vs their 3800 pounds of car and 200 pound driver and 200 pound passenger filming..

So 3500 pound total weight viper at 480 rwhp vs 4300 pound total weight GTR's at 600 plus rwhp....=good races

To the big turbo black supra aqt 600 plus rwhp..You were their or Im sure you herd..I beat him 6 times in a row

RSKY was their and raced my viper with his 700 plus rwhp that day..He won and I won and we tied

Ive always said it and I always will..A Viper at 500 rwhp or a Z06 at 470 rwhp will run even with most supra 'sat 600 rwhp

The 427 ci and 505 ci just make immediate power..then at 3170 pounds for the vette or 3380 pounds for the viper vs the 3550 pounds for the supra they also have weight advantages..

did i not prove this to you first hand???? When I beat you over and over again with only 460 rwhp?????? What were you pushing on your low boost setting..

what were you pushing on your higher boost setting on the race in the vid I posted were you win by a car?????

if anyone should appreciate my logic it should be you.....As it's been demonstrated and prover..Over........and over.......and over again to you

Last edited by Killemall; 12-10-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Quick Reply: C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)