Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 03:52 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
First of all you don't know my car
So he can't insult your POS car, but you can insult everyone elses that YOU DON'T ******* KNOW?! SHUT UR MOUTH

I know about 50 hondas just in hartford alone that would rape ur **** like you were standing still.

INCLUDING ME.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sujomatt
So he can't insult your POS car, but you can insult everyone elses that YOU DON'T ******* KNOW?! SHUT UR MOUTH

I know about 50 hondas just in hartford alone that would rape ur **** like you were standing still.

INCLUDING ME.
99 Civic Si...o snap, serious business in here.

Too many tyte cars and type-r's.

50 Hondas in Hartford...LMAO, get the hell out he here.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Beans
Lol @ this post. Unless he's FWD, on street tires, and you raced 4x from a dig, thats a crock of ****.
He's FWD, its a GS-T. Raced from a dig and roll, beat him every time. You don't even know my car yet you're calling me out?? lol.
BTW, f-bodies and DSMs both handle like crap unless heavily modded. Before i touched the suspension on my E46 it was probably as fast in the corners as my DSM (all after market suspension), after suspension/wheels/tires, forget it.
Thats why I modded the chassis, suspension, and brakes on my F-body. Stock they are nothing to write home about.

Can you read? He trapped 115 on a 15psi break in tune. His real tune is 27psi.

Epic fail like that viper?
The guy in the Viper needs to push the throttle all the way next time. No way that piece of **** Civic is going to walk an SRT-10 that hard. LOL at the kid driving the Civic too.

Last edited by Wesmanw02; 12-07-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:21 PM
***Repost Police***

Well then why don't you tell us about your mean machine?
Old 12-07-2010, 04:25 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Well then why don't you tell us about your mean machine?
I bet you it's mad tight yo with the bolt ons and what nots. Just like Antone Dodson has hypothesized; he be rappin' errbody up in here.
Old 12-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Staging Lane

nice runs, looks like fun
Old 12-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good runs.....cannot believe I read threw all that gayness. I do not care for imports that much (a lot of guys around my area a dicks and think there hot ****), fast ones are cool but FWD is pointless to me (but thats another story). But if you have that much hate for cars out there, mod the **** out of yours and don't worry about them. It is always the slow mother ******* on here that are always running there mouths.

And whoever said there gonna be at 2k11 see ya there I will have my Vette and be in a Trans Am with a PT88 as well (Terminators old set up). Better bring that A Game.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:10 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by NoTractionLS1
Good runs.....cannot believe I read threw all that gayness. I do not care for imports that much (a lot of guys around my area a dicks and think there hot ****), fast ones are cool but FWD is pointless to me (but thats another story). But if you have that much hate for cars out there, mod the **** out of yours and don't worry about them. It is always the slow mother ******* on here that are always running there mouths.

And whoever said there gonna be at 2k11 see ya there I will have my Vette and be in a Trans Am with a PT88 as well (Terminators old set up). Better bring that A Game.
Well said my friend...
And LOL at the beans guy that said "epic fail like the viper"...like even if that civic DID outrun it....at the end of the day its a fast piece of **** FWD civic, that isn't worth anything. You accomplish something when you can outhandle, out brake, and outstyle that viper, not just outrun it BARELY in a straight line lol. Love when you ricers act like "yo man that viper SUCKS, it's a epic FAIL YO, my civic totally beat it man like fo sho"...
Old 12-07-2010, 05:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Wesman where in PA are you? I am just south of border near Westminster and also have a second home up in Towanda near the NY border....
Old 12-07-2010, 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Wesman where in PA are you? I am just south of border near Westminster and also have a second home up in Towanda near the NY border....
Way out...Central PA sir. Lycoming county.

Originally Posted by cody123
Well said my friend...
And LOL at the beans guy that said "epic fail like the viper"...like even if that civic DID outrun it....at the end of the day its a fast piece of **** FWD civic, that isn't worth anything. You accomplish something when you can outhandle, out brake, and outstyle that viper, not just outrun it BARELY in a straight line lol. Love when you ricers act like "yo man that viper SUCKS, it's a epic FAIL YO, my civic totally beat it man like fo sho"...
Exactly.

This is why I say ricers are stupid. Some riceboy takes an old, beat ***, ugly, fart canned, unreliable, cheaply built pile of crap econo car and tries to make it fast by slapping a big turbo on it. That does not make it a performance car, it makes it a fast piece of ****. Emphasis on the "piece of ****" part. Its still ugly, cheap, sounds like ****, can't handle, can't brake, can't get traction, and won't last longer than a few thousand miles. Pointless.

Last edited by Wesmanw02; 12-07-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:33 PM
Banned

Way out...Central PA sir. Lycoming county.

I own some property in Pittsburgh. How far are you from there?
Old 12-07-2010, 05:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

I own some property in Pittsburgh. How far are you from there?
Approximately 4 hours.
Old 12-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Well said my friend...
Barely? Bus lengths at 130mph is barely?

You are still comparing a 50k viper to a 5k civic

And yes, I totally sound like a gangster yo.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:05 PM
TECH Resident

99 Civic Si...o snap, serious business in here.

Too many tyte cars and type-r's.

50 Hondas in Hartford...LMAO, get the hell out he here.
Pretty sure my Si has higher value then ur car on KBB rofl, suck a dick

Could always just throw together the Camaro again and **** on you that way if it makes you feel better.

And yes, there are a LOT of fast imports in CT. Not all are fart cans with rust.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:17 PM
Launching!

[ know about 50 hondas just in hartford alone that would rape ur **** like you were standing still.

YEAH. RIGHT.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:20 PM
Launching!

Pretty sure my Si has higher value then ur car on KBB rofl, suck a dick
You should be banned for that.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

i very seldom raced the turbo stang on the street, and i did brake boost a few times, but starting at 4k-5k meant i had no lag to speak of. i dont think brake boosting is always fastest. being in the fat part of the powerband IS. most turbos these days spool very quickly if they are sized right.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:28 PM
TECH Enthusiast

INCLUDING ME.

i bet they wont rape me. im planning on trapping 150-160 in the 1/4. and driving it on the street.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LightningTeg
You're an idiot. I guess the twin turbo drag V8's breaking records on drag radials shouldn't use 2 step to spool there oversized turbos either.
ahem.....for us auto guys, its a stall converter and transbrake-boosting off the line.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:48 PM
***Repost Police***

It's still building boost before the race starts... pretty sure that's what he was getting at.

Quick Reply: C6Z vs. 500hp Turbo S2k (vid)