Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Yea we did.
"Don't do it! One vagina for the rest of your life!"
Old 12-15-2010, 12:08 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yea we did.

Congrats man! Should have had a car show at the reception.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:14 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I was going to get married it would be with her. Nothing like a hot girl that doesn't mind you modding your car, mods her own, and can ****** some gears.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:19 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Sounds like a great girl man. Congrats again.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:27 AM
Tech Apprentice

Thanks Donnie
Old 12-15-2010, 12:46 AM
12 Second Club

Hopefully my girl comes around. She likes my car, she wants a GTO, and is learning to bang gears.....but she's iffy on the modding thing. I'm hoping she comes around soon, considering she's already sending me pics of the ring she wants. I'll send her to NC for some schooling.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

On a side note has Pony been on here lately. I haven't seen much from him on FB either.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:51 AM
12 Second Club

Check yo spellun. I assume you mean hasn't, because he definitely has been absent.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I didn't put the question mark at the end. Damn grammer *****. LOL
Old 12-15-2010, 12:59 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
I didn't put the question mark at the end. Damn grammer *****. LOL
Eh, I re-read it and I read it funny. Mystic's stupidity must be rubbing off on me. I checked out Pony's profile, hasn't been on since 8/19.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
On a side note has Pony been on here lately. I haven't seen much from him on FB either.
No he doesn't come on here anymore. He's had alot going on lately and hasn't had a bunch of free time from what he told me. Hope the best for Mike though, don't find people much nicer than him!
Old 12-15-2010, 01:32 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by WSsick
Hopefully my girl comes around. She likes my car, she wants a GTO, and is learning to bang gears.....but she's iffy on the modding thing. I'm hoping she comes around soon, considering she's already sending me pics of the ring she wants. I'll send her to NC for some schooling.
It took me 4 years and 14 days before I pulled the trigger. I see way too many people now days getting married after a couple months or a year of dating. You have NO IDEA who that person is yet. My wife has so many friends that have been engaged 3 or 4 times and the best are the girls that get pregnant right off the bat then all of the sudden it doesn't work out with her and the guy. Not trying to **** anyone off but I hate seeing a kid born into a broken family. That **** boils my blood.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:47 AM
12 Second Club

It took me 4 years and 14 days before I pulled the trigger. I see way too many people now days getting married after a couple months or a year of dating. You have NO IDEA who that person is yet. My wife has so many friends that have been engaged 3 or 4 times and the best are the girls that get pregnant right off the bat then all of the sudden it doesn't work out with her and the guy. Not trying to **** anyone off but I hate seeing a kid born into a broken family. That **** boils my blood.
Without getting too tacky, I know I caught a keeper, but I would never have a kid on purpose without being married for at least a year or 2. ****, I am in absolutely no hurry to buy her a ring because I know exactly what you mean, and I'm at that age where I'm beginning to see that kind of stuff. My cousin is in that exact situation, and it pisses me off a little. Oh well, I feel sorry for the kid, but they all will have to learn their lesson.

You should see the lady next door. Her parents pay for the house because shes broke. Dad is a druggy/wife beater who has been kicked out for a few years, but their kid is basically left to grow up on his own. He's 5 and still in diapers, can't talk well, and up until about age 3, used a bottle.....but neither parent cares enough to get off their *** and raise him.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

You should see the lady next door. Her parents pay for the house because shes broke. Dad is a druggy/wife beater who has been kicked out for a few years, but their kid is basically left to grow up on his own. He's 5 and still in diapers, can't talk well, and up until about age 3, used a bottle.....but neither parent cares enough to get off their *** and raise him.
Sounds like 99% of the CFI customers I dealt with at the bank over the summer. Bitch at me because "unemployment doesn't pay us enough" and they overdraw their accounts.

Also reminds me of a lady who would max out her credit card, take out a 2nd mortgage to "pay off the credit card" and spend the extra on shopping and other crap and took out a personal loan to make payments for her extra mortgage payment.

Some people are so clueless and retarded

I saw a girl who was 20 this summer go through $80k life insurance money from her dad dying in a work related accident and all she has to show for herself now is a $7,000 Nissan Altima. Did she ever listen to me about investing or saving any of the money? Nope
Old 12-15-2010, 02:30 AM
Banned

Eh, I re-read it and I read it funny. Mystic's stupidity must be rubbing off on me. I checked out Pony's profile, hasn't been on since 8/19.
Only a grossly skinny, four eyed, harry potter looking geek like you would worry so much about people's spelling/grammar. I love how you're talking about me in threads that I'm not even a part of too. You really are a love sick little boy aren't you?
Old 12-15-2010, 02:31 AM
***Repost Police***

If you have a solid spelling/grammar foundation, and any sort of grasp on the English language, then it should be second nature in the first place.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

:Nothing like a hot girl that doesn't mind you modding your car, mods her own, and can ****** some gears.
mine's like that. doesnt care how much i mod. its what i do. one project after another.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:52 AM
TECH Regular

If I was going to get married it would be with her. Nothing like a hot girl that doesn't mind you modding your car, mods her own, and can ****** some gears.
The only part I read was "******" and I agree. Good reason.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:53 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by CamaroGuy83
I like and respect all cars. Just prefer camaros, but hey that's how i was raised. I don't put down anyone else, and i'm glad to see that most the ford guys here are alright with the fact that they're on ls1tech so its gonna be lsx biased lol. Just the same as it would be with a mustang site or anything else.
I TRY to remain objective. I prefer Fords but I've owned MANY fast cars from a wide variety of different manufacturers.

As far as objectivity on a Ford site? SVTP has a full scale invasion of LSX fans. Some are objective but quite a few are against the mere suggestion that ANY car powered by anything other than an LSX is slow no matter that the numbers say.....

There's some in ever crowd I suppose.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:57 AM
TECH Regular

You'll find out that most Mustang/Ford owners in here like GM cars too. Most of the Ford owners that come here just to troll get run off anyhow.

Quick Reply: 95 Trans Am v. 2003? Mustang Mach 1