Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mystic is at it again...

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He is for a fact Slowsho and not only was he showing video dunking but spinning dunks etc etc. would have actually been impressive on a real 10 foot rim but in reality it was a 9 foot rim as he himself proved, lol. wish I had saved all his pics measuring the rim after all his talk about prving us all wrong. Was so crooked and could plainly see looking at the shadows it was WAY off making the measure read longer and it STILL showed 9.5 no where near 10 feet.

Slow, how could you possibly say you never lied on CLGP either ? You have been caught blatently lying more then any other troll I have ever seen on that site...... The two example I just showed these guys are proof enough for 99% of the people in the world. You say in one post the car is 100% stock CAR, only 2 years later to say you only meant stock cam ... Umm yeah okay. Your irrefutable proof of dunking a 10 foot rim was the most laughable proof I have seen in my life. Only proved you were lying, thank you..... Funny how you removed all those videos and those pictures. Luckily a few members kept the still shot form the video. How about posting in CLGP you ran a time at 1500 DA and the same run you stated was 500 DA in here ? You never even responded to all the people calling you on that BS. Hard to come up with lies to cover up lies isnt it ? Why cant you give it a rest ?

To top it all off his mommy bought his GTO for him and probably any mods he has as well..... Living with mommy is good Yeah I might be forty but I moved out on my own and became a man at 16 .. wonder if you will even be out of the house by then .....

Last edited by dlively11; 04-25-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:08 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Ju1ce
I'm not going to go out of my way to prove it, but how about this. If you trust PSM or SRZ I'll take them to a court and throw one down cold turkey in street clothes and they can tell you about it lol
Umm yeah like posting a video and later getting a bunch of pictures with a tape measure proving you wrong .... you went way out of your way to prove yourself wrong already. Sure showed us you werent a geek though, just a liar which everyone on the club already knew. Dont know who PSM or SRZ is but they could just be your alter egos like you have on CLUBGP (AKA Taylor etc)
Old 04-25-2011, 10:09 PM
Teching In

This is what I'm talking about with Dave... He says these things that just aren't true at all. I don't care to argue with him anymore, he just keeps coming with stupidity. There's nothing in his novel that resembles anything that could be considered true.

Last edited by Ju1ce; 04-25-2011 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:18 PM
Teching In

This is what I'm talking about with Dave... He says these things that just aren't true at all. I don't care to argue with him anymore, he just keeps coming with stupidity. There's nothing in his novel that resembles anything that could be considered true.
Yeah this is EXACTLY what I am talking about. When he gets put into a corner he will either ignore it or make statements like this despite already being proved wrong or to be lying. He twists facts and writes almost pure fiction in almost every thread he is a part of. He only hates me because
I constantly call him on it. Should I post the proof Slow ??
Old 04-25-2011, 10:23 PM
Teching In

Awaiting the video proving to us how cool you really are .... What next a video beating up a 12 year old with a Gee on and telling us you whoop on black belts all day long ?? You are a goiod joke nothing more end of story.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:25 PM
Teching In

Damn he brings out the worst in me, sorry again. I'll ignore the liar from this point forward. I think I provided more then enough evidence for people to draw their own logical conclusions.

Back to topic, that was plain crazy what the kid emailed you and I probably would have done the same thing when I think about it. Bizzare stuff.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by dlively11
Awaiting the video proving to us how cool you really are .... What next a video beating up a 12 year old with a Gee on and telling us you whoop on black belts all day long ?? You are a goiod joke nothing more end of story.
Dave you can leave now. I have nothing to prove to anyone. There's plenty of people on this site that know me. Go back to Club GP where the retards believe your misinformation.

Originally Posted by dlively11
Damn he brings out the worst in me, sorry again. I'll ignore the liar from this point forward. I think I provided more then enough evidence for people to draw their own logical conclusions.
You have done nothing but post your own misguided view and interpretation of events. Your evidence means nothing.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess people called Ju1ce nerdy because he had glasses? I never understood why glasses = not athletic. I think I prove that wrong....well, back when I was in shape and played all kinds of sports and baseball/basketball back in highschool. I could squeak the ball over the rim by the end of my highschool basketball career, but never a full on dunk. Just knockin it down from beyond the arc like a typical white kid.

(No, I never wore those stupid goggles when playing basketball. )
Old 04-25-2011, 10:40 PM
Teching In

I wear glasses like 2 hours a week. According to Dave that makes me a geeky nerd.
I have 100% undeniable PROOF that I'm no nerd!

I wear this in public on a regular basis!
LOL

Last edited by Ju1ce; 04-25-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

This thread sure took a turn for the worst. IMO using someones looks to make fun of them is pure childish garbage and is pretty pathetic on a message forum. That said, I don't know what is trying to be proven here. Dlively doesn't like Ju1ce.....we get it. If some kind of misinfo comes up in the future I'm sure we'll all pic up on it. most of us are pretty smart "car guys" and can pick up on whether something is BS or not. Until then, this "trying to prove someone is a BSer" match is pretty lame.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:06 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
This thread sure took a turn for the worst. IMO using someones looks to make fun of them is pure childish garbage and is pretty pathetic on a message forum. That said, I don't know what is trying to be proven here. Dlively doesn't like Ju1ce.....we get it. If some kind of misinfo comes up in the future I'm sure we'll all pic up on it. most of us are pretty smart "car guys" and can pick up on whether something is BS or not. Until then, this "trying to prove someone is a BSer" match is pretty lame.
You think I'm ugly don't you?! I'm gonna go cut myself.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NightmareTA
IMO using someones looks to make fun of them is pure childish garbage and is pretty pathetic on a message forum.
You think threads like this are not childish?

Who gives a **** what that kid does.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Cosmos
You think threads like this are not childish?

Who gives a **** what that kid does.
It's not so much that people care... it's that it's entertaining to see how low he can go.
Old 04-25-2011, 11:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

You think I'm ugly don't you?! I'm gonna go cut myself.

Old 04-25-2011, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It's not so much that people care... it's that it's entertaining to see how low he can go.
I suppose.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:12 AM
Staging Lane

this thread has gone from fail to... FAIL!
Old 04-26-2011, 12:16 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I'm not going to go out of my way to prove it, but how about this. If you trust PSM or SRZ I'll take them to a court and throw one down cold turkey in street clothes and they can tell you about it lol
Yeah, I trust PSM, that would work. Preferably an indoor gymnasium, as well.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I see what you mean, it seems as if he is trying too hard.

Edit: dlively, if he is as much of a joke as you say he is, ignore him, it would eat away at him knowing that you had the real scoop instead of what (allegedly) lies he tells people?
Old 04-26-2011, 12:19 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
He's a douchenozzle.
No chance he is a "douchenozzle", a douchnozzle goes IN a *****, and I am sure the last time any part of him was in a ***** was when he was born...
Old 04-26-2011, 12:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
No chance he is a "douchenozzle", a douchnozzle goes IN a *****, and I am sure the last time any part of him was in a ***** was when he was born...

That may very well be sig material

Quick Reply: Mystic is at it again...