Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2013, 06:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is funny

LoL
Old 11-26-2013, 06:45 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

I'm not one to throw fists due to my political standing as some are on here, but for those few, take a listen to this. This is the morning show I listen to on my drive in. They had a broadcasted phone call from their sister station in Texas from the day before. The show is broken down into hours, so go down to the 6am hour and scroll the timer to where it says 28:29 left. Listen to this girl's view.

http://www.1057thepoint.com/WAR/podcast.aspx

I've never heard it actually admitted this openly before. I'm a lazy piece of **** benefiting off of the work of taxpayers and am perfectly fine with it.
That sums it up...but really, it's worth a listen even if you're a political advocate or not.

Last edited by snake95; 11-26-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
Okay okay okay. Serious question.

Didn't the race between OVA and Lawhead ultimately get called off when OVA said he doesn't think it'd be safe to race Law? Or some **** like that? Didn't he say that he'd be scared to see Lawhead put it into a wall and henceforth wouldn't feel right challenging him to a race?

or did I just dream that? Zero sarcasm, by the way, I may have missed something after that.
Recalling many hours of my life I want back, I believe it all ended when Law bought his silver cobra in the middle of the discussion.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:48 PM
11 Second Club

Okay okay okay. Serious question.

Didn't the race between OVA and Lawhead ultimately get called off when OVA said he doesn't think it'd be safe to race Law? Or some **** like that?
Only if by 'some ****', you specifically mean 'Lawnhead refused to commit to the race which had otherwise been setup for a month… '

Didn't he say that he'd be scared to see Lawhead put it into a wall and henceforth wouldn't feel right challenging him to a race?
I said it was an almost certainty and I'd be ashamed of having vouched for the waste-case and his having, as a result, negatively effected the NHRA Bracket Race, which was being held on the day HE CHOSE to race, before he refused to confirm he was going to attend; which conflicted with his post elsewhere, that he had set up a dyno-tune ON THE SAME DAY for his newly purchased Cobrah.

or did I just dream that? Zero sarcasm, by the way, I may have missed something after that.
No, you didn't dream it. "It" is a rationalization which ya conjured from the ether, as a means to reduce the stark humiliation brought to every Mustang owner throughout Mustang history, when one of yours douched out so mind-blowing PATHETICALLY.

But I understand how much that would suck.

So I grade your shame, upon that curve.

Last edited by OVA1; 11-26-2013 at 06:59 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 427zm
Recalling many hours of my life I want back, I believe it all ended when Law bought his silver cobra in the middle of the discussion.
Yeah… right in and around there.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:51 PM
***Repost Police***

I'm not one to throw fists due to my political standing as some are on here, but for those few, take a listen to this. This is the morning show I listen to on my drive in. They had a broadcasted phone call from their sister station in Texas from the day before. The show is broken down into hours, so go down to the 6am hour and scroll the timer to where it says 28:29 left. Listen to this girl's view.

I've never heard it actually admitted this openly before. I'm a lazy piece of **** benefiting off of the work of taxpayers and am perfectly fine with it.
That sums it up...but really, it's worth a listen even if you're not a political advocate or not.
I saw that last week, honestly it screams of a plant. I don't know many people like that who would be listening to a conservative broadcast and bother to call in.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:55 PM
11 Second Club

That sums it up...but really, it's worth a listen even if you're not a political advocate or not.

Gotta be Houston or Austin. But any population center will do it.

The idiots are empowered because they feel Obama has empowered victimhood.

A timely point, given the chronic PROUDLY PROCLAIMED 'victim-status' of some of our own membership. One of which you have most recently been fighting valiantly to enable.

Wicked Irony, huh?
Old 11-26-2013, 06:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I saw that last week, honestly it screams of a plant. I don't know many people like that who would be listening to a conservative broadcast and bother to call in.
Don't listen much?

Be honest… .
Old 11-26-2013, 06:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hate to say it but is she any worse than our hard working IRS agents partying on the same dollars. Or our congressmen using 30hours a week to call up there interests to give them more money. How this country can still afford 13 atomic aircraft carriers and black projects and is missing 8 TRILLION dollars is way over my head.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:02 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by handyandy496
I hate to say it but is she any worse than our hard working IRS agents partying on the same dollars. Or our congressmen using 30hours a week to call up there interests to give them more money. How this country can still afford 13 atomic aircraft carriers and black projects and is missing 8 TRILLION dollars is way over my head.
No… She's animated by the same evil.

She's as bad as it gets, no worse or less worse than the individual that would walk up to some innocent person and bust them upside their head in hopes of landing a knockout blow… for their own personal entertainment, or invade the home of an innocent and rob them of their dignity and possessions. She is the product of human regression, which presently marches under the political standard of "Progressivism".

Which is little more than the same inane drivel held by the lowly Relativists, OKA, those who reject the very idea of 'truth'.

Again, in short, they're Evil.

Last edited by OVA1; 11-26-2013 at 07:10 PM.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:03 PM
11 Second Club

My biggest beef is that speeding tickets have gotten to expensive...LOL
Old 11-26-2013, 07:05 PM
11 Second Club

Congrats to the Op for his

1200th Page!

WOO HOO!

1200 Pages of TOTAL BULLSHIT! BITCHES!

Old 11-26-2013, 07:07 PM
11 Second Club

My biggest beef is that speeding tickets have gotten to expensive...LOL
Well sure. But compared to the price of fuel, they're a fricken' BARGAIN!

ADDED to that price… WOW! We're gettin' SCUH-RUDE!
Old 11-26-2013, 07:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by OVA1
No… She's animated by the same evil.

She's as bad as it gets, no worse or less worse than the individual that would walk up to some innocent person and bust them upside their head in hopes of landing a knockout blow… for their on personal entertainment, or invade the home of an innocent and rob them of their dignity and possessions. She is the product of human regression, which goes by the political handle of "Progressivism". They're relativists, meaning that they reject the very idea of 'truth

Again, in short, they're Evil.
Hiel Hitler
Old 11-26-2013, 07:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I've seen it first hand. Call it a plant if you want 11's, but it does exist. Last. Christmas I volunteered to help provide a meal and jackets to those in a low socioeconomic area of town. Many were thankful and appreciated the generosity, but there were those that tried to scam extra jackets to sell. It's part of the deal, but it's really disheartening.

How this country can still afford 13 atomic aircraft carriers and black projects and is missing 8 TRILLION dollars is way over my head.
As I'm sure all our military members here could attest, freedom ain't free, and the alternative is don't have aircraft carriers and see what happens. Don't get your eye off the ball, entitlements far out weight the military budget. I wish Perotcharts was still up.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:16 PM
11 Second Club

just one moe thing. Its ALWAYS nice to have way more power to weight and posi than any cruiser.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:19 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Hiel Hitler
Heil.*
Old 11-26-2013, 07:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 427zm
I've seen it first hand. Call it a plant if you want 11's, but it does exist. Last. Christmas I volunteered to help provide a meal and jackets to those in a low socioeconomic area of town. Many were thankful and appreciated the generosity, but there were those that tried to scam extra jackets to sell. It's part of the deal, but it's really disheartening.

As I'm sure all our military members here could attest, freedom ain't free, and the alternative is don't have aircraft carriers and see what happens. Don't get your eye off the ball, entitlements far out weight the military budget. I wish Perotcharts was still up.
Brother I have LIVED IT!

The wife and I adopted a 12 year old from Foster Care.

Took us DEEP INSIDE the "Social Justice" system…

When I tell you that it is BEYOND BULLSHIT… so thoroughly anti-American as to be wholly foreign to anyone even remotely in kinship with American principles… I would be so severely understating the problem, as to be BARELY intimating the severity of such. It is corrupt from stem to stern and serves, in my estimation, absolutely no cultural good whatsoever, being absolutely counter productive to the public good.

Any sense of 'good intentions' has been so long ago rinsed from the system as to be completely irrelevant.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:21 PM
11 Second Club

Hiel Hitler
ROFL…

(Progressives… Always running home to momma.)

You kids best run this by Jay.

You're gonna get your asses handed to ya pretty badly and I doubt that he's gonna care to have it played out here.

But you get him to sign off on it and I will surely be here to bury you as deeply as you care to go. OK?

I'll be here for ya.
Old 11-26-2013, 07:24 PM
11 Second Club

Don't get me wrong I still think we need a strong military
but when 8 Trillion goes missing. WTF. How many f-22's could we have gotten for that and 1st class pilots.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)