Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 08:24 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by odarabla
Dude that **** might work on Mac but not on me this isn’t high school. Your attempt to pull me down to your 8th grade level of education isn't working and never will. No one here but you believes what you say. Yes I put that video up to see who would bite on it and you were the only ******* idiot to bite. It was clear by your comment of and I quote: " " it bothered you that this V6 Mustang ran faster than your modded F-body. Then you do like any other uneducated child would do and try to remove the attention from yourself by attacking my intelligence. It's a bitch move but I can see it may be the only card you have as you continue to reiterate on it continuously. You are now making this attempt extremely boring as I can see you cannot manifest any new material to keep this carousing. Laying down my guns because you can’t kill stupidity!
Hahahahahaha.
Your butthurt is reaching levels previously unknown to humans. Congrats.
You type like an idiot and the only people who go around blabbering about how they don't need to write like an adult are the ones who can't. But they'll get defensive and say this isn't English class. You fall into this category. With every. Single. Post.

What's even funnier is that you think I own a F-body. So sorry, wrong again. You've been away too long, yet none of that time allowed you to learn anything. Poor guy.

As far as my comment, like I said, I was making an observation. But do tell me how a valid observation is butthurt. It's a very quick V6. Kind of like people who are spraying or boosting 370Zs. Go ahead, I'm laughing at everything you post. Mainly because it is illegible.

Now, what about my challenge? Are you going to accept it, because it isn't difficult. Just don't write like a moron for a whole day. Too much to ask?

Cliffs: Lol, you write like a moron and you're butthurt. Also, you can't even accept my challenge. And you have gone to personal insults, despite targeting someone who is clearly more eloquent. Sad.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:02 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Hahahahahaha.
Your butthurt is reaching levels previously unknown to humans. Congrats.
You type like an idiot and the only people who go around blabbering about how they don't need to write like an adult are the ones who can't. But they'll get defensive and say this isn't English class. You fall into this category. With every. Single. Post.

What's even funnier is that you think I own a F-body. So sorry, wrong again. You've been away too long, yet none of that time allowed you to learn anything. Poor guy.

As far as my comment, like I said, I was making an observation. But do tell me how a valid observation is butthurt. It's a very quick V6. Kind of like people who are spraying or boosting 370Zs. Go ahead, I'm laughing at everything you post. Mainly because it is illegible.

Now, what about my challenge? Are you going to accept it, because it isn't difficult. Just don't write like a moron for a whole day. Too much to ask?

Cliffs: Lol, you write like a moron and you're butthurt. Also, you can't even accept my challenge. And you have gone to personal insults, despite targeting someone who is clearly more eloquent. Sad.
With every post you make you prove my point over and over again.. Others are starting to notice your stupidity and your creditability is diminishing with every single post you make! Keep posting their cupcake cause pretty soon you’ll be by yourself in a cloud of dust wondering where everyone else went.. Another words you’re a legend in your own mind!!
Old 05-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Not saying I haven't been fortunate... But didn't your dad buy one of those vehicles for you?
Nope he didn't he bought my first car which was a 2001 Daewoo after i wrecked that i had to buy my own vehicles since then. Which was a 94 gt mustang, 99 Dodge Durango, then my 01 WS6 which i still have obviously and is paid off and now im paying off my 02 z71

Last edited by "MAC"; 05-09-2014 at 10:32 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sw07gt

Yes you are.
Yup your right how much debt are you in again? Is your college paid for? Do you own 2 vehicles with one paid for and the other you owe less than 7k on? If so i guess im stupid or ignorant but if not and you're more in debt than I am, id say your the ignorant one not me!
Old 05-09-2014, 09:35 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by adamantium
My parents are rich, but i own a POS f-body. SICK.
Making 150k doesn't make him rich just makes him comfortable. Rich is what my grandpa was before he died. And yet you live no more than 20mins away from a drag strip and don't run your car... lol gtfo with your pathetic attempt to make your self look cool. Oh i for got you dont run your own vehicles you only talk about how good your friends vehicles are an you think your 4wheelers i mean bikes are faster than everything in this forum lol

Last edited by "MAC"; 05-09-2014 at 09:40 AM.
Old 05-09-2014, 10:36 AM
ASSuming On The Tree

With every post you make you prove my point over and over again.. Others are starting to notice your stupidity and your creditability is diminishing with every single post you make! Keep posting their cupcake cause pretty soon you’ll be by yourself in a cloud of dust wondering where everyone else went.. Another words you’re a legend in your own mind!!
Oh, the irony of your posts:
"Another words". The saying is, "In other words". Pft
You're still failing at my challenge. Hahaha
Old 05-09-2014, 10:45 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Oh, the irony of your posts:
"Another words". The saying is, "In other words". Pft

It's called a typo dick, you ever here of auto correct? Want me to start pointing out yours? Oh, wait I forgot how perfect you are!! LMFAO what a joke! This is all you can come up with! I thought you wanted a challenge? I bet you took plenty of *** whooping as a kid. Probably still do Mr. Super edumacated!!! Oh and before your dick gets all hard again. I meant to misspell educated!
Old 05-09-2014, 11:02 AM
Launching!

Received 41 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Yup your right how much debt are you in again? Is your college paid for? Do you own 2 vehicles with one paid for and the other you owe less than 7k on? If so i guess im stupid or ignorant but if not and you're more in debt than I am, id say your the ignorant one not me!
My only debt is my mortgage, I paid cash for both my vehicles. Oh and I'm younger than you.

That's not why you're stupid though, you're stupid because of the comments you make, your completely illogical viewpoints and for trying to brag about your parents money and your financial situation. I know you're not the only one in here that grew up with money and most people in here are probably better off than you are.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:25 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sw07gt

My only debt is my mortgage, I paid cash for both my vehicles. Oh and I'm younger than you.

That's not why you're stupid though, you're stupid because of the comments you make, your completely illogical viewpoints and for trying to brag about your parents money and your financial situation. I know you're not the only one in here that grew up with money and most people in here are probably better off than you are.
Lol i didn't grow up with money nice try i had to work for everything i got except my first car. My mom is poor and i grew up living with her. Was just proving a point that my family isn't stupid. Id hope people are better off than me considering i don't make much money and most people in hear are probably older than me as well. Congrats on paying cash for your cars, it hurts your credit but is a good way to stay out of debt. Also I'm dumb for having a different point of view? I ain't sorry for thinking differently hell if everyone thought the same then we wouldn't have the technology we have today.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:45 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wendy's employees should be given an IQ test before hiring. What part of Mustard and ketchup only do they not understand?

That is all.......
Old 05-09-2014, 11:48 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Poppacapp
Wendy's employees should be given an IQ test before hiring. What part of Mustard and ketchup only do they not understand?

That is all.......
Priceless..
Old 05-09-2014, 11:53 AM
Banned

That is all.......
I agree they never get my order right
Old 05-09-2014, 11:55 AM
12 Second Club

That is all.......
But they are worth 15$ an hour! They don't get paid enough!

Try ordering from the Jamaicans and filipinos that work at the McDonalds on base in Guantanamo Bay, then you will know frustration.
Old 05-09-2014, 11:57 AM
***Repost Police***

Lol i didn't grow up with money nice try i had to work for everything i got except my first car. My mom is poor and i grew up living with her. Was just proving a point that my family isn't stupid. Id hope people are better off than me considering i don't make much money and most people in hear are probably older than me as well. Congrats on paying cash for your cars, it hurts your credit but is a good way to stay out of debt. Also I'm dumb for having a different point of view? I ain't sorry for thinking differently hell if everyone thought the same then we wouldn't have the technology we have today.
No, you're dumb because you're dumb.
Old 05-09-2014, 12:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
No, you're dumb because you're dumb.
Lol now who's sounding like the 8yr kid awe poor 1run11s lets all feel sry for you. Do you want a hug man will that make you feel better cupcake?
Old 05-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Lol now who's sounding like the 8yr kid awe poor 1run11s lets all feel sry for you. Do you want a hug man will that make you feel better cupcake?
At what point did he ask for sympathy?
Old 05-09-2014, 12:38 PM
Banned

Just giving him the same crap he gives me after all this is the thread to talk **** in!
Old 05-09-2014, 12:40 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

It's called a typo dick, you ever here of auto correct? Want me to start pointing out yours? Oh, wait I forgot how perfect you are!! LMFAO what a joke! This is all you can come up with! I thought you wanted a challenge? I bet you took plenty of *** whooping as a kid. Probably still do Mr. Super edumacated!!! Oh and before your dick gets all hard again. I meant to misspell educated!
Hahahaha
Old 05-09-2014, 12:44 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by snake95
At what point did he ask for sympathy?
What a dipshit
Old 05-09-2014, 01:01 PM
Banned

I remember reading some where in here that someone didn't use a head gasket they used something else. I wanna say liquid gasket but i'm sure that's wrong. Anyone know what it is?

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)