Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 01:45 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We had a gym but it sucked. But with the 75 people on staff, and a number of people ALWAYS gone on TDY, access **** had to be transfered/ OK'd all the time. Never really slow, especially when big tests showed up.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Staging Lane

Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ZFreie
Don't do that....

fixed
When was the last time I trolled anyone on here. I like almost all of you guys. Only person I think is truly a ******, like IRL total fairy ******, is adamantium.
Old 07-30-2012, 01:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by ZNix
Has anyone ever welded on a rear differential before? The previous owner cut off part of the flange on my rear-end and I want to put it back on. Its only on the flange itself, not the tubes, or the pumpkin. I didn't want to start another thread for this so I hope one of you can help me out.

Thanks
Zack
Just going to drop this here again . I have access to stick, and MIG. Maybe gas welding.

Nix
Old 07-30-2012, 01:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2SSARME
When was the last time I trolled anyone on here. I like almost all of you guys. Only person I think is truly a ******, like IRL total fairy ******, is adamantium.
And how often do I give you ****? lol Your one of the good sports about it, so it makes it more fun.

And I really don't have any issue with anyone on here, everyone stupid including my self
Old 07-30-2012, 01:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

everyone stupid including my self
False, I'm a ******* genious
Old 07-30-2012, 01:57 PM
12 Second Club

And how often do I give you ****? lol Your one of the good sports about it, so it makes it more fun.

And I really don't have any issue with anyone on here, everyone stupid including my self
Tech is one of the better sites, which is why I am on here. **** vetteforums, those stuck up ********. And LS1.com is dumb too. I was a member on Camaro5 but stopped posting and cant even remember my username... They are ******* tools
Old 07-30-2012, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
**** vetteforums, those stuck up ********.
99.5% of the guys on vette forums are douchebags. The rest are super cool guys
Old 07-30-2012, 01:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

I better sell more of your product spin boy. You are going to need a trans,driveshaft at some point hopefully later than sooner....
Old 07-30-2012, 02:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 68 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by wooddaniel
Tech is one of the better sites, which is why I am on here. **** vetteforums, those stuck up ********. And LS1.com is dumb too. I was a member on Camaro5 but stopped posting and cant even remember my username... They are ******* tools
Agreed.

Originally Posted by marc97taws6

Yup sad to say
Old 07-30-2012, 02:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Here....
False, I'm a ******* genious
...you go again! . I already told you what you were, and if we wanted your opinion we'd give it to you lol. Know your place frat boy Not sure about the vette forums, but I know more than .5% aren't douches, they just have little tolerance for stupid. Others I agree, asshats.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any one have knowledge of someone DDing a 300+ hp civic? I'm talking every ******* day driving it to work, not just a drag car they take out once in a while on the street?

I have yet to be proven that the few high horsepower civics are truly usable as cars. and not just purpose built race cars.

My beef with honda....

Posted in here cause I'm sick of all the stupid useless thread people make to prove their internet dick is bigger.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah I'm not a Honda fan and really don't care to know much more than I already do. I find that most at that level are not something I'd daily drive. But kids these days, they'll drive anything.

On a side bar, whatever happened to Stopsign on here? Did you guys scare all the Mach boys away . I ask because I thought he was sort of getting into the Honda/Acura scene for a little bit there. At least that's how I read it in a few threads.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by oddwraith
Here....

...you go again! . I already told you what you were, and if we wanted your opinion we'd give it to you lol. Know your place frat boy Not sure about the vette forums, but I know more than .5% aren't douches, they just have little tolerance for stupid. Others I agree, asshats.
I know, I'm awesome. Thanks for noticing

I figured making that comment would get you to pop in
Originally Posted by oddwraith
On a side bar, whatever happened to Stopsign on here? Did you guys scare all the Mach boys away . I ask because I thought he was sort of getting into the Honda/Acura scene for a little bit there. At least that's how I read it in a few threads.
No clue where he went off to
Old 07-30-2012, 02:21 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any one have knowledge of someone DDing a 300+ hp civic? I'm talking every ******* day driving it to work, not just a drag car they take out once in a while on the street?

I have yet to be proven that the few high horsepower civics are truly usable as cars. and not just purpose built race cars.

My beef with honda....

Posted in here cause I'm sick of all the stupid useless thread people make to prove their internet dick is bigger.
Yea, in my hometown, and in Tucson, (and of course here in Phoenix), there are several 300+ hp turbo forged bottom end DD b motors rolling around. My buddy drove his 636 fwhp EG four door 2 times at week at least, but little **** on his always ended up breaking, motor held up fine though.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Staging Lane

This **** is still going strong lol

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...71#post5367371

You should all sell your cars. Apparently 5th gens with cai and cat back get 400+ rwhp ! Oh and they weigh 4700lbs all of a sudden too.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Yeah it's the little **** that kills you, and your fun for the night. But those Honda engines...lol. I have to say they are reliable mechanically from what I've seen/heard.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I better sell more of your product spin boy. You are going to need a trans,driveshaft at some point hopefully later than sooner....
Are you still coming to Panama?
Old 07-30-2012, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

This **** is still going strong lol

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...71#post5367371

You should all sell your cars. Apparently 5th gens with tune and cat back get 400+ rwhp ! Oh and they weigh 4700lbs all of a sudden too.
I already knew all this lol
Old 07-30-2012, 02:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
My buddy drove his 636 fwhp EG four door 2 times at week at least,
I'm talking every single day. Daily driver.

Again, I'm just trying to comprehend if a 300,400,500 hp civic is in fact usable as a DD. From everything I've seen it would be a NIGHTMARE to drive one every day, from the lack of TQ in normal operating range with the cams they must need to spin and make power to 8 or 9k, to noise, or being reliable.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Staging Lane

I'm talking every single day. Daily driver.

Again, I'm just trying to comprehend if a 300,400,500 hp civic is in fact usable as a DD. From everything I've seen it would be a NIGHTMARE to drive one every day, from the lack of TQ in normal operating range with the cams they must need to spin and make power to 8 or 9k, to noise, or being reliable.
They're not usable for anything. Hey look at me I got a 600fwhp civic oh wait I can't go from dig... lets hit a 90 roll.

They are shitty cars that only serve one purpose : high rolls. On the other hand a 6-7-8-9xx rwhp v8 can be driven daily easily and is tons of fun. Before slicks and srt10, my SS was my daily at 6xx rwhp with a mildly big cam and no torque converter and the **** was fun as hell.

Quick Reply: Odarabla's infinite BS thread for the foreskinned (AKA Smack Down)