Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

intake only 2006 GTO vs eaton swapped Mach 1 **VID**

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 01:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
With how often you change your pics of your boat, it shows an obvious yearning to be accepted and/or complimented. You'll find that self confidence one day buddy, I promise you will. Come talk to me when you don't use 1/4 mile calculators and bitch about how everyone else runs at a better track than you How come you didn't answer stopsign's last question?

You make kids from our era look bad. You're composed for about 3 posts at a time then it's namecalling and **** you'd expect to see from a 13 year old. 2ssarme does it but at least he is obvious that he is ******* around. I think you're just really that immature.
just shut your lame I own a mullet rustang *** up....your posts are irrelevant.

I have been smoking your kind since 07
Old 05-10-2012, 01:01 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Slapattack
Lets be real guys. If you have ever raced at Fontana it is the slowest track in the US. I gained .6 seconds just moving from cali to tennessee.
They dont understand it....to complicated for the stupid mustang guys to comprehend.
Old 05-10-2012, 01:03 AM
Teching In

With how often you change your pics of your boat, it shows an obvious yearning to be accepted and/or complimented. You'll find that self confidence one day buddy, I promise you will. Come talk to me when you don't use 1/4 mile calculators and bitch about how everyone else runs at a better track than you How come you didn't answer stopsign's last question?

You make kids from our era look bad. You're composed for about 3 posts at a time then it's namecalling and **** you'd expect to see from a 13 year old. 2ssarme does it but at least he is obvious that he is ******* around. I think you're just really that immature.
And I guarantee however many 1/4 passes you have I have 400 more...

12.8@110 in +4000 DA
I have videos of my cars running lets see yours
http://www.streetfire.net/video/coba...uns_639974.htm
Old 05-10-2012, 06:18 AM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

Why would Fontana be so slow? It's not that far above sealevel. Maybe your car is breathing more smog than oxygen....lol
Old 05-10-2012, 06:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by NiteRiderWS6
To bad that picture was taken this weekend dumbass. When have you seen my car in person. And yes its nice being a SRT8 and AMG owner. I would be mad to if I had a bottom feeder mustang that no one gives 2 ***** about anymore. Come talk to me when you get a real car and when you can afford an SRT8 anything

So cool man....so freakin cool. Nice little cars. I remember when they were cool.... when I was in highschool
Hey hey, I actually like the SN95 cobras. Takes a mullet wearing 3rd gen F body owner to appreciate them I guess.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Why would Fontana be so slow? It's not that far above sealevel. Maybe your car is breathing more smog than oxygen....lol
I was wondering the same thing. Your last sentence made me lol.
Old 05-10-2012, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Slapattack
Lets be real guys. If you have ever raced at Fontana it is the slowest track in the US. I gained .6 seconds just moving from cali to tennessee.
Not sure if serious
Old 05-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Teching In

It has to be the location close to the mountains sh*t idk lol. My boy runs 10.17 at fontana and 9.5 at Famoso on the same setup nothing changed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Euj-_AHFVuY
Old 05-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Tech Apprentice

And your car would be mid to high 8's I would put $1000 on it. Would love to see your face when you look down at your timeslip....priceless
Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better about your SRT8. Hell you can say my car wouldn't run any better than 9's if you want.
Old 05-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better about your SRT8. Hell you can say my car wouldn't run any better than 9's if you want.
I dont need to feel any way about my car. You drive a outdated bottom feeder mach 1 I drive a SRT8 /thread
Old 05-10-2012, 12:38 PM
TECH Resident

I dont need to feel any way about my car. You drive a outdated bottom feeder mach 1 I drive a SRT8 /thread
Niterider what's the DA at irwindale ? I ran a 8.2 there with a shitty 1.9 60ft :/ before my bolt Ons .. Just wondering now what my car is capable of I really always thought ca my car felt stronger ? But I was comparing that to Vegas where I was running 13.7s in the 1/4 .. Then I moved to Cali and ran 8.2 in the 1/8th .. Idk ..
Old 05-10-2012, 12:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

I can vouch for Fontana being slow. It was slow even before they moved the track. It's really hot and muggy and the winds shift around a lot, often causing a headwind it seems. Cars just go slow there. However, I think it's just a Fontana thing. I have tons of passes at Pomona and have had friends run much faster 1/8 times at Irwindale then at Fontana. I ran 13.2 at 108 bone stock at Pomona. It's a good running track. They need to let us run there again as that was the most fun I ever had at the strip.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

just shut your lame I own a mullet rustang *** up....your posts are irrelevant.

I have been smoking your kind since 07
Nice edit to put a picture in your other post. What's fucked up is it still looks better than your 4 door touched up land barge!!! My car just got put together after I fixed a blown head gasket. I'll let you know when I go to the track, but who needs the track when you have 1/4 mile calculators!!!

Also is your way of saying I hit the nail on the head about you. I know your type You've been a lot of entertainment to me and others on here. What's also entertaining is how you lumped me in with "stupid Mustang guys" about the track when I never once criticized your piece of **** on the track, I mentioned how it is beyond homo to use calculators for 1/4 mile time.

Isn't it time to change your sig pic again by now?

Last edited by snake95; 05-10-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Dude, in all seriousness, there's theories in psychology about the branch of inferiority complex you have. Usually stems somewhere between the ages of 3-7. I'm sorry that you haven't been able to recover Bottom feeder Mustangs makes me when I look down and see you drive a Charger that wasn't around for a zillion years, then re-released as a four door I would honestly be just as pissed and bitter as you are. I'd give you a hug if I was closer.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

So everything that is not an SRT8 Charger is a POS? That's what I get from your posts. Ill run you from a roll, a dig, at the track, or whatever you want. I will leave that SRT8 sulking in the corner with my "outdated" Buick! People like you who belittle other's cars.. Need to get whacked with the ban stick.

Nix
Old 05-10-2012, 03:04 PM
Teching In

Nice edit to put a picture in your other post. What's fucked up is it still looks better than your 4 door touched up land barge!!! My car just got put together after I fixed a blown head gasket. I'll let you know when I go to the track, but who needs the track when you have 1/4 mile calculators!!!

Also is your way of saying I hit the nail on the head about you. I know your type You've been a lot of entertainment to me and others on here. What's also entertaining is how you lumped me in with "stupid Mustang guys" about the track when I never once criticized your piece of **** on the track, I mentioned how it is beyond homo to use calculators for 1/4 mile time.

Isn't it time to change your sig pic again by now?
Shut the **** up already. You sound stupid as ****. You drive a SN95 and you say It looks better then an SRT8....LOLz train. Your car is ****. It was cool when I was 13 lmfao. Lets be real here. My LT1 and LS1 cars > your car when I was in high school!
Old 05-10-2012, 03:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ZNix
So everything that is not an SRT8 Charger is a POS? That's what I get from your posts. Ill run you from a roll, a dig, at the track, or whatever you want. I will leave that SRT8 sulking in the corner with my "outdated" Buick! People like you who belittle other's cars.. Need to get whacked with the ban stick.

Nix
Come to Cali and bring your wallet. I don't belittle other cars it's just funny when these cheap non boss or 5.0 having stang owners try to talk **** about superior cars with their out dated $5k buckets.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Staging Lane

You make it too easy, man. I feel bad for you.
Old 05-10-2012, 03:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Shut the **** up already. You sound stupid as ****. You drive a SN95 and you say It looks better then an SRT8....LOLz train. Your car is ****. It was cool when I was 13 lmfao. Lets be real here. My LT1 and LS1 cars > your car when I was in high school!
Come to Cali and bring your wallet. I don't belittle other cars it's just funny when these cheap non boss or 5.0 having stang owners try to talk **** about superior cars with their out dated $5k buckets.
In the first quote.. You are most certainly belittling he car. According to you it is "****" and cool "when you were 13." I could probably go through this thread and quote 100+ things you said to insult his car. My car cost me a fifth of what yours did.. And I guarantee it will outrun your car.. And if for some reason, it doesn't in the CA air.. I know of at least 5 other Buicks in the general area that will DESTROY your car even worse than I could. I am talking BUS LENGTHS on that SRT8.. Mopar = Nopower. Get over yourself.. How much did you spend to run a 12.5?
Old 05-10-2012, 03:24 PM
Staging Lane

Think you guys need to stick fight like thy do in Zimbabwe or have a dance off...
Old 05-10-2012, 03:26 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZNix
In the first quote.. You are most certainly belittling he car. According to you it is "****" and cool "when you were 13." I could probably go through this thread and quote 100+ things you said to insult his car. My car cost me a fifth of what yours did.. And I guarantee it will outrun your car.. And if for some reason, it doesn't in the CA air.. I know of at least 5 other Buicks in the general area that will DESTROY your car even worse than I could. I am talking BUS LENGTHS on that SRT8.. Mopar = Nopower. Get over yourself.. How much did you spend to run a 12.5?
The whole "MOPAR=no power" was stupid. Plenty Mopars that run hard. Heck, they pretty much owned the drag strips in the late 60's/70's. When the '13 Viper hits the street I guarantee you won't say that. lol

Quick Reply: intake only 2006 GTO vs eaton swapped Mach 1 **VID**