Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2013, 03:58 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
So if is such a bitch as you call it then why is the ls so much slower???
Proof? Didn't i shut you up already like 3 times before?

SI LS1 F-body record faster than 4.6 4v record
LS1 Cam only f-body record car faster than cam only 4.6 4v
H/C LS1 f-body record faster than H/C 4v record.

Just shows how much superior the LS1 f-body is over the 4.6 4v mod for mod.

inb4youbring up irrelevant power adder records.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:00 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Hell I don't think most of us is concerned about the 5.0.....I know I'm not. Notch's tag basically spits in their face......lol I never have been concerned about a 4.6, but they are fun to toy with when I'm in my truck.

You wanna know the screwed up part??????

I have the coolest Mustang here

I would have NEVER pictured you to own a Mustang! Is this really true or are you joking? You bust on Mustangs more than anyone on LS1Tech.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
Are you really dimwitted enough to think that the number of cubes that an engine has is the only variable when it comes to track times like that? It took that guy 15 YEARS to accomplish what he did. That's probably about 90% of your life time thus far.

You're an even bigger dimwit if you think that anything on that motor was ''stock''.

And if the LS1 is so slow then why does your modified supercharged 5.4 mod motor run slower times than basic bolt on LS1's? HAHAHAHA!!!
It is simple concept to grasp as of right now the 4.6 4v is faster then ls anything. There are many out there that have tried pushing the lsx to its limits but have failed to match what the 4v has done. I think the ls is a great motor but as far as all out builds especially on stock parts. The 4v reigns superior time and time again.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by adamantium
Proof? Didn't i shut you up already like 3 times before?

SI LS1 F-body record faster than 4.6 4v record
LS1 Cam only f-body record car faster than cam only 4.6 4v
H/C LS1 f-body record faster than H/C 4v record.

Just shows how much superior the LS1 f-body is over the 4.6 4v mod for mod.

inb4youbring up irrelevant power adder records.
So let me get this straight power adders are not fair because the 4v design reigns supreme in all out builds
Old 04-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Tech Apprentice

You wanna know the screwed up part??????

Old 04-17-2013, 04:09 PM
Banned

So let me get this straight power adders are not fair because the 4v design reigns supreme in all out builds
No because if you want to talk about how superior an engine is you talk NA.

Adding a turbo to the equation just gets the attention off of how sh.itty the engine is without one.

You said mod for mod right? Mod for mod NA the 4.6 4v gets trashed.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:15 PM
Banned

No because if you want to talk about how superior an engine is you talk NA.

Adding a turbo to the equation just gets the attention off of how sh.itty the engine is without one.

You said mod for mod right? Mod for mod NA the 4.6 4v gets trashed.
The fact that a lsx even with the aftermarket support they have can not even get close to what a stock cubed 4v has done on stock parts speaks volumes to the 4v superiority.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:17 PM
Banned

So let me get this straight, you actually think that the stock parts in that sissy little 4.6 can withstand the 2,300 HP or w/e that that engine was pushing? 52 psi boost, do you have any idea how much god damn pressure that is? Please share whatever it is that you're smoking, son. I wanna get high too!

Read everything that assasinator wrote, corky.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:19 PM
Banned

The fact that a lsx even with the aftermarket support they have can not even get close to what a stock cubed 4v has done on stock parts speaks volumes to the 4v superiority.
Now its the aftermarket support thats the reason why? Boohoo

I just showed you 3 aspects where the LS1 f-body is superior. Period.

The problem is with your agrument is look how far you have to go just for the 4v 4.6 to be inch out the LSx platform in ONE aspect that doesn't even matter.

How many of you guys will own 30000 hp tube chassis cars and drive them on the street?
Old 04-17-2013, 04:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Razor01Z28
So let me get this straight, you actually think that the stock parts in that sissy little 4.6 can withstand the 2,300 HP or w/e that that engine was pushing? 52 psi boost, do you have any idea how much god damn pressure that is? Please share whatever it is that you're smoking, son. I wanna get high too!

Read everything that assasinator wrote, corky.
So let me get this straight. A motor that has been looked over many times and Is confirmed to have said parts. Does not have said parts now just because you think it doesn't?
Old 04-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Banned

Now its the aftermarket support thats the reason why? Boohoo

I just showed you 3 aspects where the LS1 f-body is superior. Period.

The problem is with your agrument is look how far you have to go just for the 4v 4.6 to be inch out the LSx platform in ONE aspect that doesn't even matter.

How many of you guys will own 30000 hp tube chassis cars and drive them on the street?
Lern2read the lsx even with the aftermarket support via billet blocks, after market heads intakes etc.. Is still slower then a stock block, heads, crank 4.6 4v. Anybody with a brain would realize the better motor at that point. It is not inched out It is leaps and bounds better. How many people are going to have 2600lb h/c ls1s with 12:1 compression and race gas. It goes both ways.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:33 PM
Banned

Lern2read the lsx even with the aftermarket support via billet blocks, after market heads intakes etc.. Is still slower then a stock block, heads, crank 4.6 4v. Anybody with a brain would realize the better motor at that point. It is not inched out It is leaps and bounds better. How many people are going to have 2600lb h/c ls1s with 12:1 compression and race gas. It goes both ways.
Again how many times do you drive your tubed chassis 20000HP race car on the street?

Your talking like if we were all seriously interested in all out competitive drag racing.

News flash it took you a **** load of weight reduction and parts just to get your mach 1 to MPH like a full weight semi bolt on f-body.

**** my buddy went 1 mph less than you with a lid and ported TB, and muffler delete on his all stock 02 SS on stock wheels and street tires.

His car went 107 all stock, look what it took to get stopsigns car to trap 108.

Idc what the all out competitive racers are doing, that aint me. Does that mean we should be doing what the top fuel dragsters are doing to our dailys because they are even faster then that modular?

NO.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:34 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MACHXLR8
I would have NEVER pictured you to own a Mustang! Is this really true or are you joking? You bust on Mustangs more than anyone on LS1Tech.
yes its his. its termi swaped with t56.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:34 PM
On The Tree

LoL, and it's 4.6 powered

I still haven't figured out why he bought it, unless Notch gave him a smoking deal and he's going to flip it for profit.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
yes its his. its termi swaped with t56.
lol your left overs
Old 04-17-2013, 04:40 PM
Banned

Again how many times do you drive your tubed chassis 20000HP race car on the street?

Your talking like if we were all seriously interested in all out competitive drag racing.

News flash it took you a **** load of weight reduction and parts just to get your mach 1 to MPH like a full weight semi bolt on f-body.

**** my buddy went 1 mph less than you with a lid and ported TB, and muffler delete on his all stock 02 SS on stock wheels and street tires.

His car went 107 all stock, look what it took to get stopsigns car to trap 108.

Idc what the all out competitive racers are doing, that aint me. Does that mean we should be doing what the top fuel dragsters are doing to our dailys because they are even faster then that modular?

NO.
News flash I never once said anything about the streets. All I said was in all out builds the 4v reigns supreme with stock parts. Thus killing hihos dumbass argument about the 4.6 4v 4v being turds.

As far as my mach it went 112 at close to a 3500lb raceweight in a auto making less then 300 to the wheels. With a stock unported intake mani, exhaust mani, t/b, etc..... This same car was side by side in a roll race with a ms3, full exhaust, lid fbody making 385 sae and beat a h/c gto from a roll and dig.
Old 04-17-2013, 04:44 PM
Teching In

price was fair, heater i left you a nice pic on ur fb wall lol
Old 04-17-2013, 04:44 PM
Banned

News flash I never once said anything about the streets. All I said was in all out builds the 4v reigns supreme with stock parts. Thus killing hihos dumbass argument about the 4.6 4v 4v being turds.
Dude you can keep that one unicorn of tube chassis car record ****. So what everytime you lose on the street to an LSx car your going to say "yeah but theres this one modular thats the fastest x in the x class". Who cares about that?

Personally, i LIKE the 4.6 4vs there sweet. I was actually trying to convince my friend to get an 01 cobra, he ended up getting a formula like my car for less than half the price of the cobra. I understand where hio is coming from though. He's talking about NA.

I used to have a honda the modular **** is really efficient.

Old 04-17-2013, 04:45 PM
Teching In

turds N/A
Old 04-17-2013, 04:49 PM
Banned

Every car runs different if you want to compare joe vs moe **** on the street/track then we will be here all night. As far as all out builds it is set in stone. As of now 4v reigns supreme.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track