Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Is what I said not true?

We both know what I said is true.
So do you think Heads is a bolt on

?
Old 01-26-2014, 10:59 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And some questions are so stupid that they do not deserve a legitimate response. It's like you asked, "Why is the moon not a star?" I would just laugh at a grown man asking that question, like I'm laughing at you for saying that heads are a bolt-on.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lawhead
I'll tell you what Mac

You go onto any sub forum here ( Gen III, Gen IV,LT1 etc etc) and you ask that same question and say

"I think heads are a bolt on"

And tell me the reaction you get
Let me know when you get a real education.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:00 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by "MAC"
After all the remedial **** you've said the past few months, you DARE to call somebody else uneducated!? Are you trolling too?
Old 01-26-2014, 11:01 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This can't be real life.....
Old 01-26-2014, 11:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Do you honestly believe that heads are a bolt-on, and exhaust isn't?
Yes ill tell you why Heads you clearly BOLT them ON so heads = BOLT ONS (considering there are two for V8 chevy engines) headers are exhaust because they replace EXHAUST MANIFOLDS which is where the exhaust system starts at. Again show proof as to how you install heads WITHOUT BOLTING THEM ON or this subject is solely personal beliefs as to what its classified under. In other ords its to each their own.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
That guy fucked up a good vette.

How am I one way? Buy wanting to equal up weight/ rear strength? For christ sakes we're talking h/c furd vs bolt-on lt

You have to change the steering and put a hood on a fox for the 351 to fit proper. Not much room for the headers either.

Yep I like oe ****......but 7.5s suck for a m6 car.

As you can tell from alot of guys on here. ....... I'm sure you could kill alot of bolt on ls1's back then. My car went 12.6 @ 112.8 back in the day with the ls1........no tire.....poop headers.....stock catback. .......full weight.......no tune.....on the oe 17's. ......ls1 intake..........stock gear.......nothing special. I wound say your h/c fox would be one of the stronger ones. And with my car being fairly mild you would've had your hands full. Especially being those times came from Dixon.

Sure it's not your problem fcars rears were less than ideal. But the rear and weight of the fox is the only thing that kept it in the ball park. It don't do much good to have a larger more powerful engine if you can't use the power or you basically give the other car a running start.

I would never compare a fox to LS fbody in terms of competing and output. The LS is light years ahead it was a much better,newer design and was designed for a car much more expensive in another class(Corvette). Only reason I could stay ahead was aftermarket that was available at the time. I just retorted to your comments that a bolt on LT1 could beat me back then despite my mistakes and having a turd as you put it. Not happening. I merely brought the LSs into the retort to prove I could compete with them too. I could also retort that my car cost 15 grand on the road brand new. Hell a kid with a paper route could just about buy one. A 350 L98 used was more money at the time.

You can get motor mounts now so that the stock hood fits in a fox with a 351. If you want more than 500HP with pushrods and Ford power that is the way to go. And with the aftermarket heads available new and used you can have an LS killer pretty easy. I have seen some nasty 351 solid roller n/a strokers. Just depends what you want and how much to spend. Putting an LS in a fox is not cake work and you have some hurdles to clear.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:04 PM
10 Second Club

Yes ill tell you why Heads you clearly BOLT them ON so heads = BOLT ONS (considering there are two for V8 chevy engines) headers are exhaust because they replace EXHAUST MANIFOLDS which is where the exhaust system starts at. Again show proof as to how you install heads WITHOUT BOLTING THEM ON or this subject is solely personal beliefs as to what its classified under. In other ords its to each their own.
You bolt headers on ....
Old 01-26-2014, 11:07 PM
Banned

After all the remedial **** you've said the past few months, you DARE to call somebody else uneducated!? Are you trolling too?
Im just tryn to find out why heads aren't considered a bolt on. How hard is that to answer and yes im trolling lawhead bc he is about as smart as snake95 and he is about as smart as a gorilla
Old 01-26-2014, 11:08 PM
Banned

You bolt headers on ....
You also bolt on turbos, pro chargers, blowers, N2O, alternators, fuel rails, pulleys, power steering pump, transmissions etc... so whats your point?
Old 01-26-2014, 11:09 PM
***Repost Police***

Are doors bolt-ons? What about seats? The fact that such simple concepts escape you really lets everyone know just how we-todd-did you really are.

Camaro Z28 vs H/C 306ci Mustang-rjoot.gif
Old 01-26-2014, 11:11 PM
10 Second Club

You also bolt on turbos, pro chargers, blowers, N2O, alternators, fuel rails, pulleys, power steering pump, transmissions etc... so whats your point?
Just a second ago you were blabbing off how a Blower wasn't a bolt and now it is ....

You make that thread yet ?
Old 01-26-2014, 11:11 PM
Banned

Are doors bolt-ons? What about seats? The fact that such simple concepts escape you really lets everyone know just how we-todd-did you really are.
So your saying you dont bolt on heads?
Old 01-26-2014, 11:13 PM
Banned

Just a second ago you were blabbing off how a Blower wasn't a bolt on now it is ....

You make that thread yet ?
I said i classified a blower as forced induction because that is what it does you asked me a stupid question you get a stupid answer. Do you wanna banana?
Old 01-26-2014, 11:15 PM
10 Second Club

Okay you're just trolling

No one is this dumb and has access to a computer
Old 01-26-2014, 11:16 PM
Banned

Okay you're just trolling

No one is this dumb and has access to a computer
You do
Old 01-26-2014, 11:25 PM
10 Second Club

You do

You sure showed me....
Old 01-26-2014, 11:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

So do you think Heads is a bolt on

?
If a blower is a intake then heads should be a bolt-on.
Originally Posted by Mike Morris
I would never compare a fox to LS fbody in terms of competing and output. The LS is light years ahead it was a much better,newer design and was designed for a car much more expensive in another class(Corvette). Only reason I could stay ahead was aftermarket that was available at the time. I just retorted to your comments that a bolt on LT1 could beat me back then despite my mistakes and having a turd as you put it. Not happening. I merely brought the LSs into the retort to prove I could compete with them too. I could also retort that my car cost 15 grand on the road brand new. Hell a kid with a paper route could just about buy one. A 350 L98 used was more money at the time.

You can get motor mounts now so that the stock hood fits in a fox with a 351. If you want more than 500HP with pushrods and Ford power that is the way to go. And with the aftermarket heads available new and used you can have an LS killer pretty easy. I have seen some nasty 351 solid roller n/a strokers. Just depends what you want and how much to spend. Putting an LS in a fox is not cake work and you have some hurdles to clear.
Yes but as the evolution of **** goes a bolt-on lt would be just as fast as your relearned h/c fox. Even now with the learning curve the lt has kept up. They have been to the 11's with bolt-ons. Which is pretty impressive for something that most consider a pos.......but yet the fox 5.0 was the greatest **** ever.

Yes the fcars were more expensive. I can see why the foxes was more popular. It boils down to $$$$.

Sure you can build a nasty 351. If your into strokers and aftermarket heads then **** is available. But if you're flying the furd flag it's kind of a cop out to go that route imo.
Old 01-26-2014, 11:36 PM
10 Second Club

I don't consider my blower swap an intake swap....
Old 01-26-2014, 11:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

And some questions are so stupid that they do not deserve a legitimate response. It's like you asked, "Why is the moon not a star?" I would just laugh at a grown man asking that question, like I'm laughing at you for saying that heads are a bolt-on.
Dude I've seriously laughed harder tonight than I EVER have since being a member of this forum.

Hats off to you, Mac.

Quick Reply: Camaro Z28 vs H/C 306ci Mustang