Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nicely said, Jay. You're a class act.
The following users liked this post:
JayplaySS (07-17-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 12:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
This is a great point and I meant to mention this earlier. We enjoy the forum and the bitching but it’s all in good fun 95% of the time. I hate to see any members leave.

I normally don’t get sucked into the ribbing and to Hio I apologize for my snide comment about running what a stock C6Z runs.

I don’t mean to insult any of you personally ever. I also hate to see so few posting these days.

So please keep this in mind when you guys get rude to each other.

The forums are a dying platform I worry and only a few will be enjoyable for years to come. I’m not paid as a mod and it’s in free time randomly only.

I think we have the best forum IMHO and if the tempers dropped a hair there is so much to learn from each of us.

Just a thought -
This exactly...

In4 group hug!
JayplaySS (07-17-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 12:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
120k+ mile car has ran longer than 35K mile car. No **** captain obvious. You still been doing nothing in the last 3 years besides mowing the lawn.
You're the one that acted like it only ran 3min.

Mowing those yard is more than you have done. You just drop your junk off at a shop and go back and get it.

Originally Posted by snake95
Rug can't decide if he's competent or not. If he decided he wasn't retarded he would be able to find Marc's posts proving his 114 runs were botched. But since he is retarded he thinks 11.29 is good for a car requiring an engine swap and boost that car has had so many different bottom ends and configurations that I'm convinced he owns it to underperform. Meanwhile actual 03 cobras that are a million pounds heavier go faster with less mods

And now he's backing an auto max effort LS car to beat my 80s manual junk? Yeah NA LS motors are cool if the year is 2003.
Yea your **** is junk. Got rolled up by a 12.2@114 car and you can't produce and proof of anything different......it's ******* hilarious in yo face

11.2 @126 was way faster than you. Like 1.5sec and 20mph from your run with the 12.2 car

I'm like 1 sec and almost 10mph faster than 2003 cobro went. Running 2 psi less boost and no killer chiller. Just goes to show how right i was that most pullied termis don't leave the 12s.

Originally Posted by JC316
You can change the cam timing on the coyote with a tune. Now if we're talking about adjustable phaser deletes and the oil pump gears, then sure, it's an internal mod. Rockers are the exact same thing, but as per usual with you, it's fine for GM, but for Ford it doesn't count.
Are the cams inside the motor or inside the pcm? Say it out loud.

Now....your dumbass answered that in that post.....with adjustable phasers. Since the ******* phasers adjust dumbass they can be adjusted to out side the oe maps for those phasers. There for a ******* internal mod you stupid ****.

Btw....i have said many times. Leave the oe cam timing and i will be willing to ditch rockers. As per usual your dumbass and their dumbasses won't go the because what's fine for furd doesn't count for gm.

The proof of that is in your stupid ******* post.

Originally Posted by Chris25
How would u ever know they had the oil pump gears or phaser delete done it's not easy like an LS to check. Honest question
Furd guys do lots if **** they don't tell about ....always have.

Originally Posted by islander033
You can see the cams move or not on the logs.
Are the cams in the pcm or in the motor where the oil is?

Originally Posted by WisT02ws6
3700 with me in it on a CAT scale. I was around 185 at the time.

My car went 10.4xs so It looks like you BOTH got beat...and pretty good.
So not na. Only **** needs boost vs na.....especially when you're trying to compare to 2 na bolt on cars.

Originally Posted by sxc Z28
when all else fails compare booster furds to bolt on ls. yay.!
That's the furd way

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
You still have more bolt ons you can do as well. Nice combo. Runs awesome. Beat my bolt on times
Yea plenty he could do.

Originally Posted by WisT02ws6
I was following Hios lead. Mod count doesn't matter. Winning is winning.
So you needed a power adder....nothing new in the furd world.

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980
I assume you're just trolling... but are you really comparing your car, built for drag racing to his daily driver times? He said he ran those times on sumitomo tires, come on now.
His is a dd

all you guys following dug is nothing new i suppose

my car is my daily lol youve never been to srk rental i take it. you can just ask the people that been there what my car is like
Your car is a very nice mbo 4gen. Very clean with nice mods and it gets it done.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Yes since it touches oil as some of the trolls on here cry about.
If it touches oil then it shouldn't be eff'd with is their argument.

Are the cams inside the motor touching oil or in the pcm?

read back and tell me who compared our cars lol opgs is not bolt ons by coyotard own standards

who gets to the finish first wins right? bolt ons no yote in here has outrun my car yet it seems.

fair
Doh!

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Stip it til you win it! Lol at guy asking if there’s any bolt on coyotes that’s have beat him on a site where there are 5 coyotes maybe.
I guess if you're on here runnin dat mouf you should step up or rake your medicine.

Remember.....this comparison is to a car that started from 1998.
Old 07-17-2019, 12:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris25
How would u ever know they had the oil pump gears or phaser delete done it's not easy like an LS to check. Honest question
You wouldn't. Just have to go on the honor system, but unfortunately car people lie about the stupidest ****.

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Are the cams inside the motor or inside the pcm? Say it out loud.
They can be adjusted without ever getting your hands dirty. It's no different than adjusting the ignition timing in the tune, or turning the distributor. The technology allows for it.
Old 07-17-2019, 12:56 PM
10 Second Club

This is a great point and I meant to mention this earlier. We enjoy the forum and the bitching but it’s all in good fun 95% of the time. I hate to see any members leave.

I normally don’t get sucked into the ribbing and to Hio I apologize for my snide comment about running what a stock C6Z runs.

I don’t mean to insult any of you personally ever. I also hate to see so few posting these days.

The forums are a dying platform I worry and only a few will be enjoyable for years to come. I’m not paid as a mod and it’s in free time randomly only.

I think we have the best forum IMHO and if the tempers dropped a hair there is so much to learn from each of us.

Just a thought -
I agree Jay and you can thank fb for that ****......and members that apparently denounce mods. Unfortunately it seems most these guys belong on queerbook more so than a car forum. Some of them seem to think the cams are inside of a pcm.....not yet. Maybe some day but not yet.

You should apologize to me and thanks. I'm not the issue here. I have produced/tested/shared mods/ came up with my own mods/help build or built several ls cars.......and this is a ls site last i checked. You don't see me on furd sites yakkin. And i have a very nice furd build.
JayplaySS (07-17-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 12:58 PM
10 Second Club

You wouldn't. Just have to go on the honor system, but unfortunately car people lie about the stupidest ****.

They can be adjusted without ever getting your hands dirty. It's no different than adjusting the ignition timing in the tune, or turning the distributor. The technology allows for it.
It is different. What you'readjusting touches oil......and the pushrod technology allows for rockers.

So are we ******* with **** that touches oil or not? It has absolutely nothing to do with your girly hands touching oil.
Old 07-17-2019, 12:59 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Jay gave a uniting speech about being nice to each other and in came Hio and **** on it by calling people idiots, dumbasses, bitches and ********. Lol typical
JayplaySS (07-17-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 01:02 PM
10 Second Club

Don't be idiots, dumbasses, bitches and ******** and you won't get called one. Easy for some....not so much for others.

Btw.....i didn't see his post before i was creating mine.
JayplaySS (07-17-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 01:03 PM
10 Second Club

For snail0.5

Old 07-17-2019, 01:35 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

For Hio. Do yourself a favor...

Old 07-17-2019, 01:45 PM
Teching In

Hio would do good things in the coyote platform. Would be good if he took blinders off and gave it a shot.
Old 07-17-2019, 01:52 PM
10 Second Club

To be honest with ya there are many guys already doin more to the coyotah platform than i did to my ls platform. I have drive a good h/c coyotah. I know what they're like. Just as i have drove a good h/c ls3.

Other than that i ain't buying anything. I'm pretty happy with my old junk. If i were to buy something it would be the best platform goin for the $. Which is hands down a ls3 vette. Then boost it to the 8s slb just to show ya it cpuld be done.

What i look into the furd stuff mostly for is insight on stick car stuff. Ls/gm guys just don't lay it down with a stick like the furd guys do. Gm guys go to autos and call it a day. I have yet to see a gm stick car leave doing anything super great. It's not that it can't be done......it's that they don't work through it. Hopefully the gm crate class will start switching to sticks more.
Old 07-17-2019, 02:04 PM
On The Tree

Received 71 Likes on 52 Posts

Just a thought -

IMHO. Time and time again these threads devolve when one particular member comes in and starts spouting off about how everyone else should modify their car, and if you don't agree with him you're a dumbass.
JayplaySS (07-17-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 02:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

I agree Jay and you can thank fb for that ****......and members that apparently denounce mods. Unfortunately it seems most these guys belong on queerbook more so than a car forum. Some of them seem to think the cams are inside of a pcm.....not yet. Maybe some day but not yet.

You should apologize to me and thanks. I'm not the issue here. I have produced/tested/shared mods/ came up with my own mods/help build or built several ls cars.......and this is a ls site last i checked. You don't see me on furd sites yakkin. And i have a very nice furd build.
LMAOOOO how did I know this would be your response. "I'm not a part of the problem at all and I'm captain integrity and the beacon of helpfulness", bruh you're either high or drunk or both. You've chased off so many members it's ridiculous. You were losing an argument to Irunelevens one time and called him a mutt because he's mixed. You're absolute TRASH, the exact definition of it. It's one thing to call each other stupid and say each other's cars are slow but that's just men ribbing each other. You take it past that level and openly endorse people on here who have e-stalked family members/addresses/kids/spouses and posted up details.

Jay - I respect everything you said and thanks for the reminder. You're right about the forums and I do think LS1tech is the best one around. My paragraph above is my last comment to rug on this topic.
JayplaySS (07-17-2019)
Old 07-17-2019, 02:30 PM
Staging Lane

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Yeah facebook is so stupid too cause you can't search search for information like you can on forums too. So much good information buried by crap and sadly lots of forums seem to have died off around 2012 from what I've seen looking stuff up. Really a shame imo when I restored my mustang at 16 I learned so much about hotrodding from forums and from my dad.
Old 07-17-2019, 02:31 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

For snail0.5

Actually that's pretty cool. Thanks dug.
Old 07-17-2019, 03:31 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 81 Likes on 59 Posts

It is different. What you'readjusting touches oil......and the pushrod technology allows for rockers.

So are we ******* with **** that touches oil or not? It has absolutely nothing to do with your girly hands touching oil.
A tune is considered a bolt on. Anything that can be modified by that tune is also a bolt on. A pushrod car has rockers from the factory, changing them is a mod. This isn't complicated, this is you crying because GM doesn't have an advantage.
Old 07-17-2019, 03:58 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by zz4camaro1980

IMHO. Time and time again these threads devolve when one particular member comes in and starts spouting off about how everyone else should modify their car, and if you don't agree with him you're a dumbass.
Some mods are stupid. What do you want me to do??.....pat them on the back and say great choice. To me that would be wrong and that's the **** fb is for......participation trophies.

LMAOOOO how did I know this would be your response. "I'm not a part of the problem at all and I'm captain integrity and the beacon of helpfulness", bruh you're either high or drunk or both. You've chased off so many members it's ridiculous. You were losing an argument to Irunelevens one time and called him a mutt because he's mixed. You're absolute TRASH, the exact definition of it. It's one thing to call each other stupid and say each other's cars are slow but that's just men ribbing each other. You take it past that level and openly endorse people on here who have e-stalked family members/addresses/kids/spouses and posted up details.

Jay - I respect everything you said and thanks for the reminder. You're right about the forums and I do think LS1tech is the best one around. My paragraph above is my last comment to rug on this topic.
Cool......now condemn all the pic bs that went on since you think you're taking the high road.

Iruns was a mutt tho. ......lmao. I never said mutts were bad. Actually i typically prefer mutt dogs. So to me it was only funny. Pissed him off tho Be no different than someone calling me whitey. I am white.....wtf does it matter? Now he took it to another level when he talked about black guys doin my gf.....i don't see you saying anything about that. But one considering that alone as offensive would be racist on its own. He actually thought that was offensive. And why would he think he's more black or white......i never did get that out of mixed racial people. They're not one or the other more than the other.....they're both.

Y'all are the ones that take it past. You can't lie on people's **** and expect it not to go farther. It's why i stick to troofs.

Originally Posted by Cole Curtis
Yeah facebook is so stupid too cause you can't search search for information like you can on forums too. So much good information buried by crap and sadly lots of forums seem to have died off around 2012 from what I've seen looking stuff up. Really a shame imo when I restored my mustang at 16 I learned so much about hotrodding from forums and from my dad.
Yea it sucks. Most times i can't even find where i last left a comment on fb. If someone replies i never know it.....so i don't bother.

It seems fb is mostly for people who think their miserable lives are better than it actually is

Actually that's pretty cool. Thanks dug.
It's great i think. Hopefully they will do something similar for fcars . Aem actually did a p-n-p 0411 years ago. But i didn't know about it till it was to late.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:04 PM
10 Second Club

A tune is considered a bolt on. Anything that can be modified by that tune is also a bolt on. A pushrod car has rockers from the factory, changing them is a mod. This isn't complicated, this is you crying because GM doesn't have an advantage.
5br0s have rockers to. No one is saying they can't change them. But if YOU AND OTHERS WANT TO DRAW A HARD LINE ON NOTHING TOUCHES OIL GETS MODDED then NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING THAT TOUCHES OIL GETS MODDED.

See how simple that is. I'm all for it. Until the cams are inside the pcm they touch oil. End of starry.

Actually gm does have vvt.....and you can use rockers. What now? Idk why people don't take advantage of that great technology.......you're one that could. But you're dumb enough not to. It's really quite amazing you're that damn stupid.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:08 PM
Teching In

only time my oil been touched is during oil changes. Done quite a few of those. Wish the oil filter was more like the LS2 design of the TBSS.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019