Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 02:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
I don't think you need that $14000 for 700whp. But they'll certainly sell it to ya.A 1.69 60' doesn't mean you ran 11.8. It means you had a 1.69 60ft..... duh

Yea....i made much more power than you. So i should be able to 60 better. Especially considering you said that your runs was botched. Thanks for proving the 1.2.....not that it needed to be.

You're ******* dumb enough you wreck yourself. It's ****** hilarious to watch.
My 11.8 wasn't botched. Sure it could have been faster with a perfect launch and better conditions, etc., but that's every run ever for everybody.

I ran a 1.7x sixty to a 11.9 then next run was 1.69 for an 11.8. Not a 3 tenth swing in 60 and almost exactly the same change in ET.

If I gained 3 tenths on the sixty and ran only 3 tenths faster ET then that's the surefire sign of a timing error I.E. something holding the beams for 3 tenths after actually leaving, which is exactly what happened with your invalid 10.76 pass.
Old 07-23-2019, 02:47 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by snake95
My 11.8 wasn't botched. Sure it could have been faster with a perfect launch and better conditions, etc., but that's every run ever for everybody.

I ran a 1.7x sixty to a 11.9 then next run was 1.69 for an 11.8. Not a 3 tenth swing in 60 and almost exactly the same change in ET.

If I gained 3 tenths on the sixty and ran only 3 tenths faster ET then that's the surefire sign of a timing error I.E. something holding the beams for 3 tenths after actually leaving, which is exactly what happened with your invalid 10.76 pass.
So...you backed up your numbers numerous times? WOW that unheard of from Hiollary.

Old 07-23-2019, 03:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
So...you backed up your numbers numerous times? WOW that unheard of from Hiollary.

Facts are facts and don't care about opinions!!
Old 07-23-2019, 04:28 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm probably in the minority here, but I think a well sorted, high revving Honda is a super fun car to row gears in. Not sure why you think they're poop Hio... besides thier inherent nonLS qualities lol.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:31 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Its like every couple days Lund keeps beating their previous bests with their cars.

This (otherwise) stock motor may have OPG and maybe chains (hell I didn’t read all the comments) and a MP 10spd killing it - 3800lbs to boot on a Whipple

Somebody post up a 8 sec LT Camaro, lets compare for sake of data.

Like these bitches just growing on trees

Last edited by JayplaySS; 07-23-2019 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:46 PM

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
There is a true 1.2 60ft backed up by an 8.7 1/4 mile.

No idea what the significance is with 1.2 60 but with all the bitching on here I’ve been NOT wanting to read up. Maybe I missed something
Old 07-23-2019, 04:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

Originally Posted by Turdinator
I'm probably in the minority here, but I think a well sorted, high revving Honda is a super fun car to row gears in. Not sure why you think they're poop Hio... besides thier inherent nonLS qualities lol.
I agree with you. I've had an 01 Prelude that was fun to row, and my RX8 was awesome too. No torque out of either motor, but fun to wind them up.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:02 PM

I didn’t realize every S550 Lund has posting is running 8’s. Insane-
I mean other than the turbo shop car running 7’s.

Damn, imagine if coyotes performed really well with boost.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 63 Likes on 52 Posts

Originally Posted by JC316
I agree with you. I've had an 01 Prelude that was fun to row, and my RX8 was awesome too. No torque out of either motor, but fun to wind them up.

Loved driving GSRs and Type R Integras. I would kill for even a first gen NSX. The new Type R Civic is fast and badass too.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
No idea what the significance is with 1.2 60 but with all the bitching on here I’ve been NOT wanting to read up. Maybe I missed something

Hio claims a 1.2x 60' time on a time sheet is legit with his roadrace suspension 417 rwhp camero.

lol. consider the power and suspension work it takes to run a 1.2x 60'.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:41 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Loved driving GSRs and Type R Integras. I would kill for even a first gen NSX. The new Type R Civic is fast and badass too.
Have you driven the new Type R? I've drove a 2019 si sedan last week, I'm considering one for a more economical daily. No vtec anymore, but still a fun little car.

JC, I had an H22 swapped 94 lude a few years ago that was hilariously fun to abuse. I traded it for my cbr and I kind of regret it sometimes.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS

well, plz dont forget that all modular 4vs perform incredible with a terbo. maybe not coyote good, but good. B heads are better than C with boost, and coyote are better than B.
Old 07-23-2019, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by assasinator
Hio claims a 1.2x 60' time on a time sheet is legit with his roadrace suspension 417 rwhp camero.

I have no comment on that, I don’t have enough info to agree or disagree. That’s a serious, serious 60’ -

Who's in jayrunning8sbaby

Stock OPG too big babies
Old 07-23-2019, 05:50 PM

well, plz dont forget that all modular 4vs perform incredible with a terbo. maybe not coyote good, but good. B heads are better than C with boost, and coyote are better than B.

Correct

Mine will be terbs, I’ll take two please. Hold the OPG
Old 07-23-2019, 06:36 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by kinglt-1
The base Stingray isn't doing 0-60 in 2.8 seconds. The Z51 is claimed to be 2.8 and cost is likely to be above 75k. We haven't even seen a base model yet and I doubt very many will be ordered at the base price. Same tactic BMW uses then jacks the price of the options way up. Either way the C8 is still a bargain but you aren't getting the car that was at the C8 unveiling for 55k with a 2.8 0-60.
Either way it will still be cheaper than the gt500 and GT and faster so ...........
Old 07-23-2019, 06:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

It’s a minor gear difference, better tires and an npp that adds nothing as far as accelerating goes from what I’ve seen

its also heavier bigger brakes etc and has more aero

the base vette on a tire will be just as fast or faster.
Old 07-23-2019, 06:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 55 Likes on 40 Posts

In other news I’m 90% done with my custom cai working out good. My hood pins were a bit too short waiting for replacement. And I’m still waiting on my silicone coupler...
Old 07-23-2019, 06:52 PM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Typical furd liars. It seems to carry over to their customers.

It's not a sign of anything other than that section of the track was quicker.....that's it. That's all.....end of starry.

I even pointed it out with chihuahua passes the other week.....got crickets on that. Because you dumb ****** bastards actually think segment times mean = a whole time.

You dumb ***** actually think a certain 60' actually means all cars should run a identical 1/4 et off that same 60'.... .that's how far out to lunch you dumb ***** are .

Any 11sec pass you made was proved wrong by racing a 12.2 car and losing. You've been scared to race since that happened.

Originally Posted by islander033

All backed up. Not like i was goin after nhra recods so what does it matter bitch? Go ahead bitch.....tell me why it matters.
Facts are facts and don't care about opinions!!
Facts are your so called 11.8 car got railed bu a 12.2 car from a roll that trapped 2mph less than your turd.

Fact us 30p00s fall on their face once they hit 3rd gear.

Originally Posted by Turdinator
They're a pile of garbage junk.

Ok little commuter cars.....junk for hotrods
Old 07-23-2019, 07:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

They just bitches jay. Zoolander claimed h/c fcars couldn't run 10s. I did it with a bolt on engine so they got salty over it. Before that they cried like bitches about trap didn't match my et because i was limping the 10 bolt out to a 11.0@131.3 anything they can do or say. The world would be a better place w/o pos people like them. Litterally scum of the earth. To ******* stupid to even know what forum they belong on

so it's just a way for them to try and discredit something they don't like.
Originally Posted by JC316
I rode in a rx8 around laguna seca. What a pos....terrible terrible car.

Everything performs well with boost.

I don't claim anything. I merely showed the slip and told the story. Nothing is claimed.....it's all factual.

Everything performs well with boost. These are just air pumps. Additional atmosphere effects them all the same. This was seen in the $15k challenge. With both running at the same atmosphere/efficiency the gap grows with the ls vs mods/coyotes. The furd stuff never catches up......basic air pump 101

I have no comment on that, I don’t have enough info to agree or disagree. That’s a serious, serious 60’ -

Who's in jayrunning8sbaby

Stock OPG too big babies

Inbeforejayruns8s

Originally Posted by Chris25
Either way it will still be cheaper than the gt500 and GT and faster so ...........
Yup

Crazy part is there hasn't been a competitive mustang since 2014 to the camaro or vette.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
It’s a minor gear difference, better tires and an npp that adds nothing as far as accelerating goes from what I’ve seen

its also heavier bigger brakes etc and has more aero

the base vette on a tire will be just as fast or faster.
Yup....typically have bigger heavier wheels to.

Originally Posted by UltraZLS1
In other news I’m 90% done with my custom cai working out good. My hood pins were a bit too short waiting for replacement. And I’m still waiting on my silicone coupler...
In4pics
Old 07-23-2019, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
They just bitches jay. Zoolander

Everything performs well with boost. These are just air pumps. Additional atmosphere effects them all the same. This was seen in the $15k challenge. With both running at the same atmosphere/efficiency the gap grows with the ls vs mods/coyotes. The furd stuff never catches up......basic air pump 101

.Inbeforejayruns8s
Good movie

Id say Lund should be running the next coyote showdown. In the real world (not where dyno builds can’t last past the testing) Lund is running the show. PBD has a touch better A10 tuning though - ironic

You know, I’ve got an itching for 4th gen Fbod abd Huron turbo kit ..? IDK- I’ve yet to own a good turbo car - we’ll see

I’ll be running 8’s in something motherfockers

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019