Old 11-23-2019, 12:40 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Cool video
Old 11-23-2019, 12:43 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS
I don’t see anything wrong with boost or N/A

I do admire your dedication to n/a and if I still owned my C6Z I would probably lean that direction since it takes so much $$ to properly boost an LS7 if you already had H/C and 12:1 compression-

But if we’re being honest, as you or myself drive around in a 600whp n/a 3000ln car, it’s simply a matter of time before someone gets your lunch and it’ll probably be a boosted car and good chance a coyote since they are everywhere
If you want to compare engines like so many on here do then IT HAS TO BE DONE NA. There is no other way to compare the actual engine power. A engine with a power adder is just that.....it is getting power added above what the engine can make on it's own. Pretty simple.

You need a yuge blower and yuge fuel system to feed a ls7. With bolt ons a ls7 can make 540whp and 500wtq so there's a hint to the amount of air they move. Ive seen many boost them and only try to run them on 6psi with some pissy *** blower......that's ******* stupid.

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
Neither do I. Build what you love. And stop telling others what that your **** don’t stick. We’re all car guys with different tastes.

Btw. Went to immokalee raceway yesterday, it’s an 1/8 mile track. Someone warned me last minute that prep sucked but a couple buddies were going so I decided to go anyways, about 2hrs away. Managed a 6.43 at 113 with a not so great 1.58 60ft. Car was sliding around quite a bit in 3rd. 1100DA, about 70*F and 75% humidity
The whole boost thing has turned furd guys into bitches. They cry about removing a valve cover and touching oil. It's pretty easy these days especially to by a new car and bolt a blower on......nbd. Nothing special about it. Gm cars has been capable of going 9s or 8s for a very long time with a boost set up. Really the old lt was likely strong enough to make the power it takes to go 9s slb. We all know ls stuff is and has been since it's inception. 4l60 would no doubt need built and the rear upgraded at some point. What's progressed is the supercharger technology and transmissions that will hold the power. L99 5gens went 10s with just adding a blower......a shitty blower on top of that. None of it's new and it really kinda trashes the hotrodding spirit. Cause **** buy a car bolt a blower on and act like they did something......if they even bolt their own blower on.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:08 PM
Banned

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Since Hio likes to mention names of people with fast cars....

BlkMach would make your tin can car look like its going in going reverse. Hio your car is 400 lbs less than factory weight i bet. Youre the first one to say a Mustang has weight reduction and ‘secret’ mods. Quit sucking the ghost of Chevrolet and admit the Coyote is a beast of an engine with ~3,800lbs of Ford steel attached to it. Imagine BlkMach’s car weighing 31xx lbs. Hio - 0 GTR - 1 BlkMach - 1
Old 11-23-2019, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

2 hrs away? Great job

thanks. Yes Immokalee is 120 miles each way. PBIR is 1/4 mile and a little over 100miles away but los of traffic
Old 11-23-2019, 01:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
If you want to compare engines like so many on here do then IT HAS TO BE DONE NA. There is no other way to compare the actual engine power. A engine with a power adder is just that.....it is getting power added above what the engine can make on it's own. Pretty simple.

You need a yuge blower and yuge fuel system to feed a ls7. With bolt ons a ls7 can make 540whp and 500wtq so there's a hint to the amount of air they move. Ive seen many boost them and only try to run them on 6psi with some pissy *** blower......that's ******* stupid.

The whole boost thing has turned furd guys into bitches. They cry about removing a valve cover and touching oil. It's pretty easy these days especially to by a new car and bolt a blower on......nbd. Nothing special about it. Gm cars has been capable of going 9s or 8s for a very long time with a boost set up. Really the old lt was likely strong enough to make the power it takes to go 9s slb. We all know ls stuff is and has been since it's inception. 4l60 would no doubt need built and the rear upgraded at some point. What's progressed is the supercharger technology and transmissions that will hold the power. L99 5gens went 10s with just adding a blower......a shitty blower on top of that. None of it's new and it really kinda trashes the hotrodding spirit. Cause **** buy a car bolt a blower on and act like they did something......if they even bolt their own blower on.

i dont think im doing anything special....besides ACTUALLY racing my turd.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:24 PM

thanks. Yes Immokalee is 120 miles each way. PBIR is 1/4 mile and a little over 100miles away but los of traffic
I lived in Fort Lauderdale most of my life and street raced every weekend, we’ll until marriage. Then everything changes, lol

I went to PBIR more after it was concrete but the traffic and lines were ridiculous
Old 11-23-2019, 01:31 PM
Teching In

I lived in Fort Lauderdale most of my life and street raced every weekend, we’ll until marriage. Then everything changes, lol

I went to PBIR more after it was concrete but the traffic and lines were ridiculous
yea I have to cross Miami, Broward and palm beach. On a Friday afternoon I leave the house at 3 and get there at close to 6.
Old 11-23-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

Hio, that’s like saying Grand National guys, GTR guys, Supra guys, Hellcat guys and whoever else I’m missing are bitches because the most efficient and effective results are with boost and they should only be going n/a.

The 18 GT N/A has reduced the n/a handicap since the Coyote is such a small cube motor. There are few brands that have 6.2+ liter n/a engines to mod and until Ford changes that you’ll continue to be dissatisfied with Ford and that’s ok.

As a current coyote owner, first coyote but 2nd mod motor (KB Cobra) I knew the day I drive it off the lot it would go F/I and there’s no problem with that by means.

When the C6Z got totaled I added up receipts and I had $8k in total mods all labor by me.

I’ll put $8k into the Mustang, over time and I whole heartedly bought the Hellcat with same plan. Who’s concern is it really other than getting you (personally) not to roll his eyes at someone’s 8, 9, 10 or 11 second car?

This is not an argument and I didn’t want it to come across this way, if it does my apologies. I’m genuinely trying to see things more eye to eye with you, overall.

** My staycation starts today and somehow hurt my back, I have a new respect for guys with back pain, and I’ll be on a bunch I’m sure.

Old 11-23-2019, 03:31 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by HpipeFlowmasterStang
Since Hio likes to mention names of people with fast cars....

BlkMach would make your tin can car look like its going in going reverse. Hio your car is 400 lbs less than factory weight i bet. Youre the first one to say a Mustang has weight reduction and ‘secret’ mods. Quit sucking the ghost of Chevrolet and admit the Coyote is a beast of an engine with ~3,800lbs of Ford steel attached to it. Imagine BlkMach’s car weighing 31xx lbs. Hio - 0 GTR - 1 BlkMach - 1
Shut up bitch.

From jayplay weight there's only about 200lb difference if factory weight. So that shows wtf you know.

If the coyotah was so good then the 6m cars would run better. It needs that a10 or boost to be anything at all. If the coyotah was so good i wouldn't have put busses on all the ones i rand wuth a ols gm engine from 2002. Now that was a good engine. Think better than coyotah performance 9 yrs before a coyotah.

i dont think im doing anything special....besides ACTUALLY racing my turd.
Lots of basic combos out there these days to make **** go.

Hio, that’s like saying Grand National guys, GTR guys, Supra guys, Hellcat guys and whoever else I’m missing are bitches because the most efficient and effective results are with boost and they should only be going n/a.

The 18 GT N/A has reduced the n/a handicap since the Coyote is such a small cube motor. There are few brands that have 6.2+ liter n/a engines to mod and until Ford changes that you’ll continue to be dissatisfied with Ford and that’s ok.

As a current coyote owner, first coyote but 2nd mod motor (KB Cobra) I knew the day I drive it off the lot it would go F/I and there’s no problem with that by means.

When the C6Z got totaled I added up receipts and I had $8k in total mods all labor by me.

I’ll put $8k into the Mustang, over time and I whole heartedly bought the Hellcat with same plan. Who’s concern is it really other than getting you (personally) not to roll his eyes at someone’s 8, 9, 10 or 11 second car?

This is not an argument and I didn’t want it to come across this way, if it does my apologies. I’m genuinely trying to see things more eye to eye with you, overall.

** My staycation starts today and somehow hurt my back, I have a new respect for guys with back pain, and I’ll be on a bunch I’m sure.
Aahhh the gtr guys. There were many on here that whined about those cars driving themselves. The furd crowd has turned into that now with this a10 ****.

Yea there is alot of bitches out there these days. It started with the 03 cobros and spread across all the factory boosted cars. The gm cars always use pissy *** blowers and they do dumb **** to make them work. The furd guys always looking for the largest blower they can find then acts like it comes on the car. The dodge guys buy their heavy turds and thinks 700hp and high 11s whoops errythang. The furd guys made fun of the 5gen for its weight now some how wants to brag on how heavy a s550 is. Both furd and dodge guys have no clue about na **** because their junk is so heavy now they have to boost it or the 6gen wipes the floor with them.

Modding is expensive. What's new?
Old 11-23-2019, 03:33 PM
Teching In

BISCUITS!!! Lmaoo
Old 11-23-2019, 03:43 PM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Hio has excuses for everything. Jesus Christ.
Old 11-23-2019, 06:39 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

All the above is more proof that Hiollary should likely quit cars altogether.

Note:She has zero clues about straight line performance..... 20 years of modding NA setups and going onto the 4th motor running 11s is the proof. lol
Old 11-23-2019, 09:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 114 Likes on 91 Posts

Just left cleetus and cars so many Bros so many 12s and 13s I felt like the internet let me down they runs 10s from the factory sheesh.........
The following users liked this post:
Mike Morris (11-24-2019)
Old 11-23-2019, 10:06 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Has LS ran 5.6x in the 1/4 yet?
Old 11-24-2019, 07:02 AM
Teching In

Chris talking like he runs 9s or 10s lmao
Old 11-24-2019, 08:05 AM
TECH Resident

Chris talking like he runs 9s or 10s lmao
No mam I was talking if the internet says Bros run 10s with Bolton's how come it don't happen sheesh keep up.
Old 11-24-2019, 08:13 AM
Teching In

Keep up? Certainly not a problem with your slow *** car. Is your car running 9s with 470whp?
Old 11-24-2019, 08:33 AM
Teching In

Chris the type of guy that goes to Cleetus and Cars and spends all day spectating and taking pics of cars and telling others about his extensive knowledge of cars in general based on what he sees.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:21 AM
TECH Resident

Chris the type of guy that goes to Cleetus and Cars and spends all day spectating and taking pics of cars and telling others about his extensive knowledge of cars in general based on what he sees.
Triggered......... This lady needs a midol.
Old 11-24-2019, 09:42 AM
Teching In

Ok Hiollary2.0

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019