Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2024, 01:46 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
You really don't know much do you....I'll splain. I didn't know leaning out into the 14:1+ was minor. I also didn't know cutting the run short because of it was optimal. I would take your advice except for it's ******* stupid.

T56 to t56 is very large. T56 to 3650 is large....We've done that . I bet you haven't. Now t56 to that racing 4speed is ginormous.

They all run lightened polished spools/gears/hollow axles. I've know a couple too.

Cool...Don'trun a sully intake then an yalls miracle build then. From what I've noticed once **** gets serious they're the way to go. Along with high rams or tunnel rams. But you can probably do it with a ow furd intake.....oohh wait you've done nothing yet except run dat mouf.

Since that 4.6 engine in the vid wasn't on pump it did fine on race gas. Just like yalls 494whp didn't make 494 at your claimed 11.25 compression. Which is now up to 11.4.

That 680 was real. He's built lots of ls, bmw and furds. So i assume that dyno would be happy for the furds too eehh.

Now come back when you have something to run besides dat stank breff mouf

so slower than h/c ls1 has been. What was your point?

That thing is slower than ALOT of h/c ls stuff. Including just a simple bolt on ls7 that went 9.0@15x.

Build a 2v then. Do something besides mouf about 2500lb race cars.
Simple bolton LS7 going 9.0 at 15x? Are you that dumb?

There is nothing simple about any NA c6z going low 9s at 150+. Most even close to that fast are VERY serious combos and are sub 2800lb cars.

Show me the link to said bolton car going 150+. It must weight 2000lbs with the driver lmao.

Here is what it takes to do what you said with a simple bolton setup. This dude has one hell of a combo.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...onal-best.html
Old 08-05-2024, 06:42 PM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by Ben99GT
I've seen the exact scenario on the dyno dozens of times, this is personal experience talking:
Does your dyno graph exhibit an observable dip in power that correlates with the lean drift or not?

If the HP and torque curves carry along their natural curve and do not show an obvious dip in power that correlates with the AF lean drift then it is unlikely that the lean out actually hurt your numbers to any significant degree.
It could have even created some minor detonation that the dyno software smooths out to slightly inflated numbers.

So it's simple, does your graph indicate the lean out hurt your final numbers or not?
Do you even know?

Are you also implying you didn't rev your engine high enough to see peak power?

T56 to T56 is "very large"?
That's amazing

T56 to 3650 is "large"?
T56 to a T5 with OD deleted is "ginormous"?

I love this scientific terminology.

The fact is manual transmissions aren't using fluid pressure to apply clutches or couple converters and 4th is typically a direct drive gear.
There aren't "large" and "ginormous" drivetrain loss variances between typical light duty manual transmissions in isolation.

If you're finding "large" and "ginormous" (whatever that means) power variances from 1 manual transmission to the other you'll likely seeing it in clutch/flywheel/driveshaft variables more so than the transmission itself.

I've personally swapped and dyno'd all of these combinations in 4V Mustangs, including the TKO.
All examples were within statistical noise of each other

They actually don't, this is a totally baseless bluff
Just more coping

Didn't run a Sully on the 494rw pump gas 284 and doubt I ever run a Sully unless I'm building a carb combo on a budget.

It's 11.35:1, it's always been 11.35:1
Rounding hard for you?

It took you like 8 years to make a single dyno session and you still can't make a pass.
WTF are you talking about?

Your logic and arguments are trash, the only conclusion reached here is that you're a perpetual goal post mover with no intellectual honesty
The more you post the more i know you don't know wtf you're talking about.

So now 11.35....variable compression ratio.

8yrs eehh.....you can't even provide a dyno or a track pass for anything you've done ever.....

Yup ls7 9.0@15x. Bolt ons. I'm not providing a link because yall don't. It has been done. The ls7 makes more power than any oe furd.

Since fueling don't matter turn off your pe mode....with all your experiences I'm sure you can make that work.

You obviously don't know **** about transmissions.....really you don't know anything except how to run your mouth. You have yet to post anything of your own.

Originally Posted by NA4VALVE
When you go next week to put the car back on the dyno make sure it is SAE smoothing 5, you have a video of said pull, and the weather data/date is displayed clearly with RPM showing.

Otherwise I call BS.
you can't even come up with a dyno graph of that fake news 494........shut the **** up

This next message is for both of you. Post something that's na that you've done.....or shut up. So far neither of you has posted anything at all of your own na junk. My bet is neither has even busted a 11sec pass with a na modular. Not a coyotah. They are a decently capable engine.....but a modular.

Post it up bitches.
Old 08-05-2024, 11:13 PM
Teching In

8yrs eehh.....you can't even provide a dyno or a track pass for anything you've done ever.....

Yup ls7 9.0@15x. Bolt ons. I'm not providing a link because yall don't. It has been done. The ls7 makes more power than any oe furd.

Since fueling don't matter turn off your pe mode....with all your experiences I'm sure you can make that work.

You obviously don't know **** about transmissions.....really you don't know anything except how to run your mouth. You have yet to post anything of your own.

you can't even come up with a dyno graph of that fake news 494........shut the **** up

This next message is for both of you. Post something that's na that you've done.....or shut up. So far neither of you has posted anything at all of your own na junk. My bet is neither has even busted a 11sec pass with a na modular. Not a coyotah. They are a decently capable engine.....but a modular.

Post it up bitches.
So no proof of bolton ls7 trapping over 150?

I am not even going to entertain the rest of your BS until you post said bolton ls7 going 150+.

My bet is you never backed up your 10sec pass. My bet is you are afraid of the track because when it goes 10.5 @ 135 on the race motor it will be even more obvious that the “Bolton” time was BS.

Old 08-06-2024, 04:38 AM
10 Second Club

Yall have a vid recorded with a potato by a potato head to claim 495whp from a 4.sux that don't even show a legible shot of the graph........you can't call bs on anything.

You dumb ***** can't even post a graph and you're both liars. Both of you don't know **** and fail to back up anything you claim at all with your own ****.

Don't be to stupid to edumacate yourself. You just look dumber if you don't.

Both of you are a pos.
Old 08-06-2024, 07:36 AM
Teching In

Yall have a vid recorded with a potato by a potato head to claim 495whp from a 4.sux that don't even show a legible shot of the graph........you can't call bs on anything.

You dumb ***** can't even post a graph and you're both liars. Both of you don't know **** and fail to back up anything you claim at all with your own ****.

Don't be to stupid to edumacate yourself. You just look dumber if you don't.

Both of you are a pos.
So no bolton ls7 going over 150mph?

King of BS has no link?
Old 08-06-2024, 07:57 AM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

You can certainly go to the video and find many old comments and the video description showing 11.35:1
Your memory failed you, as it normally does I'm sure.

"AF don't matter" - nice strawman, I never said that.
I asked you a simple question and that was does your dyno graph reflect that your output was hurt by the lean out?
As usual you can't answer the question

"You obviously don't know **** about transmissions" - tell me more about these "large" and "ginormous" gains going from a T56 to a 3650.
Old 08-06-2024, 01:45 PM
10 Second Club

So no bolton ls7 going over 150mph?

King of BS has no link?
It's on the interwebs. Go look it up.....maybe you can't tho since you can't even post a dyno sheet of that fake 494 4.sux.

Originally Posted by Ben99GT
You can certainly go to the video and find many old comments and the video description showing 11.35:1
Your memory failed you, as it normally does I'm sure.

"AF don't matter" - nice strawman, I never said that.
I asked you a simple question and that was does your dyno graph reflect that your output was hurt by the lean out?
As usual you can't answer the question

"You obviously don't know **** about transmissions" - tell me more about these "large" and "ginormous" gains going from a T56 to a 3650.
why??? You seem to know so much but yet don't have anything of your own to talk about......strange
Old 08-06-2024, 03:22 PM
Teching In

It's on the interwebs. Go look it up.....maybe you can't tho since you can't even post a dyno sheet of that fake 494 4.sux.

why??? You seem to know so much but yet don't have anything of your own to talk about......strange
134 is a far cry from 150+

NEW C6Z BOLT-ON Record 10.19@134.67 - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion
Old 08-06-2024, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like HiASSilver is throwing in the towel, responses have gotten even dumber and more fallacious than normal
The following users liked this post:
NA4VALVE (08-06-2024)
Old 08-07-2024, 01:34 PM
10 Second Club

How so??? That's not even the second fastest ls7. Hell that'snot the fastest bolt on ls6 either......and neither of you have posted **** about your na experience....weird.

Bottom 10s is bolt on ls3/ls6 territory.

Old 08-07-2024, 02:21 PM
Teching In

How so??? That's not even the second fastest ls7. Hell that'snot the fastest bolt on ls6 either......and neither of you have posted **** about your na experience....weird.

Bottom 10s is bolt on ls3/ls6 territory.
You said a bolton ls7 went 150+.

You said a 1.7 TVS LS makes 1200+ WHP.

You also said you would make 200 more whp than me if you went NA.

So from what I gather, you should be on the Kamala ticket as her VP since you are a full of **** hillbilly.

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 08-07-2024 at 02:39 PM.
Old 08-07-2024, 04:36 PM
10 Second Club

You said a bolton ls7 went 150+.

You said a 1.7 TVS LS makes 1200+ WHP.

You also said you would make 200 more whp than me if you went NA.

So from what I gather, you should be on the Kamala ticket as her VP since you are a full of **** hillbilly.
I am na moron, a ls7 did go did@15x.

So you likely went to her rally. i bet you voted for joe too....since you're so full of faik news.

Only one full of **** is you with your na builds. Tell erryone how your gt100 went 12s all modded up with the oe blower......you ****** clown
Old 08-07-2024, 07:16 PM
Teching In

I am na moron, a ls7 did go did@15x.

So you likely went to her rally. i bet you voted for joe too....since you're so full of faik news.

Only one full of **** is you with your na builds. Tell erryone how your gt100 went 12s all modded up with the oe blower......you ****** clown
You are NA moron? What kind of Moron is that?

Bolton ls7 went 150+ lmao 🤣

M122 sucks better off with a intake manifold in its place

Old 08-08-2024, 04:28 AM
10 Second Club

Well I guess you shoulda pulled the blower and put a na intake on it....but you to skeered to watch it run 13s for that.

Yup 9.0@15x for a bolt on ls7. Which makes sense since h/c has been 8s. H/c 5.7 has been 9.2.
Old 08-08-2024, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Well I guess you shoulda pulled the blower and put a na intake on it....but you to skeered to watch it run 13s for that.

Yup 9.0@15x for a bolt on ls7. Which makes sense since h/c has been 8s. H/c 5.7 has been 9.2.
You are going to be real mad when an NA 4.6 makes more power than your 346LS.

Anyways we all know you are full of **** in regards to the bolton LS7. Hell if an LS7 was that great you would have put the one that you had in your car.
Old 08-08-2024, 02:34 PM
Teching In

Damn so Doug's car was 3000lbs 12 years ago. So much for that 3300lb race weight BS. Guess he had more holes in it then he thought.

Last edited by NA4VALVE; 08-08-2024 at 03:18 PM.
Old 08-09-2024, 08:08 PM
10 Second Club

You are going to be real mad when an NA 4.6 makes more power than your 346LS.

Anyways we all know you are full of **** in regards to the bolton LS7. Hell if an LS7 was that great you would have put the one that you had in your car.
I did put mine in my car. There was a issue with the block.

You better get started on that 4.sux. You thought yalls fake *** 494whp was gonna make more than this lil'5.7 too......but it didn't did it. It was a long ways off

The bolt on ls6 woulda walked that turd 4.sux.

Damn so Doug's car was 3000lbs 12 years ago. So much for that 3300lb race weight BS. Guess he had more holes in it then he thought.

set up like it was that day....just the car. Very very low on fuel. Like low enough I wasn't sure I was gonna make it to the gas station. No jack/ spare, all junk out including no floor mats.

Now add jack/spare 40#, me #175 , 3/4 tank of gas 12 x 6.1= #73.2, misc junk in the car #20lb........yup 3300rw just like i said.

But hey you busted me.....like I didn't post that. You're a idiot.
Old 08-09-2024, 09:17 PM
Teching In

I did put mine in my car. There was a issue with the block.

You better get started on that 4.sux. You thought yalls fake *** 494whp was gonna make more than this lil'5.7 too......but it didn't did it. It was a long ways off

The bolt on ls6 woulda walked that turd 4.sux.

set up like it was that day....just the car. Very very low on fuel. Like low enough I wasn't sure I was gonna make it to the gas station. No jack/ spare, all junk out including no floor mats.

Now add jack/spare 40#, me #175 , 3/4 tank of gas 12 x 6.1= #73.2, misc junk in the car #20lb........yup 3300rw just like i said.

But hey you busted me.....like I didn't post that. You're a idiot.
Your car has always been lighter than you lead on. That’s obvious.

So your ls7 had issues just like my last 4.6 did.

The 494 whp 4.6 (that gives you nightmares) with the same compression as your combo on pump e85 would make the same if not more power than your car. It was a nitrous motor. You seem to forget that.

Old 08-10-2024, 10:04 AM
10 Second Club

If I posted what the car weighs in various forms how is it lighter than I lead on? Splain dat ****

It's actually heavier now. It has bigger sway bars, 18s on it, a big battery in the back, so more cable and hold downs, hotwire kit for the fuel pump.

Idk what issues your 4.sux had. Mine likely stemmed from a block that came out of a car that burned.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no 4.sux that is even near a comparable build.

All motors are nitrous motors if you spray nitrous. I don't see your point on that.

Besides that 494whp 4.sux didn't make 494. And there is zero proof of it making 494. Blurry *** vid that might say 481 or 461....which would actually be pretty good. No graph.....no track times.....low tq. But it's definitely not 494 with all yalls excusestothe compression keeps changing now it's a nitrous motor except it's boosted. Not to mention seeing what the racing 4.6 did to gain 46whp.

Yalls story constantly changes like a demoncrat.
Old 08-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Teching In

If I posted what the car weighs in various forms how is it lighter than I lead on? Splain dat ****

It's actually heavier now. It has bigger sway bars, 18s on it, a big battery in the back, so more cable and hold downs, hotwire kit for the fuel pump.

Idk what issues your 4.sux had. Mine likely stemmed from a block that came out of a car that burned.

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no 4.sux that is even near a comparable build.

All motors are nitrous motors if you spray nitrous. I don't see your point on that.

Besides that 494whp 4.sux didn't make 494. And there is zero proof of it making 494. Blurry *** vid that might say 481 or 461....which would actually be pretty good. No graph.....no track times.....low tq. But it's definitely not 494 with all yalls excusestothe compression keeps changing now it's a nitrous motor except it's boosted. Not to mention seeing what the racing 4.6 did to gain 46whp.

Yalls story constantly changes like a demoncrat.
The very mild 494 WHP NA 4.6 is making you sound like Joe again.

You will probably go full dementia once the mild NA 4.6 hits the dyno.

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019