Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 08:20 PM
Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
So what you're saying is you want to be able to run whatever blower you want and restrict the zl to a stick blower......that's so 5br0ish of you.

And you still ain't running 8s......weird
I am not picking blower of choice, I’m jerking the crappy one I got, they keep theirs, they can use I’ve tanks I can’t.

So you’re taking you’re original statement back and bolt on zl1s can’t handle all the 5.bros in here. Gotcha

and idk what the 8s comment is about, I’ve never said i run 8s or want to run 8s, you’re juggling too many bro ***** in your mouth and confusing who’s are who’s.
Old 07-01-2019, 08:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
Hio must not have much faith in the small little 1.7l LT4 ZL1 vs an even tinier P1sc br0.
Indeed, he took that bolt on comment back REAL QUICK lol
Old 07-01-2019, 08:34 PM
Teching In

Received 18 Likes on 15 Posts

Wtf do you know about a swap.....other than not leaving the 14s with one.

You're so damn stupid you think respect comes down to how fast you went with a damn car......that's what a idiot you are. You think you deserve a participation trophie.....you really do.

How many purpose built race cars drive to the track? How many run pump gas? How many have ac, cruise, full interior, all sound deadening + some, jack/spare in it, drives in the rain on same set up as at the track?

Nope I'm not the best but i damn sure ain't to stupid to look around and learn.......unlike you who tries to call bs on **** they don't even understand.

So what you're saying is you want to be able to run whatever blower you want and restrict the zl to a stick blower......that's so 5br0ish of you.

And you still ain't running 8s......weird

My boosted car was brought. But i don't think anyone there thinks anything is off about it. So

The only timing error ive seen is from your turd. It's hilarious that you think it ran a 11.8 pass after it got drug by a 12.2 car......like ******* hilarious.

Now for the biggest act of hypocrisy from you. Wtf was you doing in the boosted section of LS1tech? Do you dream of boosted ls cars? Does na ls cars run away from your turd so fast that you think they boosted? Do you have a ls? Are you gonna go ls swap and boost your fox?

All a bunch of bullshit by you. You're nothing but a lying bitch your ddaddy.
1. Wtf does racing at us41 have to do with anything? One thing fo sho no one showed up there to watch your dumbass run slower in your own car than nick did in the same configuration. But we all got a good laugh about it.

2. 4th engine....1st one not hurt by me. Ls6 ran for 90k miles. I did hurt it. I fixed it to. Ls7 was a no fault.....done explained all this. I could have put the ls6 back in. But with 90k HARD miles i thought it was pertinent to rebuild it. After i do know what gear I'm in even if it happened to be the wrong one . Unlike you.

3. Yea the termi notch is slower. Prime example of when i say acceleration is not just about power. But you're to damn stupid to comprehend that.

4. Seems like to me i furd some **** out about fi. The termi notch is almost 1sec faster than the previous owner had it at.

5. Your issue was you didn't even know what gear you was in. As evidence in the sig.

6.i do not hypocrite on anything. I only hold you guys accountable for the dumb **** you say.

7. You have no facts. Your view of reality is extremely disturbing and distorted.

8. Evidence of 7

9. More evidence of 7. Btw....cman car was a straight up race car. You know how i know? It's at muh house.

10. I must know them a little. I was the first bolt on ls6 over 130 traps. Then we backed up that combo with a bolt on 5gen faster than your cammed 5gen and the first bolt on 5gen over 120. Put that same combo on a ls3 vette and was the first bolt on ls3 vette over 130 and 2nd fastest et i do believe. We do alright i suppose

Nice try....but it's easy to see who the liar is here.

On the character front. You don't see me chasing your dumbass around a forum i don't belong on.

It still wouldn't make as much power as a ls.

And probably 1000lb lighter......oh you addressed that in yo next post lmao

That 5 points of compression may help to.

So you're saying foxes are light.......strange. you might have a hard time convincing some people here that.

Ouch

He's always salty. His cam only coyotah doesn't make any more power than a certain bolt in ls6 so i can see why.
Lol your bolt on car never ran over 130mph neither did Phils and neither did Phils fat gen go over 120mph with just bolt ons. Howany more lies are you gonna tell?
Old 07-01-2019, 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Wtf do you know about a swap.....other than not leaving the 14s with one.

You're so damn stupid you think respect comes down to how fast you went with a damn car......that's what a idiot you are. You think you deserve a participation trophie.....you really do.

How many purpose built race cars drive to the track? How many run pump gas? How many have ac, cruise, full interior, all sound deadening + some, jack/spare in it, drives in the rain on same set up as at the track?

Nope I'm not the best but i damn sure ain't to stupid to look around and learn.......unlike you who tries to call bs on **** they don't even understand.So what you're saying is you want to be able to run whatever blower you want and restrict the zl to a stick blower......that's so 5br0ish of you.

And you still ain't running 8s......weirdMy boosted car was brought. But i don't think anyone there thinks anything is off about it. So

The only timing error ive seen is from your turd. It's hilarious that you think it ran a 11.8 pass after it got drug by a 12.2 car......like ******* hilarious.

Now for the biggest act of hypocrisy from you. Wtf was you doing in the boosted section of LS1tech? Do you dream of boosted ls cars? Does na ls cars run away from your turd so fast that you think they boosted? Do you have a ls? Are you gonna go ls swap and boost your fox?All a bunch of bullshit by you. You're nothing but a lying bitch your ddaddy.
1. Wtf does racing at us41 have to do with anything? One thing fo sho no one showed up there to watch your dumbass run slower in your own car than nick did in the same configuration. But we all got a good laugh about it.

2. 4th engine....1st one not hurt by me. Ls6 ran for 90k miles. I did hurt it. I fixed it to. Ls7 was a no fault.....done explained all this. I could have put the ls6 back in. But with 90k HARD miles i thought it was pertinent to rebuild it. After i do know what gear I'm in even if it happened to be the wrong one . Unlike you.

3. Yea the termi notch is slower. Prime example of when i say acceleration is not just about power. But you're to damn stupid to comprehend that.

4. Seems like to me i furd some **** out about fi. The termi notch is almost 1sec faster than the previous owner had it at.

5. Your issue was you didn't even know what gear you was in. As evidence in the sig.

6.i do not hypocrite on anything. I only hold you guys accountable for the dumb **** you say.

7. You have no facts. Your view of reality is extremely disturbing and distorted.

8. Evidence of 7

9. More evidence of 7. Btw....cman car was a straight up race car. You know how i know? It's at muh house.

10. I must know them a little. I was the first bolt on ls6 over 130 traps. Then we backed up that combo with a bolt on 5gen faster than your cammed 5gen and the first bolt on 5gen over 120. Put that same combo on a ls3 vette and was the first bolt on ls3 vette over 130 and 2nd fastest et i do believe. We do alright i supposeNice try....but it's easy to see who the liar is here.

On the character front. You don't see me chasing your dumbass around a forum i don't belong on.It still wouldn't make as much power as a ls.And probably 1000lb lighter......oh you addressed that in yo next post lmao

That 5 points of compression may help to.So you're saying foxes are light.......strange. you might have a hard time convincing some people here that.Ouch He's always salty. His cam only coyotah doesn't make any more power than a certain bolt in ls6 so i can see why.
BOOM! Point proven! You get absolutely abused so you bring up unrelated ****.

By your logic you've lost to 15 second cars, because every car in history has a botched run which is exactly what the 12.2 run was. It's actually pretty sad you lack knowledge so badly that you resort to lies

The FI section had a good hard laugh at you, and avoiding call outs even when, if you won, you'd get a free motor with free shipping and free dyno time. You kept deflecting to "uhh duhh umm I meant like acceleration goals!" after you were passed around like a prison cheerleader.

I refresh the front page all the time and read quite a bit in the tech sections, of ALL forums, because it's great to have a clue about everything. Something you've clearly never done which is made apparent when you try to talk about other platforms than your 22 yr old racecar project.
Old 07-01-2019, 09:29 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
She * really did. lol

PS. Do you remember 10 years ago when a 129 trap was pretty cool? :wow:
Old 07-01-2019, 09:34 PM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by snake95

By your logic you've lost to 15 second cars, because every car in history has a botched run which is exactly what the 12.2 run was. It's actually pretty sad you lack knowledge so badly that you resort to lies

The FI section had a good hard laugh at you, and avoiding call outs even when, if you won, you'd get a free motor with free shipping and free dyno time. You kept deflecting to "uhh duhh umm I meant like acceleration goals!" after you were passed around like a prison cheerleader.

I refresh the front page all the time and read quite a bit in the tech sections, of ALL forums, because it's great to have a clue about everything. Something you've clearly never done which is made apparent when you try to talk about other platforms than your 22 yr old racecar project.
Nothing new, those call outs were a great deal. Pretty funny when poor ol Hiollary can't back her mouth up and trys to change the subject....like every time. haha
Old 07-02-2019, 09:28 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Change My Mind: TSP’s NA 5th gen is an LS7, not an LS3.
Old 07-02-2019, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Heads dictate the motor
Old 07-02-2019, 10:23 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Blown383LS1
Heads dictate the motor
Correct sir. It’s an LS7.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:00 AM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Shame we’ve only got one thread being bumped lately
Old 07-02-2019, 12:58 PM
9 Second Club

Received 45 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Shame we’ve only got one thread being bumped lately
Too much trash lately. I don't care to read thread after thread of people calling each other idiots because they both think their brand is the best. I like racing videos.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Hio must not have much faith in the small little 1.7l LT4 ZL1 vs an even tinier P1sc br0.
My faith goes back to prehistoric engineering (1930s)when you sized the blower to the engine.......strange. Not like now when libtards with participation trophy dreams think erryone should run the same one.

The basics still apply.

Originally Posted by JC316
I know an LS6 didn't come in an Fbody. You're the first one to bring up someone's 1/4 mile times in an attempt to discredit what they're saying, even if it has nothing to do with racing, so you clearly don't respect the opinions of people that haven't been as fast as you. Hell, you just did it in this post. Bunch of race cars drive to the track on pump gas, look at hot rod drag week. How many street cars have engine swaps, faceplated transmissions, and holes drilled in them for weight reduction? I'm impressed that you actually admitted that you're not the best. Where have I called BS on stuff that I don't understand? I'm very much willing to learn, I didn't understand how stall converters worked, I was told different and educated myself.
Actually ls6's did come in the camaro. They built 69 of them.

Where did i ever say mine came in my car? Please quote fo dat proofness.

Driving to the track on pump gas and running at the track on pump gas are 2 entirely different things.

You discredit yourself by being a dumbass.

Lots of street cars has engine swaps according to your standards. But many have replacement engines also. Mine is a replacement because it literally used all the same surrounding oarts to be installed. Zero changes were needed. Gm actually even sold ls6 top end kits to be installed at the dealer and still be warranted.

Now.....a swap to me is putting a engine in that is not externally exact in dimensions that actually requires some changes.......like your 14sec 4v swap.

Weight reduction comes in many forms. I don't see your dumbass chastising the guys that install race brakes and diminish their braking capabilities......you should tho. Be far more applicable to your argument than someone that drilled a few holes in some brackets......like that was even some kinda significant weight savings. You're just a complete moron if you think it was. That goes for all of you.

If you don't believe me go drill some holes in **** and weigh the holes. I know none of you will.....but you will fo sho bitch about holes.

If you ever rode a motorcycle, high performance 4wheeler, farm type tractor, semi tractor trailer then you have drove a fp unsynchro'd trans. Please continue to tell me how utterly undrivable they are. Here's a vid fo yo pleasure showing just how terrible it is

I am not picking blower of choice, I’m jerking the crappy one I got, they keep theirs, they can use I’ve tanks I can’t.

So you’re taking you’re original statement back and bolt on zl1s can’t handle all the 5.bros in here. Gotcha

and idk what the 8s comment is about, I’ve never said i run 8s or want to run 8s, you’re juggling too many bro ***** in your mouth and confusing who’s are who’s.
Did you buy your blower? If so it is your blower of choice.....you bought it after all.......duh

Tell jay you don't run 8s. He seems to think blown 5br0s run 8s with ease as much as he posts about it. #Inb4eitherofyoyrun8s

Why....they have been faster than you with bolt ons.

Originally Posted by 2010CamaroS
Lol your bolt on car never ran over 130mph neither did Phils and neither did Phils fat gen go over 120mph with just bolt ons. Howany more lies are you gonna tell?
All we're bolt ons......get over it. To say they weren't is a lie.

Great read....and you have no clue.

I haven't owned and car for 22yrs.....so wrong again.

History actually shows that marcs car never went any faster. Feel free to post where it did......that's about the 100th time I've asked fo dat.

I owned all those guys in the fi section. Funny part is conversing with the op of that thread he seems pretty reasonable. But imagine how slow they think your turd is if they think a 130 mph car is slow

Originally Posted by islander033
She * really did. lol

PS. Do you remember 10 years ago when a 129 trap was pretty cool? :wow:
You go 10s with 900+whp.......nuff said

Change My Mind: TSP’s NA 5th gen is an LS7, not an LS3.
So when does a ls7 have a 6.2 block

Correct sir. It’s an LS7.
I thought ls7 was 427 ci
Old 07-02-2019, 01:24 PM
Teching In

So when does a ls7 have a 6.2 block

I thought ls7 was 427 ci
I knew you’d flip flop.

So hambone’s LS3 headed LS7 is a LS3? But TSP’s LS7 headed LS3 is still an LS3? But you guys said the heads designate the motor? So why are you flip flopping on your previous narrative?

P.S. I thought LS3 was 376ci.

Edit: Since when does an LS3 use an LS7 block?

Last edited by NoEngineNawledge; 07-02-2019 at 01:37 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 01:46 PM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I havent been on in a while. I see dugless is still being pass around like a drunk girl at a frat party. Keep it goin guys!
Old 07-02-2019, 02:16 PM
Teching In

Yes Dug, a couple guys went high 9s. And still there are tons that go 10s and even 11s Bolt ons. They bought the Zl1 just like I bought the blower so that was their car/blower/motor of choice. For every 1 that might beat me, I beat a dozen.

Cant wait for fall time.

No worries guys, hopefully some more daytime race vids coming soon.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:28 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Dug destroying losers like usual
Old 07-02-2019, 04:39 PM
Staging Lane

My faith goes back to prehistoric engineering (1930s)when you sized the blower to the engine.......strange. Not like now when libtards with participation trophy dreams think erryone should run the same one.

The basics still apply.Actually ls6's did come in the camaro. They built 69 of them.

Where did i ever say mine came in my car? Please quote fo dat proofness.

Driving to the track on pump gas and running at the track on pump gas are 2 entirely different things.

You discredit yourself by being a dumbass.

Lots of street cars has engine swaps according to your standards. But many have replacement engines also. Mine is a replacement because it literally used all the same surrounding oarts to be installed. Zero changes were needed. Gm actually even sold ls6 top end kits to be installed at the dealer and still be warranted.

Now.....a swap to me is putting a engine in that is not externally exact in dimensions that actually requires some changes.......like your 14sec 4v swap.

Weight reduction comes in many forms. I don't see your dumbass chastising the guys that install race brakes and diminish their braking capabilities......you should tho. Be far more applicable to your argument than someone that drilled a few holes in some brackets......like that was even some kinda significant weight savings. You're just a complete moron if you think it was. That goes for all of you.

If you don't believe me go drill some holes in **** and weigh the holes. I know none of you will.....but you will fo sho bitch about holes.

If you ever rode a motorcycle, high performance 4wheeler, farm type tractor, semi tractor trailer then you have drove a fp unsynchro'd trans. Please continue to tell me how utterly undrivable they are. Here's a vid fo yo pleasure showing just how terrible it is

Did you buy your blower? If so it is your blower of choice.....you bought it after all.......duh

Tell jay you don't run 8s. He seems to think blown 5br0s run 8s with ease as much as he posts about it. #Inb4eitherofyoyrun8sWhy....they have been faster than you with bolt ons.All we're bolt ons......get over it. To say they weren't is a lie.Great read....and you have no clue.

I haven't owned and car for 22yrs.....so wrong again.

History actually shows that marcs car never went any faster. Feel free to post where it did......that's about the 100th time I've asked fo dat.

I owned all those guys in the fi section. Funny part is conversing with the op of that thread he seems pretty reasonable. But imagine how slow they think your turd is if they think a 130 mph car is slowYou go 10s with 900+whp.......nuff saidSo when does a ls7 have a 6.2 blockI thought ls7 was 427 ci
I wasn't the dipshit in there with a car trapping 20mph less than theirs while claiming my way is superior You went in there guns blazing and got sat down like a small child.

Poor dug gets embarrassed and can't stay on topic as usual.

You can find Marc saying otherwise, in plenty of threads. Problem is you might need higher than grade 4 English to utilize the search function. Ouch Funny how you avoided posting your 10.7 slip in FI section. I wonder why, oh wait no I don't. I know you were scared to get further abused about your 1.2
Old 07-02-2019, 04:40 PM
Staging Lane

I knew you’d flip flop.

So hambone’s LS3 headed LS7 is a LS3? But TSP’s LS7 headed LS3 is still an LS3? But you guys said the heads designate the motor? So why are you flip flopping on your previous narrative?

P.S. I thought LS3 was 376ci.

Edit: Since when does an LS3 use an LS7 block?
Wow nate is abusing this idiot with good old fashioned logic and common sense.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:51 PM
Teching In

Wow nate is abusing this idiot with good old fashioned logic and common sense.
He knows he’s been got this time and there is absolutely no way he can twist his way out of this one without admitting he was wrong or a liar.

Or he’ll just ignore this altogether and hope it goes away since I just punched him in the dick with logic.
Old 07-02-2019, 06:02 PM
7 Second Club

Hiollary still has no idea how dino numbers work or how to read a slip.

Not surprised since she thinks she can 1.2x 60ft for the last 5 years. LOL

PS. 11's at 129 are pretty fantastic is certain areas of the country I guess.... :ooops:

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019