Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Tried to race 4 KB Cobra's with MT ET Street DR's on, and they all pussied out!

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2006, 11:22 AM
SDB
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I wish we had Cobra owners here that wanted to race as much as they want to show dyno sheets and park with their hoods up! The fastest one around that raced is down now due to some injector problems...

SDB
Old 07-10-2006, 12:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just sit back and watch this converstion and laugh my *** off!!!!! hahahaha
Old 07-10-2006, 12:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BoOsTeDeAgLe
SDB, It must suck having a street car that fast, when's the last time you got a decent race while driving around?

Sparetire, congrats on the T/A when did you get it, and did ya sell the dsm?

Dont be fooled. He is full of **** and he picks his race. There are plenty of cars that will spank the **** out of him but he either never shows up when they are all at halls (drives through then leaves) or he shows up but keeps the mouth shut!!
Old 07-10-2006, 12:48 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

You must really run across some morons with Cobras. There were Cobras there with only 480 RWHP? MORONS. Good for you, you won by default. We all know Cobras are slow anyway.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:48 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SDB
I wish we had Cobra owners here that wanted to race as much as they want to show dyno sheets and park with their hoods up! The fastest one around that raced is down now due to some injector problems...

SDB

But he still beat you and now he is going to be even faster with his new motor. Go race the red nova instead of bitch about no cobras racing you. I know your worried about him beating you. I would be too. But if you want a race there is one waiting for you. 555 ci BB w/ a 10-71 blower and nitrous. Lets see how you do against that unless your scared to lose? Oh wait you already lost to dean. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Old 07-10-2006, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by rk_2000_Z/28
SDB has listed his mods in a previouse thread, and from what I read, each one of those cobras would have got a real hand full. I can understand a classic muscle car, or a $100,000 exotic not wanting to race, but why would those guys spend all that cash on those cobras and not want to run a rival GM

Maybe because we have over and over told SDB to take it with us to the track. Ask him if he has even been near a track with the "new set up". BTW come here and watch him run his car its not the exciting. Hell Dean beat him driving a stick. All SDB has to do is put his foot the the floor and the auto does the rest. Talk about a *****!
Old 07-10-2006, 12:56 PM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=SDB]
Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
most KB cobras are in the 10s.

That has to be the funniest statements I have EVER heard! Most KB cars I have seen are in the 11's....and I have seen quite a few.

I love it when people say to go to some internet sites and see what kind of times they run....classic.

All I know is that I can hang on a 40 mph kick with one of the nastiest Cobra's around here without using my nitrous. He has lots of weight reduction (3400 lb wet), solid rear, Big KB, nitrous, etc. He makes 618 rhwp on pump gas without nitrous, and we are neck and neck from a kick (I have an auto car), and I pull him up top.

I just think its funny to hear these guys all talk about thier rwhp, and have dyno sheets ready, and argue who is better (LIvernois vs. Pauls HP), and have MT ET Street Radials on the back, and then all back down from a 382 NA car (offered to take the bottle out of the car).

I really do think that the new Cobra's are going to become the Supra's of this generation. I like to race, not hang out with my dyno sheets out and talking about whose tune is better.

As far as fords making stroker type power with 1/2 the cubes, why is it a 500 rwhp Cobra will loose to a 400 NA hp F-body every time!!!!

The supercharged Cobra's make peaky HP, are heavy, and take lots of power to make them a threat on the street. I know there are some fast ones out there, but MANY have 500+rwhp and run in the 11's...I have seen them in person.

SDB
Have you ever seen how fast and consistent a cobra is with an automatic in it? STFU nuff said.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:57 PM
Teching In

Well said BWH!!! Man I tired of this crap arent you???
Old 07-10-2006, 01:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Wants an LS1
Ill admit tho, some cobra guys do open theres mouths to much for their own good....its the ones that keep their mouths shut that id look out for is basically what i think i was tryin to say.

Its not about anyone opening their mouth. Everyone goes to halls to hang out and talk with friends about cars. No one runs their mouth or talks about how they want to run it tonight. They just show up to have a good time hanging out and seeing what new cars are around.

SDB just pumps a bunch of **** making it sound like all the cobras were talking **** about his car. I was there and not one person even made an attempt to talk to him. Hell I would guess 90% of the people dont care for his mouth. He isnt a bad guy he just talks a lot of ****.

As for all the guys that have DR on their car. Maybe think they might go to the track sometimes but dont want to change their tires for the four times a month they go to halls? These are the people that actually race at a track.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:02 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

D A M N........
Old 07-10-2006, 01:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 95blowncobra
Well said BWH!!! Man I tired of this crap arent you???
Extremely tired of it. I have lurked in the back for a while but now its getting out of hand.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by unit213
You're full of **** SDB if you think Cobras are the new Supras. Don't let a couple of douchebags skew your views.
A couple douchebags? Come here sometime unit and you will see the cobra owners are there to just hang out and talk about cars. No one is calling out SDB he stops and gets out of his car just to talk **** and then he puts even a bigger twist on it on the internet. Im tired of it.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SDB

SDB
So two of the six cobras had their hoods up and not one had a dyno sheet on them. Where do you manage to come up with your information? Also the one guy had his hood up to show the polished KB. Hell if I spent and extra grand on a polished KB I would show it off too.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 95blowncobra
I just sit back and watch this converstion and laugh my *** off!!!!! hahahaha
me too lol!!
Old 07-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Teching In

DAMN!!!!! me 2. I know a guy just like this but he owns a GTO! I just ignore him. LOL it is so childish!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 01:38 PM
TECH Junkie

this is why I am glad I am not in Fort Wayne anymore, too much BS. And it all stems from one person...
Old 07-10-2006, 01:40 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Seems like I hurt some feelings of slow Cobra guys that don't race! HAHAHAHA....come on out and run....Dean didn't beat me, ask the people that were behind us...It was neck and neck and I took him up top until his fuel issue.

I will race that Nova for the fun of it, but its not exactly a street car....

I will race ANY STREET CAR in Ft. Wayne...period....

Especially slow *** mustangs that hide behind the internet and talk about their fast fords!!!!

I will get Mergy to video the race and post it here if ANY OF YOU BITCH *** COBRA/MUSTSANG guys want to race...

I have been to the track with my new set up...and ran better than any of you mustang fucktards have!!!! Without using my nitrous!!!

yes, I said Fucktards!!!! My new favorite word!!!

Its funny how I pull up to Halls, get out look around, and ask people to race (like, for example a bunch of Cobra's with popped hoods talking about their rwhp)....and no one bites! When have I backed down from a race up there? That would be news to me. I even go out and race bikes because at least their not afraid to race!

Pussies!!! Fucktards!!!!

those words go together like Chinese food and chocolate pudding!!!

SDB
Old 07-10-2006, 01:43 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

Hey Bryan, I may be goign to Norwalk in a couple of weeks, want to go if we get a group together? I won't bother with Muncie anymore...not enough track prep for a drive like that!

All Cobra owners who used to have cool Camaros are pussies!!!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 01:43 PM
SDB
10 Second Club

The sonic blue Cobra should race me soon though, its real fast!!!

Fucktards!!!!
Old 07-10-2006, 02:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SDB
The sonic blue Cobra should race me soon though, its real fast!!!

Fucktards!!!!
The sonic blue one never even said he was fast. He told me exactly what he told everyone else that it was mostly stock but compared to his gt it ran great. He came to hang out and all everyone has to do is listen to your ****. Move on already.

The nova is completely street legal. I dont see the problem in it. It runs great, fires right up, and is driven on the STREET.