Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

2000 WS6 M6 vrs 2005 stang GT

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 02:40 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TrshdNScatrd
your a joke and youre making nothing but excuses for your poor choice in a car.
In case you have noticed, I don't even waste much time for you because you said you hate Fords. You are biased no matter what. I happen to like any of the big three. I prefer American Muscle Over anything. If you hate Fords, you hate Fords. I can live with that. I do, however love to beat Chevy guys that hate Fords.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:46 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBigthree
Okay, I'll ask you. What do you think you would run at 5800 ft? It sounds like you think you'll run low thirteens. Am I right?

You should race at high altitudes before you knock times. You only show your ignorance.
At that altitude i dont think i'll run low 13's. But i sure in the hell wont run high 14's!.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 93ChevExt5.7
Dude - here's my times for my 4700lb LS1 P/U in 105 degree, Texas heat on bald tires. I don't mind sharing eventhough I was ashamed of them and waiting since I've got new tires and its cooling down around here finally. But you just made me fall out on my butt laughing. In this one, I still beat a Stage 2 SRT-4 with new tires, carbon-fiber hood, who turned up the boost and added race fuel:

run was at 7:16pm

I was marked vehicle 823

Results:

Me ---------- Him
R/T - .108 ---------- .441
60' - 2.306 ---------- 2.359
330 - 6.234 ---------- 6.630
1/8 - 9.437 ---------- 9.861
MPH - 77.46 ---------- 77.14
1000 - 12.245 ---------- 12.604
1/4 - 14.658 ---------- 14.922
MPH - 93.30 ---------- 96.31

Left 1st .5974

Heck, bring yourself to Dallas, Texas and let me hand it to ya - in my Extended cab Pickup.
Or bring yourself to Denver, You'd be in the 15's with that timeslip up here. LOL

Last edited by TheBigthree; 10-01-2006 at 03:43 AM.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:48 AM
Teching In

wow moron youre relentless your top was 74.9 with him running 77 youd have a snowballs chance in hell of beating him.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 2001ramairconv
No **** Sherlock.
Bolt on's is a pretty lose subject and if you want to call bullshit like I have said the car I have now is faster LINE IT UP. If your friends are pushing 400 HP on a dyno at that altitude then they should turn the number of a 400 HP car just like a car that reads 400 HP at sea level and thier time at a track at sea level. The track and the dyno both show the same differences for altitude. I hope that your peanut sized brain comprehends this concept.
OMG, now I know what I'm dealing with. You have no Idea what happens to an N/A car at high altitude do you? I'm out with this one. You don't know anything about cars other than pressing on the gas I see. Peace out.
Old 10-01-2006, 02:53 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
At that altitude i dont think i'll run low 13's. But i sure in the hell wont run high 14's!.
And with that, I'll end my contribution to this thread because I'm speaking to people that have no clue about anything they are talking about. You would get laughed at out here thinking you could run low thirteens at 5800ft with a close to stock LS1.

If you're ever in Denver, and you run at Bandimere speedway, PM me so I can go. I want to see the look on your face when that Low 13 is not attained.
Teching In

And you exemplify your stupidity cause he said he wouldnt run low 13s you ******** shut up and move out holy hell!
On The Tree

Guys, I'm done:

1) He drives a car whose manufacturer supports an extremely unbecoming lifestyle at the expense of the very customers who do not necessarily desire to purposefully support that lifestyle.

2) I've put my own ETs against what he's posted and given him a similar quantifying argument considering conditions and I should be (with the exception of him and the SRT-4 in my timeslip results) the slowest vehicle here ... hands down.

3) Even the other mustang owners here have distanced themselves from him on various points.

Don't type anything more. There's too much here worth not losing ..... I don't want to jeopardize this thread getting locked or deleted....

You guys have a good night. TheBigthree, you have a nice looking car...
Old 10-01-2006, 02:57 AM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by TrshdNScatrd
And you exemplify your stupidity cause he said he wouldnt run low 13s you ******** shut up and move out holy hell!
What a dumb ***!
Old 10-01-2006, 03:07 AM
Teching In

i f-ing thought you said you were done poser?
Banned

Originally Posted by BayAreaSS
What a dumb ***!
My mistake, anyways, you would be in the mid to high 14's and even some 15's. Bring it. I know Several LS1 owners up here that run 14's and 15's. You aren't any exception
TECH Veteran

My mistake, anyways, you would be in the mid to high 14's and even some 15's. Bring it. I know Several LS1 owners up here that run 14's and 15's. You aren't any exception
Im sure we all wish we could "Bring It" so we can shut you up.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:08 AM
Teching In

oh he deleted his post
Old 10-01-2006, 03:09 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 93ChevExt5.7
Guys, I'm done:

1) He drives a car whose manufacturer supports an extremely unbecoming lifestyle at the expense of the very customers who do not necessarily desire to purposefully support that lifestyle.

2) I've put my own ETs against what he's posted and given him a similar quantifying argument considering conditions and I should be (with the exception of him and the SRT-4 in my timeslip results) the slowest vehicle here ... hands down.

3) Even the other mustang owners here have distanced themselves from him on various points.

Don't type anything more. There's too much here worth not losing ..... I don't want to jeopardize this thread getting locked or deleted....

You guys have a good night. TheBigthree, you have a nice looking car...
Thank you for the compliment, but there are others like me, it's just that this is LS1 Tech in case you didn't know. There's not going to be a lot of support for any Mustang here. The stangs here are house trained. We might as well quit because I don't back down. My stubborness holds true on the street as well. Maybe this is why I have some LS1 kills, simply because I don't fear them. Will I get beat by an LS1? Yes. I will also beat some, but I can admit this. Cocky people don't admit they can be beaten. I can be beaten and have many times. I just tell the truth. Mentioning an LS1 kill on an LS1 forum doesn't make many friends. The stang owners on here want to keep a good name on here. The same goes with LS1 owners on the Mustang sites. I'd line up against ten LS1's in a heartbeat. I'm sorry you guys didn't like that. You all starting talking s*%# and I retaliated. Deal with it and be good sports. It's all fun after it's all said and done.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:10 AM
Teching In

Thank you for the compliment, but there are others like me, it's just that this is LS1 Tech in case you didn't know. There's not going to be a lot of support for any Mustang here. The stangs here are house trained. We might as well quit because I don't back down. My stubborness holds true on the street as well. Maybe this is why I have some LS1 kills, simply because I don't fear them. Will I get beat by an LS1? Yes. I will also beat some, but I can admit this. Cocky people don't admit they can be beaten. I can be beaten and have many times. I just tell the truth. Mentioning an LS1 kill on an LS1 forum doesn't make many friends. The stang owners on here want to keep a good name on here. The same goes with LS1 owners on the Mustang sites. I'd line up against ten LS1's in a heartbeat. I'm sorry you guys didn't like that. You all starting talking s*%# and I retaliated. Deal with it and be good sports. It's all fun after it's all said and done.
There wouldnt be any damn problem if you could show proof but your poor excuses and even worse timeslip makes you not only a moron but a poser with a horrible car. Now go cry to your daddy who probably bought you the car and when you mod it right I might make that trip to colorado (im in ok) and smoke youre *** and go sking with the money I win from you.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:11 AM
Banned

DID YOU READ THE POST?????? IF A CAR AT 5800 FEET PUTS DOWN 400 HP AT THE TIRE ON A DYNO AT THAT ALTITUDE THEN IT WILL RUN THE NUMBER OF A 400 HP CAR AT A DRAGSTRIP AT THE SAME ALTITUDE. THE DIFFERENCE IN ATITUDE MAKES A DIFFERENCE NOT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT THE DYNO SAYS AND THE TRACK. UNLESS YOU ARE RETARDED AND CORRECT FOR ALTITUDE FOR THE HORSEPOWER NUMBER. DYNOS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE USED TO TUNE YOU CAR FOR THE CONDITIONS YOU WILL ENCOUNTER AT THE TRACK. EXCEPT FOR POSERS WHO JUST WANT A BIG NUMBER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS NOW OR DO I HAVE TO PUT IT IN BOLD NEXT TIME.
Well, what wasn't mentioned was those were S.A.E corrected numbers. That's where our confusion was. Anyway, my point is that you sea level guys crack me up. You knock high altitude times and compare your times to it, and think you're cool. You only show your ignorance. Peace out guys, it's been fun talking S@#$ with ya. If your're out here at Bandimere speedway. PM me and we'll see what happens.
You guys obviously missed my previous post, or don't care to speak about it.
I'll post them again.

Here are other cars that you guys know about since you hate Stangs. They are running at the same track.

C6 vette vs. Modded S4
Here's an STI time at my track. The STI is on the left.

Here's the mighty LS1 at the same track. This was a sub par run for an LS1. It should be mid to low 14's.

Last edited by TheBigthree; 10-01-2006 at 03:18 AM.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:23 AM
Banned

I have told you I lived in Colorado and ran 12's in an LT1 car. I KNOW what altitude does to a car. If you are basing any argument in regards to time based on corrected numbers at that altitude you are an idiot. NO ONE I knew out there cared or even looked at corrected numbers we all worried about actual numbers so we could run the number. BELIEVE ME if I find myself within 200 miles of you I WILL call all you have to do is show up with MONEY my car doesn't run for free nor will I smoke your *** for free.
I believe you. It can be done in an LT1 car with a 150 shot or something(Cams, gears, slicks). It better have some serious mods. If your claiming the LT1 was stock or close to it, your're a lying Idiot and should be banned from owning Any American Muscle. Please don't tell me you're claiming that an LT1 is equal to the LS1????? It won't beat a Stock S197 or Mach 1. You're LT1 stock probably ran 15's and 16's all day long when it was stock. Talk trash with ya later, man, you're a trip.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:24 AM
TECH Veteran

I believe you. It can be done in an LT1 car. It better have some serious mods. If your claiming the LT1 was stock or close to it, your're a lying Idiot and should be banned from owning Any American Muscle. Please don't tell me you're claiming that an LT1 is equal to the LS1????? It won't beat a Stock S197 or Mach 1.
I think he ran 12's with boltons. Your right a stock LT1 vs S197 isnt very close.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:36 AM
Banned

I'm not sure who lies more between ricers and LS1 guys after speaking with some of you. Wow. I emailed one of my friends about an LT1 running 12's out here and he called BS. I can't wait to share the news with my LS1 friends about some of you believing you can run 13's out here with minimal mods.
Old 10-01-2006, 03:41 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

big three... i would SPANK the **** outa u.. a not even funny spanking. i would "bring it" in a second but i would NEVER EVER EVER waste my gas to drive down to race a >300 hp mustang. **** before i did some real mods my bolt on SS would WALK 05 stangs like it was nothing. you need to learn ur place before u run ur big *** mouth