Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Evo driver says "I'll send you home crying in your $50k car"...

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2008 | 11:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BaLListic_Evo
yeah i was going to go that route but it dont think that they made any lancers in yellow except for the OZ rally which has a small dumb looking spoiler.... I believe that the following picture will be what i choose for the trunk....
Paint it body color and it would look great. If you leave it black it will look "Ricey" in my opinion. Your car is clean though and I like it.
Old 03-19-2008 | 11:16 PM
Banned

I love anything fast be it a domestic or a so called ricer... I love cars in general i just dont understand why people cant just get along. I openly admit i got yanked on a strait piece of road but we did not engauge in twisty's or i promise the vette would have been owned. It wouldnt have been because of the car more the driver. Vette's are amazing machines and keep getting better with each generation. Perhaps after my insurance becomes a bit cheaper i would even consider owning one. In the mean time my "ricer" as everyone around here seems to call them will make me happy when im ripping the heads off people in so called sports cars such as camaro's and fireturds.. and GTO's with 4 people in the car....
Another ricer *** trolling the LS1 Tech. Daily occurance there days

Your pile of **** car doesn't "rip the heads of camaros and firebirds", its sits there and eats **** as those cars spew carbon into your face.

You want to know why we can't all get along?? Because your vehicle is a riced up 4 door economy car, and you feel the need to come on here and insult our cars, which are respectable sports cars. THATS the goddamn reason. I also like my car to NOT break when I drive it hard, which is something that Mitsubitchi engineers can't seem to comprehend.

Keep ricing around in your 230WHP turd on wheels with your sideways fart can, we'll keep on whooping your ****** *** and making fun of you for driving such a shitty car.

And the reason you feel like you're going to lose to every F-body you race is because you do lose to every F-body that you race. Well, maybe except for those damn 3.8's, those are probably a close race. And you brag like $1,000 in mods is nothing?? Your car was $35 Grand in the first place, its not like it was some kind of bargain.

Last edited by ONEBADASSWS6; 03-19-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-19-2008 | 11:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ONEBADASSWS6

Your pile of **** car doesn't "rip the heads of camaros and firebirds", its sits there and eats **** as those cars spew carbon into your face.

You want to know why we can't all get along?? Because your vehicle is a riced up 4 door economy car, and you feel the need to come on here and insult our cars, which are respectable sports cars. THATS the goddamn reason. I also like my car to NOT break when I drive it hard, which is something that Mitsubitchi engineers can't seem to comprehend.

Keep ricing around in your 230WHP turd on wheels with your sideways fart can, we'll keep on whooping your ****** *** and making fun of you for driving such a shitty car.
Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back, its OK.
Old 03-20-2008 | 12:03 AM
Teching In

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

You want to know why we can't all get along?? blah blah blah blah blah.....

blah blah blah blah blah... blah blablablah blah.

me badassws6 have big club! UNG uga uga UNG! i hit you with club!

fixed
Old 03-20-2008 | 12:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
The wing is fairly useful for a car that runs at high speeds. There's a video of an Evo doing a top speed run at an airstrip (or something of the sort) without a wing on the rear, and when he lifts off the gas the rear end gets a little happy and he ends up spinning out at 150mph+.
+1 my wrx didn't have a rear wing and after about 120 that *** end liked to dance. That's a little concerning. I would have put a spoiler on it eventually but I traded it. But like them or not they do serve a purpose.
Old 03-20-2008 | 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

And the reason you feel like you're going to lose to every F-body you race is because you do lose to every F-body that you race. Well, maybe except for those damn 3.8's, those are probably a close race. And you brag like $1,000 in mods is nothing?? Your car was $35 Grand in the first place, its not like it was some kind of bargain.
Damn you like to give people ****. I forget what you said in another thread here recently but I was like "damn I think that's the first time I've seen him post without ripping on somebody" Its pretty funny though. I find it entertaining.

Ohhhh.... I remember what it was now, it was about the run flat tires on the zo6.
Old 03-20-2008 | 06:37 AM
Banned

Troll? Says the person who just comes here to rip on imports. You probably dont even drive an Fbody. Gtfo
Old 03-20-2008 | 09:59 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
The wing is fairly useful for a car that runs at high speeds. There's a video of an Evo doing a top speed run at an airstrip (or something of the sort) without a wing on the rear, and when he lifts off the gas the rear end gets a little happy and he ends up spinning out at 150mph+.
OK DSM FAN. WOW DID YOU NOT READ MY POST? CAUSE I SAID ITS NOT USEFUL UNTIL YOU ARE ABOUT TO TAKE OFF AND 150 IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF IN A BOX LIKE THAT. AND WHO EVER RACES THEIR EVO AT 150 MPH? THAT WAS PROBABLY THE ONLY TIME THAT GUY WISHED HE HAD THAT AIRPLANE WING WAS THE ONE TIME HE HIT 150.
AND IF YOU PLANNED ON DRIVING A CAR PAST 150 REGULARILY I DONT THINK A MITSUBISHI EVO IS THE BEST CHOICE. BUT EH THATS MY 2 CENTS.
Old 03-20-2008 | 10:14 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by kevind
fixed

Onebadassws6, it sure seems like one of three things.
1.) You were dropped on your head several times as a child or,
2.) You're just retarded
3.) You're jealous and drive a crapbox Geo.
Maybe all three?
Old 03-20-2008 | 10:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sarge_13

Onebadassws6, it sure seems like one of three things.
1.) You were dropped on your head several times as a child or,
2.) You're just retarded
3.) You're jealous and drive a crapbox Geo.
Maybe all three?
I think somebody who drives an evo ( or some other jap import ) raped his mom
Old 03-20-2008 | 11:03 AM
Launching!

Why does everyone keep calling the EVOs and STi's "eco cars"??? They get like 19 mpg lol.
Old 03-20-2008 | 11:08 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1Transhed
Why does everyone keep calling the EVOs and STi's "eco cars"??? They get like 19 mpg lol.
Probably in reference to the Impreza and Lancer. "It's just a turbo'd lancer!!!!!!1 blah blah" It's a LS1 site.. no point in playing nice, I guess.
Old 03-20-2008 | 11:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

I think somebody who drives an evo ( or some other jap import ) raped his mom
Can you not think of anything better to say...thats rediculous
Old 03-20-2008 | 11:16 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
Probably in reference to the Impreza and Lancer. "It's just a turbo'd lancer!!!!!!1 blah blah" It's a LS1 site.. no point in playing nice, I guess.
Thats like comparing us to our V6 counterparts lol.
Old 03-20-2008 | 11:17 AM
11 Second Club

One thing we need to remember, at the track, awd cars like the Evo and SRT8 Jeeps will rip us a new one in the 60ft unless we have good drs or slicks, sometimes getting a jump so far ahead, we barely have the time to catch up and pass, especially if it's an 1/8th mile track. You have to give it to some (SOME) of the imports, as they can get out of the box quickly and take to mods very well. I personally have no inclination towards wanting an Evo or any other asian import, but you have to respect whatever pulls up beside you, at least until you blow it away. I love ferraris, but I had no problem showing one my taillights.
Old 03-20-2008 | 11:23 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LS1Transhed
Thats like comparing us to our V6 counterparts lol.
It's just a firebird with two extra cylinders.. NANANA!!!!1
Old 03-20-2008 | 11:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
It's just a firebird with two extra cylinders.. NANANA!!!!1
dude i seriously feel like taking a human life when someone calls my car a firebird. would all the cobra guys like it if someone called your cobra a GT? **** yes!
Old 03-20-2008 | 11:31 AM
Banned

No he may be ignorant but hes right. Evos are just AWD turbo lancers, STi is just an awd turbo impreza.

my Trans am has ALWAYS been a rwd 2 door sports car.
Old 03-20-2008 | 11:44 AM
Banned

haha so true. but our counter parts are also the same thing just v6. they are rwd and sports cars.
Old 03-20-2008 | 12:09 PM
11 Second Club

Nice cars!

Yeah i try to keep it clean and simple no stickers.....