User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Updated Classifieds!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 07:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Robb M.
I am not sure you explored AcuraZine enough. While there are different forums for each model, there is only 1 classified section for all of them. Much like what we have here.
Ya... that site was such a cluster I couldnt even find it. Anyways those sites are totally irrelevant. Its like adapting China's ways in the US because it works there.
Old 05-25-2010, 11:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

acurazine.com is a ******* eyesore. my god do those people put up with that place too? i couldnt find a section like this one on that site, i'm curious if they say the same things.....or if they even give a **** because the site is such a mess they have other issues.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by rons 00z
acurazine.com is a ******* eyesore. my god do those people put up with that place too? i couldnt find a section like this one on that site, i'm curious if they say the same things.....or if they even give a **** because the site is such a mess they have other issues.
Just wait... from the look of things, this site is soon to follow.
Old 05-26-2010, 03:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Is ls1.com still around? Ill probably head back that way for classifieds.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:03 PM
TECH Resident

I can't even use the Marketplace search because it keeps auto hiding when the page loads. If there is some way to fix that I can use it and offer feedback, but as it is now I can't. On a site as diverse as this I usually don't browse too much as there is a lot of **** to go through that I may or may not be interested in. I am interested in having a LSx versus LTx/SBC/BBC section.

I think that someone at some point needs to make an executive decision though. I think the current classifieds be locked to new threads until the new rules and posting options are fixed so someone can't select multiple options because it makes the search function useless. Once that has been cleared up, close the old threads and force members to repost their **** for sale correctly so when we search we can find what we are looking for.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Teching In

every time i click the non ls section in the parts classifieds it never works for me : / it just simply reloads the listings it is quite annoying. I think the old for sale section set up was the best, it wasnt fancy or anything but it got the job done.
Old 06-07-2010, 04:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The classified section would be just fine if the damn search function would actually work. I've tried different combinations and NEVER get any results.
Old 06-12-2010, 05:19 PM
11 Second Club

this thread has been goin for over SIX MONTHS now, and I still read posts complaining about the same problem on Page ONE as I do on Page FORTY-NINE. IB doesn't care, never did, never will. It's Just life, guys. The things you love (old LS1Tech just like Pontiac) get ruined and left to die, by the people who "Know what's Best". But I commend yall on hangin on to this fight.......
Old 06-14-2010, 09:55 PM
12 Second Club

Okay the *** sucking search is still a piece of **** sucking ****. I typed in roller and 1998-2002 and it shows 0 results in past 30 days. Then I click on lsx powered vehicles and the first ******* thread has "roller" in the title. WTF? How hard is it to ******* fix this ****. If IB would of just left it the **** alone instead of trying to clusterfuck the living **** out of this site with ads and ******* ebay links out the ***, everything would still be great.

How about you keep your shitty for sale section and make an alternate for sale section that mocks the old one and see which one gets more traffic? ****!
Old 06-14-2010, 10:13 PM
11 Second Club

ss1129- what exactly are u trying to say???
Old 06-15-2010, 01:10 AM
On The Tree

can I get a AMEN!!!!!
Old 06-19-2010, 09:59 PM
Launching!

wow, just came back to the site maybe 2 weeks ago after being gone for almost a year, wtf, for sale section is the biggest pos I have ever used on any site for anything anywhere. Kind of interesting the way it went, considering I thought it was one of the best before it was changed.
Old 06-20-2010, 02:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why not have a vote among members of LS1Tech to see if we can restore the original classifieds ?

Fair enough ?

Old 06-20-2010, 07:19 PM
12 Second Club

We had a poll and they took it down. Chickenshits. Remember its not that they cant change it back, its that they dont want to.

Lik when you were a child and your parents just said no to you because they didnt want you to have something. LOL.

US: Can we please change the forums back to the way they were?

IB: NO.

US: Why?

IB: Because I said so. We need to milk this ******* website for every goddamn dime we can get. If we can get an extra $50 a month by spamming the **** out of ebay, then god damn it we will. Now quit bitching about the ******* classifieds.

US: What if we have legitimet complaints....like 25 pages worth?

IB: STFU. We cant change it back!

US: Cant or wont?

IB: We already told you we cant change it back?

US: Why, did Jesus take away the old format?

IB: Deal with it.

US: Thanks for nothing.

IB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIbUT6u7Q

IB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cDWPvhiPWg

IB:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ydqjqZ_3oc
Old 06-20-2010, 09:49 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I think ss1129 summed the situation up quite nicely. I could not have said it any better myself. I remedy it by using craigslist and other message boards while hardly visiting tech anymore. It just boggles my mind how bad it has changed to. I haven't looked at the classifieds in over half a year. And if I read some posts correctly, you have to list each part seperately to get the search function to work? Correct me if I read that wrong. If that is the case, then I must admit, that is some of the dumbest **** I have seen on a message board hands down.
Old 06-21-2010, 01:17 AM
Launching!

Im very new to this forum so I hope this is a appropriate tread for this question. I was wondering how i can get privileges to reply on classified treads.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:11 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ss1129
We had a poll and they took it down. Chickenshits. Remember its not that they cant change it back, its that they dont want to.

Lik when you were a child and your parents just said no to you because they didnt want you to have something. LOL.

IB: Because I said so. We need to milk this ******* website for every goddamn dime we can get. If we can get an extra $50 a month by spamming the **** out of ebay, then god damn it we will. Now quit bitching about the ******* classifieds.

I couldn't watch the videos, but that's ******* spot on... well done.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ss1129

IB:

Haha !!! That was great.

Old 06-22-2010, 02:21 AM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

haha, I LOVE IB now. They banned me for 2 weeks earlier this month because I spoke my mind and they said they've warned me twice. That's funny, I never got a single warning. beware SS1129, they don't like it when you call their retarded new search stupid. They get pissy very easily. Even though deep down they know this newer search could sucks so much it could suck a golfball through a garden hose...
Old 06-22-2010, 03:11 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
haha, I LOVE IB now. They banned me for 2 weeks earlier this month because I spoke my mind and they said they've warned me twice. That's funny, I never got a single warning. beware SS1129, they don't like it when you call their retarded new search stupid. They get pissy very easily. Even though deep down they know this newer search could sucks so much it could suck a golfball through a garden hose...
Complete BS. You called IB f*** face and you were only banned 3 days. No need for a warning, I back up the Mod that handled this 100%.

~ Craig

Quick Reply: Updated Classifieds!