General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

WRECKED CAMARO!!! Step into my life!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This whole thread is harsh and funny at the same time!
Old 12-03-2007, 01:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by ShortChevy
A little off subject but credit does affect insurance rates.
Yeah, what I meant was the other way around. Although credit never hurt my insurance. My rates never went up when I filed bankrupcy. Of course credit doesnt seem to affect credit either. I bought 2 new cars a week out of the bankrupcy, and refinanced them 2 month later at 3.9%. Insurance actually went down at that time.

So who knows.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:33 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by lastcall190
Unwise/dumb move pulling the ebrake. Grab the "oh ****" handle, that's what it's there for.

2muchrice, the smiley in your sig is hilarious

-J
Maybe she thought it was an "o ****" handle? Make her help with the bill, seriously. It's your fault for no insurance and it's her fault for pulling the parking brake.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 71-Camaro-98
I know I would get **** left and right just like he is.. But he tried to defend her and nobody gave a **** and just kept talkin smack about her. I am sure that he doesnt want everyone telling him that his girlfriend is a dumbass when she made a mistake... Everyone does dumb things.. and I am not saying that she could not have killed somebody, she very well could have.. I am just saying he doesnt need to be stressin over the car AND ridicule about his girlfriend when he is just askin for some help and advice...
yea everyone makes mistakes....but that wasn't a mistake, that was a total brain lapse hahaha.
Old 12-03-2007, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If I had a gf like that id seriously dump her...literally on the interstate while moving
Old 12-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Launching!

ya there are somethings you can mess up on and the word "whoops" comes in handy..but i dont think the word "whoops" would really pass this time.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

I like how he hasnt chimed back in becuz he realized how ******* stupid his girl is! Make her *** pay for it.....or at least half!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:21 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow cant believe she pulled the E-Brake at high speeds! Seriously she better be riding your **** every hour on the hour to make up for that, hell maybe even ask for a rim job or a blumpkin, you deserve it!
Old 12-03-2007, 03:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mnypitZ
Credit and insurance have nothing to do with each other.

Scary thing is yes they do . . . Insurance Co's use your crdit rating as a factor.

Bad credit = highter premiums . . . Good credit = discount on premiums.

And I am sorry to say . . YOU BOTH ARE IDIOTS and deserve each other.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Beo
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Wow cant believe she pulled the E-Brake at high speeds! Seriously she better be riding your **** every hour on the hour to make up for that, hell maybe even ask for a rim job or a blumpkin, you deserve it!
LOL
Old 12-03-2007, 03:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Like driver like girlfriend?
Old 12-03-2007, 03:42 PM
TECH Resident

sux bro, seriously this is what id do:

1. get the car fixed
2. put her in it
3. sell it on the black market
4. get new car from all the money you made
5. get new hotter g/f that isnt scared of cars
6. get laid and forget about the dumb ebrake pullin x
7. and post pics of that all over the internet

that way you dont look like a fool
Old 12-03-2007, 03:50 PM
Launching!

i know all of these people have said it, but it is a very stupid, unwise thing to pull the e-brake while driving. also driving without insurance is not a smart thing to do. but oh well, to be honest, i would not know what to do if i were to be in your situation. good luck on whatever you do.
Old 12-03-2007, 04:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Xsta Z 28
Scary thing is yes they do . . . Insurance Co's use your crdit rating as a factor.

Bad credit = highter premiums . . . Good credit = discount on premiums.

And I am sorry to say . . YOU BOTH ARE IDIOTS and deserve each other.
You obviously missed post number 62.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Yeah she made a mistake but I wouldnt dump my gf for this either.. I love my car but in the end it is just a car.... if you want to fix it, then fix it..
And she's just a woman.... not his wife, just a gf.. she could dump his sorry *** tomorrow. I would dump the bitch simply on the fact that she is obviously too ******* stupid to even be a passenger in an automobile. What if this stupid broad is on a ******* airplane, and there is some turbulence so she gets scared and yanks open the emergency door... then what?

Sorry to the original poster, but your woman is obviously dumb as a stump and if you cant see that... then you are ****** blind or stupid.

If you didn't want those comments.. don't post dumb **** in a public forum!

I am sure that he doesnt want everyone telling him that his girlfriend is a dumbass when she made a mistake...

He does need to be told that his gf is a dumbass because he obviously doesn't ******* realize it! He is a dumbass too for driving uninsured.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by SparkyJJO
Agree with you there, though who knows, some shops charge a lot for the work being done. So, without any further ado...
i agree we need pics! the wreck and the gf. i was just hit and ran, os i feel ya. but i wish i could find someone to blame it on. i say make a **** vid, take pics of her, sell them on the internet to help pay for damages, do her sis them charge her to keep your mouth shut to help, and her bff. see i thought i was dumb for driving underinsured. u werent at all. shame. and obviously if she pulled a stunt like that shes a ditz and causes more trouble than shes worth. gauranteed it will happen again, and bad things like this have happened with her before. do yourself a favor, do what i said, fix the car, break up. find a girl that drives an fbody, and maybe she could teach ya how to control all things in the cockpit. lol. dude. dont cut your losses. make her pay back the damage. she would sue your *** in a second if u wrecked her car. trust me.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:22 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by reese's93Z
she would sue your *** in a second if u wrecked her car. trust me.
bet your *** she would...

if she doesn't want to pay... take that **** to judge judy
Old 12-03-2007, 07:08 PM
NKAWTG...N

Originally Posted by RedLS
I think some of you need to learn to watch ur mouths, I am still with the girl and i plan to be for a little longer! Remember your talkin to a real live person, not just a screen name, show a little Respect!
Dude...please. Your posting on an internet forum.

-You drove your car w/out insurance.
-Your GF pulled the e-brake while the car was traveling at a high rate of speed.

How can you not expect to get **** for these actions? Those or both incredibly stupid things to do. I really don't know which is worse...they are both pretty much common sense.

So cut the "high and mighty" attitude please. Take your beatings and go. If you don't wanna get flamed don't post up about the stupid **** that led to the accident, rather just talk about the question at hand.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by VtecDis
+1 ....it was her fault the accident occurred. she should pay (if not HELP you pay) for the damages..

also, some insurance companies have a system where if you insurance lapses, (for reasons like accidental missed payments, etc..) they you might have a month coverage just in case of situations like this. check with your insurance company

WRONG. If he had not taken his UNINSURED car out we wouldn't be having this conversation here (It would be in the classifieds selling parts). She was an absolute idiot, but I'n guessing the his driving was not accurately described to us.

Actual person or not. Your an idiot. While I can't bash you for doing shake down runs on an uninsured car (Been there, done that), I can fault you for doing that run outside of the traffic laws. As you were obviously driving like an idiot, what would have happened if you got pulled with no insurance???

If you don't have the money to fix the car you also don't have the money to sell it to the body shop. For them to get the title you will have to pay it off. If you don't have or can't get the money, you can't sell it to them.

Either way you go, I would tell the GF she is helping you get out of this little disaster she helped cause.

By the way...How fast were you going when she yanked the E brake (no lies)

*Note to self: Don't drive like an idiot with someone who scares easily.*

Re'
Old 12-03-2007, 08:03 PM
On The Tree

Get rid of that girl now... Also I agree and make her foot the bill or at least half of it...

I hate side seat drivers..

Also HI.. Not all women suck at cars and are horrible drivers..

Last edited by Camaro Girl; 12-03-2007 at 08:16 PM.