Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

EMC similar format with *New info & products*

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2019, 02:37 AM
Banned

Received 100 Likes on 90 Posts

Hell yeah! Further research...
Even better no front plate welding just match the intake face and x2 4500 top. Perfect look with dual 4500's and not sitting 20 inches high like the hi ram. Look I've always wanted: the Chris Uratchko dual carb/TB look. i can see doing this. No other intake need apply. ER said High Ram. This makes getting the taper correct easier with a shorter runner vs the hi ram. Less work porting. Damn I'm happy! I can get past it being for a cathedral ....perfect look! I've done harder things with making a Ls7 head for a smaller bore this is the cherry on top!

https://www.holley.com/products/intakes/efi_manifolds/parts/300-620

Length – 3.45”
 As-Cast Runner CSA - Tapered, 4.24 in² at the entry to 2.52 in² at the port flange.

My Ls7 port is roughly 2.9 in²
PM sent to ER racing in the morning for his thoughts + Darin also, he .... them. They say ITB. what is x2 4500"s with a 3.45 length runner? LMAO! Darth here it is: a Low profile 4500!

Last edited by Smokey B; 11-29-2019 at 03:00 AM.
Old 11-29-2019, 06:05 AM
TECH Addict

Received 750 Likes on 407 Posts

I sent ya another pm. Kinda got the response i figured i would. Was looking for a more mathmatical answer about the intakes capability based on design and cfm
Old 11-29-2019, 02:55 PM
Banned

Busy....seen post and pm.
​​​​​To get the correct intake for a given engine size & RPM u need a proper runner length with enough plenum. We all know this...lol! They have a intake formula on Wallace calculator. I look at it in the most simples form ....what's the stated RPM range for the intake & does it make hp. If it makes hp it's filling the cylinder. Some do better than others. With the intake you PM'ed me on Kurt Urban liked it enough for a FI turbo deal, he spoke on it and where power would be made. My thing would be porting ......and if a larger TB could fit. TB doesn't care if it's larger as with a Carb. We're just moving air. Larger TB mores more air..90 mm replaced with a 102...wink,wink .X2

http://www.wallaceracing.com/mobile/...torquecalc.php

http://www.wallaceracing.com/mobile/...ner-length.php
Old 11-29-2019, 03:02 PM
Banned

I'm thrilled I found something I like with the low ram. ..... Already done asked Zack about milling or CNC'ing the intake flange off for a Ls7 flange. (Darin & ER approval pending) Zach said he'd see Shawn this evening to see cost for a flow test of the SV 4500. May have to just test the intake as the heads are set up with everything installed... I'm fine with just intake testing.....we have FED flow #'s
Old 11-29-2019, 11:31 PM
Banned

My buddy Andrew getting his Check $ and Win on! Drew told me to correct a post I did. He's no student but a Instructor @ SAM. Hell he's so quite.....never met a quite teacher, but he's not @ work when at the shop so he's quite. I .....f'ed up.

https://www.hotrod.com/articles/800-...-engines-dyno/
Old 12-10-2019, 07:24 PM
Banned

I did say I copy.....when I see wow factor I stalk-pm-talk...

My cam for a 408 with ls3 heads °™Jr.- copy cat.
Cam is 260/272 .730"/.730" 113+4 109-ICL
Morel bushed lifters

That guy...with 700rwhp
  • 258°/273° @ 0.050”; 112° + 4° LSA, installed 108.5°
  • 0.781” intake / 0.747” exhaust
  • Isky EZ-roll SR lifters
Some of you guys may have read the thread but to me Eric Roycroft was like .....idk how to say it. When I I seen dude it was like F everyone...as of Now! Yeah ! Follow only a few like this guy. If he jumps I'm jumping to ......I know he gotta plan. If we go in the river we got a diver. Yeah like that! The Race Engine Challenge that he won ....those heads flowed 400 with a 3.900 bore. Figure it out? Max compression was 12.0 and Avg's win. I copied ER Ls3 head valve train with a freaking Stud. Dude ran 800 + lift with a Comp Cams adj rocker. I would love to see what he'd do with a big bore. Some don't know Greatness when seen. I damn sure do. I'd put Uncle up against any name seen...porting or building.
think Darin was met and used.... because of °700 rwhp & I always read about this dude.
Hi Darin, i've got a Ls7 head.....

This was the gospel....that opened my eyes ....RPM and stroke can change & U can add more compression. Now I see. Fill the cylinder!

https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads...sed-me.1250106
Old 12-10-2019, 07:35 PM
Banned

Deal of the day....was outside @ work guy walks up says you wanna buy some shoes? They say Nike & new in the box, he ask for $40...... sounds good as Nike shoes run $60+
Google: Nike Metcon 5. Blk on Blk.
Fort Worth reminds me of home.
Old 12-10-2019, 09:38 PM
TECH Addict

Received 462 Likes on 359 Posts

Originally Posted by Smokey B

Morel bushed lifters

That guy...with 700rwhp
Some of you guys may have read the thread but to me Eric Roycroft was like .....idk how to say it. When I I seen dude it was like F everyone...as of Now! Yeah ! Follow only a few like this guy. If he jumps I'm jumping to ......I know he gotta plan. If we go in the river we got a diver. Yeah like that! The Race Engine Challenge that he won ....those heads flowed 400 with a 3.900 bore. Figure it out? Max compression was 12.0 and Avg's win. I copied ER Ls3 head valve train with a freaking Stud. Dude ran 800 + lift with a Comp Cams adj rocker. I would love to see what he'd do with a big bore. Some don't know Greatness when seen. I damn sure do. I'd put Uncle up against any name seen...porting or building.
think Darin was met and used.... because of °700 rwhp & I always read about this dude.

This was the gospel....that opened my eyes ....RPM and stroke can change & U can add more compression. Now I see. Fill the cylinder!

Smoke, are you dreaming?

Or is this actually happening?
The following users liked this post:
G Atsma (12-10-2019)
Old 12-10-2019, 10:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3,111 Likes on 2,426 Posts

Originally Posted by bortous
Smoke, are you dreaming?

Or is this actually happening?
He's trippin' BIG TIME!
Old 12-11-2019, 12:16 AM
Banned

I am that I am.... figure it out... do U actually know who I am & how long I've been Here! hell He = John B, got me to switch from a Martin Smallwood hyd roller to what it is now again from Martin.
Wow factor I follow and Find. I will Find U if knowledge is wanted. I just don't assembly the stuff. But asked if on point. Y yes in deed lad. SamTech approved top to bottom I just will change @ a Dime notice. I spec'ed and Bought everything.. Also a dude who will return a brand new piston JE btw that's been had for a while =yrs. Y? Hell we came this far and I see more on the plate. F what they think. Fill the cylinder.
so I copy or take ideas and run..so this build was a dream right.< I have FED Ls3 heads ✓. Cam is ^ . So I knew of this guy and his 408. A few PM's ...etc. but this little thing is stout. My thought was to just detune the thing. But he had Cary's etp small bore Ls7 heads (now Mast) & i got low running But good FED Ls3 heads (know a guy... 800 capable @ 7800 rpm 418ci & the same heads).so I'm like Damn as Ls7 heads and how can I do this.... Remember I know a guy and I'm not scared to ask. Uncle said yeah u can do a Ls7 on a small bore. So I did it. Here Eric did a Ls7 for the EMC and a small bore. Yeah I'm real..Read the Bottom right corner LLC.
....Zach and Shawn get thru with this PRI stuff. I just need to sw a p these pistons if possible...Lord willing. Total seal gapless rings, crank scrapper, windage tray, etc...been had this stuff..I'm wanting more Compression & using e85. I not stupid... **** will change in a second F'ing with me 4 more free Hp✓ now if we swap pistons it will only Cost @ the most $90.oo to go from 13.1 @ 62 cc to 14.2 @ 62 cc. Don't rush now *****.....fill the cylinder is my thought.
Know a guy...
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...rs-engine.html

Dude I want your engine with a 260ish cam and e85...Thanks Darin 4 the heads again copy ; let's finish the Ls3 top end 1st.

https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads...s-408.1120434/

You should know who this guy is....LOL. yeah he made the choice 4 me ...gotta have Corn..if you can't get it or don't run it... Sorry
;(

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dyno-gues...s-results.html

Old 12-11-2019, 12:24 AM
Banned

Fun fact! I want to impress Me..... honestly and the best part about it. It's **** I want with .....honest #'s
750 min on the low laying ****....she sleeps with everyone = Ls3 heads on a small bore or just anything.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:35 AM
Banned

I don't have Any doubts....

Church House $ gone. Saying when you lose on the crap game.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:38 AM
TECH Addict

I am that I am.... figure it out... do U actually know who I am & how long I've been Here! hell He = John B, got me to switch from a Martin Smallwood hyd roller to what it is now again from Martin.
Wow factor I follow and Find. I will Find U if knowledge is wanted. I just don't assembly the stuff. But asked if on point. Y yes in deed lad. SamTech approved top to bottom I just will change @ a Dime notice. I spec'ed and Bought everything.. Also a dude who will return a brand new piston JE btw that's been had for a while =yrs. Y? Hell we came this far and I see more on the plate. F what they think. Fill the cylinder.
so I copy or take ideas and run..so this build was a dream right.< I have FED Ls3 heads ✓. Cam is ^ . So I knew of this guy and his 408. A few PM's ...etc. but this little thing is stout. My thought was to just detune the thing. But he had Cary's etp small bore Ls7 heads (now Mast) & i got low running But good FED Ls3 heads (know a guy... 800 capable @ 7800 rpm 418ci & the same heads).so I'm like Damn as Ls7 heads and how can I do this.... Remember I know a guy and I'm not scared to ask. Uncle said yeah u can do a Ls7 on a small bore. So I did it. Here Eric did a Ls7 for the EMC and a small bore. Yeah I'm real..Read the Bottom right corner LLC.
....Zach and Shawn get thru with this PRI stuff. I just need to sw a p these pistons if possible...Lord willing. Total seal gapless rings, crank scrapper, windage tray, etc...been had this stuff..I'm wanting more Compression & using e85. I not stupid... **** will change in a second F'ing with me 4 more free Hp✓ now if we swap pistons it will only Cost @ the most $90.oo to go from 13.1 @ 62 cc to 14.2 @ 62 cc. Don't rush now *****.....fill the cylinder is my thought.
Know a guy...
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...rs-engine.html

Dude I want your engine with a 260ish cam and e85...Thanks Darin 4 the heads again copy ; let's finish the Ls3 top end 1st.

https://www.yellowbullet.com/threads...s-408.1120434/

You should know who this guy is....LOL. yeah he made the choice 4 me ...gotta have Corn..if you can't get it or don't run it... Sorry
;(

https://ls1tech.com/forums/dyno-gues...s-results.html
With all due respect Smoke,
It seems to me you are in LaLa land.
Sure you have some knowledge here and there, but I really want you to do a build thread and show us what you are doing/can do.
Lay off the weed too bro.

Old 12-11-2019, 07:22 AM
Banned

Here's another ls1tech fun fact. The same guys will generally answers the questions here. Yet if we go into Honest engine specifics the waters get murky.... Reasoning in research and meeting specific people..... Name a well know engine builder that posts here and willing to talk in full blown candid conversation on anything besides the stuff they peddel? I've asked alot of good guys here ?'s on how well can you go into details about what I love on specifics of heads.. RPM peak, min CSA, reasoning for the given port size, etc.....Yeah real ?'s that should be answered. Most to all are clueless.....it has a 240 cc port( how in the hell do you even know this is the correct size) or need to call there guy back with ?'s. I say just building and not truely knowing why you got what you got besides I know it makes hp and so & so used it..is a failing grade and a cop out. As this is some basic as stuff. Filling a cylinder with fuel and air & igniting it to cause motion which ='s tq/hp. I may not have been trained but I didn't ride the little yellow bus either. I've got a few builds i'm looking forward to with results....not for malice. But in the idea and thought of let's see who can fill a cylinder better. Yeah it's basically that simple if they didn't tell u.

Dude that's my cam spec's...I ask y start another thread....u still have know clue of who I really am....& How many threads I've started....this is not my original ls1 Start date dude...
If you knew ......I have no reason for a build thread.......4 what...it's to wrap it up B.
The following users liked this post:
DualQuadDave (12-11-2019)
Old 12-11-2019, 07:33 AM
Banned

Ask the guy who posted last night after u to point u in the right direction...pm & ask him about a build thread where a dude threatened him......he liked to Troll @ the time... know a guy 94z28 that found it interesting...

Last edited by Smokey B; 12-11-2019 at 07:49 AM.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:32 AM
TECH Addict

More rambling again Smoke.
Do you even realise what you are writing?
Old 12-11-2019, 08:46 AM

Received 1,838 Likes on 1,146 Posts

Morel bushed lifters

That guy...with 700rwhp

That's not a stock production LS7 head. It's an LSX-LS7 head. Then it was worked over by Darin.
Old 12-11-2019, 08:57 AM
Banned

So what would the Greg Good heads have done with the same added compression...690'? & Factory Ls7 heads maybe even the same 700?
Old 12-11-2019, 08:59 AM
Banned

Hell yes I do B....your a Newbie here homeboy! Fact. I don't care if you got a 3000 page build...I was here Way before you even thought to come here. Check your born on date.....

Good 408 build thread btw...never really read it but sure it's good. Your cams to small 4 me to follow...luv u though.
Old 12-11-2019, 09:07 AM
Banned

Also Darth look @ the intake test John did.... mast, sheet metal, Holley all made the same Hp with a 102mm. What if a bigger TB was used...105 or the new 112 DBW. ER told me something once...that carries weight ...
not speaking on the thread above. But in general...A gang load of stuff seen is Hyper inflated....for sales. Not all but some of these it made 50 more Hp because of a OTB
swap...is bs.

Quick Reply: EMC similar format with *New info & products*