Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitrous Related Wiring

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 02:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 2 Stage Wiring

I was looking at doing a 2 stage Nozzle Kit.

My Question is activation. I Purchased a NOS 2 Stage Mini Controller, and a FPSS. I have a 05 A4 GTO. Would I need another FPSS, and a TPS Switch, and how do I go about wiring the System, as I am in no way an electrician? Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 10-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by n2oJOE
any body have a copy of instructions for the timing tuner? i lost mine thanks n2ojoe

http://www.fullthrottletech.com/atta...2&d=1103730053
Old 10-29-2007, 02:58 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by 1BaadGoat
I was looking at doing a 2 stage Nozzle Kit.

My Question is activation. I Purchased a NOS 2 Stage Mini Controller, and a FPSS. I have a 05 A4 GTO. Would I need another FPSS, and a TPS Switch, and how do I go about wiring the System, as I am in no way an electrician? Any help would be greatly appreciated
put you FPSS on the ground to the controller...then a single FPSS will shut the whole system down.

If you bought pn 15974NOS it will control both stages off the same TPS signal...no extra parts needed.
I am running that box if you have any other questions on it.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:01 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by silverbandit0996
i lost the instructions to my nitro dave window switch. could someone make a diagram to wire up this window switch, a fpss, and WOT, on a wet kit?
\it is posted in this thread somewhere...or just look in the link in my sig
Old 10-29-2007, 03:02 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by ronnieforrester
just ordered my nitrous outlet tpas/window switch for my 99 vette, im sure the instructions are complete but im just doing some research before i install the kit. the tpas/ws sends ground to the relay for the noids. ill be using a fpss as well, i assume ill just send the ground output from the tpas/ws box to the fpss then back to the relay.

sound right ?

thanks

the FPSS will go inline between the WS and pin 85 on the relay
Old 11-04-2007, 12:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Anyone have a diagram for wiring for a standard wet kit with FPSS, msd digital window switch and WOT switch? Arming switch also.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:33 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by AR15 guy
Anyone have a diagram for wiring for a standard wet kit with FPSS, msd digital window switch and WOT switch? Arming switch also.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=148
Old 12-27-2007, 09:55 PM
11 Second Club

I'm at work so if its already posted sorry cant see all images. I'm looking for a wire diagram for a typical wet kit with a purge, fpss, and timing tuner. (kit used wot switch). Using the ash tray switch pannel
Old 12-28-2007, 09:18 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by Ruckus46Gt
I'm at work so if its already posted sorry cant see all images. I'm looking for a wire diagram for a typical wet kit with a purge, fpss, and timing tuner. (kit used wot switch). Using the ash tray switch pannel

The FPSS will go inline on the gray wire between the Timing Tiner and pin 85 of the relay

The purge will tap into the wire coming off the ACC pin of the master arm switch, then to the button, then to one wire of the purge solenoid. THe other solenoifd wire will go to ground.

The heater will wire up exactly to the diagram that will come with the switch panel.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:30 PM
TECH Resident

Hey I was looking around on this thread and I'm lost. Is there a diagram that includes wiring for dry nitrous sys (HSW), nitrous outlet ash tray switch panel, dynotune bottle heater, dynotune tps/window switch and the new dynotune a/f safety kill switch and my plx wideband gauge? Is there a diagram w/ everything wired correctly or do I just follow each wiring diagram they'll provide me w/?
Old 01-06-2008, 02:00 AM
12 Second Club

did i miss it some where, but your basic wet kit/purge/msd ws diagram? just want to double check some connections
Old 01-06-2008, 02:04 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by Hennytime
did i miss it some where, but your basic wet kit/purge/msd ws diagram? just want to double check some connections
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....&postcount=148
Old 01-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Teching In

Default nitrous on 99 frc

I can not get your images to show up on my computer. I have a MSD ws, fpss, tps, heater, solenoid...single stage dry system. Can you show me the diagram you used for this pls. thx.....I have a 15835 NOS progressive controller I am trying to get wiring directions for too if you can help me with that as well. thx again.
Old 01-06-2008, 10:18 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

check out the link in my signature....I have many different one posted on Fquick
Old 01-13-2008, 01:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

need a wiring diagram for a lt1 basic nitrous express kit with a NX window switch and with an NX tps
Old 01-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by dirt track racer 81
need a wiring diagram for a lt1 basic nitrous express kit with a NX window switch and with an NX tps

Last edited by Ray@Nitrous Outlet; 01-18-2008 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:56 PM

Hello,This is my first post, I am looking for wiring a Zex Wet Kit with FJO Racing Nitrous mini progressiver controller. Searched and didnt find anything.
Old 01-21-2008, 01:59 PM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by Gordata
Hello,This is my first post, I am looking for wiring a Zex Wet Kit with FJO Racing Nitrous mini progressiver controller. Searched and didnt find anything.
The ZEX boxes are not compatible with any progressive controller.....their internal electronics do not like to be pulsed.

I can get you a wiring diagram but this will only be reccomended for window switch style operation only. I cannot promise the NMU will work correctly if you pulse the box.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:19 AM

Ok So I am not going with the FJO Nitrous Mini Controller, I decided to go with the Zex Window Switch, Could you help me up with a diagram for me that including a dynotune Purge kit.
Old 01-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Ray@Nitrous Outlet

Originally Posted by Gordata
Ok So I am not going with the FJO Nitrous Mini Controller, I decided to go with the Zex Window Switch, Could you help me up with a diagram for me that including a dynotune Purge kit.

the window switch will come with a diagram for the 2 ZEX products....the purge will wire the same as this diagram.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showpost....1&postcount=94

you will tap into the ACC pin from your arm switch..ran to one side of the button. The from the button to one solenoid wire, the other wire will go to ground.

Quick Reply: Nitrous Related Wiring