Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Mach at the track

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 03:34 PM
10 Second Club

Received 429 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by dsmfan95
LOL....yea I run a dr to go faster than a 11.5. Even then if you notice I used a lowly nitto 555r. I've never hid using them. Now I use a M&H dr. So what's your point?
Old 05-10-2013, 03:37 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cammed 02
This is what you said....

In "general" being the keyword.

Either you play dumb or you really are that dumb.
Yea dude.....I didn't really include the termi engines in the 450whp ****. Maybe I shoulda been more clear. Get over it.

If you think I'm really that wrong swap out your termi 4.6 for a pick up 4.6 bottom end. Bolt your blower and nos on it and tell us how long it lasts. You just wanted to find a reason to be butt hurt.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
It also uses stock crankshaft, stock heads, etc... I know I never cease to amaze you as it takes the lsx aftermarket billet parts to do what modulars do with stock parts.
Wtf 4V are you talking about? Other than 03-04 Cobras, there are no other 4.6 liter 4Vs that are reliable past 450ish. My LS is solid to well over 500-550.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:41 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by GtoSpd
Wtf 4V are you talking about? Other than 03-04 Cobras, there are no other 4.6 liter 4Vs that are reliable past 450ish. My LS is solid to well over 500-550.
This.....no 2v no 3v either. And all of them need boost to get there.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:43 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Notch stuck it in the wrong gear and it turn about 9000rpm... Actually a lifter came out of the tray and twisted which wiped the cam. Note to self......rollers lifters sideways on a lobe won't last....lol

I could care less about **** making 900 plus. But the last I've seen there are more stock bottom ls pick up truck engines doin that than your built fords are.....so go figure. besides that you have no idea what any of these guys are doing to keep any of that **** together......not even a clue. You act like the go to the local store buy a mod motor and make big power and go real fast. My question to you has always been why haven't you done it??what have YOU done??? If it's so easy to do with the stock parts why haven't YOU did it???

You apparently suck worse than any of us thought.
I stuck my old 3v into the wrong gear plenty of times withotut a problem. So that is just a excuse. I know you don't care about cars making power you have made this clear many times. Regardless they can't make big power like modulars do without aftermarket parts such as billet blocks etc... Nobody ever said big power is cheap or easy in a mod or ls. I haven't done it because I don't care too do it. I could easily sell the 500 and start the build for the mach roller but I have other priorities.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:45 PM
Banned

I am talking about the capabilities of the 4v vs the ls. Like I said the ls is great until you want to make big power. The ls has cubes and aftermarket support going for it. If it wasn't for that then it would not even be close. Which it really isn't when it gets serious.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am talking about the capabilities of the 4v vs the ls. Like I said the ls is great until you want to make big power. The ls has cubes and aftermarket support going for it. If it wasn't for that then it would not even be close. Which it really isn't when it gets serious.
You keep talking about 90000whp race cars, when will you build one? To this day you've only owned bolt on cars. Thank god this last car has a power adder from factory.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:50 PM
Teching In

Yea dude.....I didn't really include the termi engines in the 450whp ****. Maybe I shoulda been more clear. Get over it.
Just seems like you'd get tired of sounding like an idiot in every single thread. Thats all.

If you think I'm really that wrong swap out your termi 4.6 for a pick up 4.6 bottom end. Bolt your blower and nos on it and tell us how long it lasts. You just wanted to find a reason to be butt hurt.
No thanks. I'm happy with my factory forged stock bottom end.

As for the "pump gas" comment, well I pull in to the gas station and pump my gas. What would you call it? Can't help that E85 is available EVERYWHERE in and around my region.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:53 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by adamantium
You keep talking about 90000whp race cars, when will you build one? To this day you've only owned bolt on cars. Thank god this last car has a power adder from factory.
Talking out of your *** I see.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:57 PM
Banned

Talking out of your *** I see.
What have you done? The mach was bolt on and never ran after you were "building" it. Your GT500 has a pulley, a hill billy cat delete and an intake. Any other car before that i haven't heard or cared to hear about. If it was something fast or ran something respectable i would've heard about it long ago you'd be beating your chest about it all day on here.

Again. When are you going to build a 100000whp modular? Curious. You're so damn interested in it, where is yours? I mean **** according to you it only takes stock parts.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:06 PM
Banned

What have you done? The mach was bolt on and never ran after you were "building" it. Your GT500 has a pulley, a hill billy cat delete and an intake. Any other car before that i haven't heard or cared to hear about. If it was something fast or ran something respectable i would've heard about it long ago you'd be beating your chest about it all day on here.

Again. When are you going to build a 100000whp modular? Curious. You're so damn interested in it, where is yours? I mean **** according to you it only takes stock parts.
My old 3v was not a Bolton car. Yes the mach ran after it was built even ran a few cars. So you where wrong.

Again I have other priorities. It is so obvious that you are upset about the truth. This is the way the arguments always go with lsx guys when the facts get brought up.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:16 PM
Banned

My old 3v was not a Bolton car. Yes the mach ran after it was built even ran a few cars. So you where wrong.

Again I have other priorities. It is so obvious that you are upset about the truth. This is the way the arguments always go with lsx guys when the facts get brought up.
Did it make 1000whp? The 3v?

The mach ran and it blew a head gasket or some **** and you gave up, and sold it.

Clearly didn't run anything respectable because if it did then you'd post about it on here. Like you always do, basically looking for acceptance.

Dude idc about power adder cars, i never even post in the FI section or nitrous section. Never even care for it. Its not what i care about.

You still haven't found an NA mustang as fast as Sams camaro
Old 05-10-2013, 04:25 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

This thread is Hio-larious.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:43 PM
Teching In

LOL....yea I run a dr to go faster than a 11.5. Even then if you notice I used a lowly nitto 555r. I've never hid using them. Now I use a M&H dr. So what's your point?
That you're a complete hypocrite? Or that your stripped race car with a swapped motor, race clutch, race transmission, and drag radials still runs 11's?
Old 05-10-2013, 05:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Again, WHICH 4.6 liter 4 VALVE are you referring to? 96-98 Cobra? 99-01 Cobra? 03-04 Mach? 03-04 Cobra? Still have no idea which one you are comparing to the LS1.

The 03-04 Cobra is the only one out of that list that competes with an LS1 when it comes to making and holding the most power. Be a troll, but don't be a stupid troll.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:23 PM
Banned

Did it make 1000whp? The 3v?

The mach ran and it blew a head gasket or some **** and you gave up, and sold it.

Clearly didn't run anything respectable because if it did then you'd post about it on here. Like you always do, basically looking for acceptance.

Dude idc about power adder cars, i never even post in the FI section or nitrous section. Never even care for it. Its not what i care about.

You still haven't found an NA mustang as fast as Sams camaro
Never claimed too make a 1000whp in a 3v. Blown head gasket? You have no idea what you are talking about just talking out your *** as usual. It never was right due to a lot of bs. So no I had nothing to post about. It is right now so times will come soon. I will post about it and the butt hurt will ensue. Dude idc about power adder cars You better stop following your daddy around. You are already starting to pick up some of his bad habits. You still haven't found a ls as fast as the 4.6 4v so who cares.

Last edited by automach1; 05-10-2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:29 PM
Banned

Again, WHICH 4.6 liter 4 VALVE are you referring to? 96-98 Cobra? 99-01 Cobra? 03-04 Mach? 03-04 Cobra? Still have no idea which one you are comparing to the LS1.

The 03-04 Cobra is the only one out of that list that competes with an LS1 when it comes to making and holding the most power. Be a troll, but don't be a stupid troll.
Again, you are missing the point. I said the lsx was great for making up and near 1000whp but after that the 4v dominates with stock parts. For example there is a reason why you don't see the stock aluminium ls1 block making big power. Much less doing it with stock heads and crankshaft.

I am not trolling moron. Just posting facts.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Again, you are missing the point. I said the lsx was great for making up and near 1000whp but after that the 4v dominates with stock parts. For example there is a reason why you don't see the stock aluminium ls1 block making big power. Much less doing it with stock heads and crankshaft.

I am not trolling moron. Just posting facts.
And again, you are not answering my question. So, I'll ask a 3rd time, which 4.6 liter 4 valve are you talking about?

You and I both know full well why you are avoiding my question.
Old 05-10-2013, 06:35 PM
Banned

Never claimed too make a 1000whp in a 3v. Blown head gasket? You have no idea what you are talking about just talking out your *** as usual. It never was right due to a lot of bs. So no I had nothing to post about. It is right now so times will come soon. I will post about it and the butt hurt will ensue. Dude idc about power adder cars You better stop following your daddy around you are already starting to pick up some of his bad habits. You still haven't found a ls as fast as the 4.6 4v so who cares.
brah wheres your 100000whp car?
Old 05-10-2013, 06:56 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Cammed 02
Just seems like you'd get tired of sounding like an idiot in every single thread. Thats all.

No thanks. I'm happy with my factory forged stock bottom end.

As for the "pump gas" comment, well I pull in to the gas station and pump my gas. What would you call it? Can't help that E85 is available EVERYWHERE in and around my region.
Lol.....I knew you wouldn't want to do that. And I also knew you weren't on pump. I guess I'm not such a idiot after all.
Originally Posted by dsmfan95
That you're a complete hypocrite? Or that your stripped race car with a swapped motor, race clutch, race transmission, and drag radials still runs 11's?
LOL.....go back and read my posts. Again....Comprehend much??? I said I never used a dr to go 11.5. And I didn't. I go faster now with the dr. So how is that being a hypocrite?????????????????? It is my pic....I posted it....went 11.1 @ 130.xx on those tires.

Jesus the amount of lack of comprehension by you idiots is amazing. It's like you only pick out what you want to read and then make stupid comment and list my mods to me. How is my car stripped again?? Please elaborate because you know so much about it. How is my clutch any more race than anyone else that buys a high perf clutch?? How is my modified oe t56 a race transmission?? OOOHH I know. Because you don't know the difference. Just that plain and simple.

Quick Reply: Mach at the track