Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bolt on 5.0, beats 4th gen 427 stroker camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 12:02 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bro, remember: if one person built a NA 5.4l to make a ton of power, anyone can do it. That's why we see tons of 500+rwhp NA ls1s
Old 03-02-2014, 12:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Everything in the engine is gm except the rockers and valve springs now.

BTW that dyno is pre rockers pre valve springs........sucks to eat crow I bet.
Here is where you're getting owned and lied

Old 03-02-2014, 12:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by audacious nick
Bro, remember: if one person built a NA 5.4l to make a ton of power, anyone can do it. That's why we see tons of 500+rwhp NA ls1s
and tons of high hp n\a 5.4's everywhere.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Oh and auto stop calling the 4.6 or 5.4L little its not the engine is bigger then the ls1/6. Both engines are designed differently which gives different cubic inches. While giving around the same bhp and trq numbers. GM would make an OHC engine if they thought that they needed to but apparently they don't need to. How ever i will admit i figured the new 5.0 would have made them do it considering all they success it has
I can post a pic of the size difference if one would like.....but then I would get accused of somehow intentionally making the modular look larger than the ls.
Originally Posted by big hammer
the 5.0 is an inferior engine compared to gm and dodge, it's just in a better drag racing platform.
I don't think it is inferior.....but the mustang is the better drag racing platform just as the camaro is the better handling platform.
Hio i seen some of that and i also see some of it on the GM side as well. I hate ford with a passion but i still give credit where credit is due. Not saying you don't i seen where you have but some people just don't or like to compare none comparable engines or cars. (YES im guilty of that too)
I have not twisted ****.......take a look at lawass's posts......dude is ******* desperate at this point.
Originally Posted by Lawhead

Nothing about your engine until you brought it which in fact you lied... Only reason the dyno picture was in the response is because you multi-quoted I didn't say a single thing about your dyno sheet......
Where did I lie?

Autostupid asked me about my dyno sheet......so I posted it. Then your dumbass went on to assume that it had the fast intake and rockers on it. Then I for trying to twist ****.
Here is where you're getting owned and lied

Again....where did I lie?
I'm skeered to leave the house......they're ******* everywhere.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:21 PM
10 Second Club

Already quoted it for ya....

Shall I quote it again? I'm sure you'll squirm out of it saying "Inside" the engine but always cry about guys putting better blowers on their cars
Old 03-02-2014, 12:25 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

And remember, also: peak horsepower numbers are everything.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:28 PM
11 Second Club

Shall I quote it again? I'm sure you'll squirm out of it saying "Inside" the engine but always cry about guys putting better blowers on their cars
Old 03-02-2014, 12:30 PM
10 Second Club

You didn't quote me......you quoted yourself. Again.... tell me where I lied.

You realize if you can't tell me where I lied how stupid you will look right? on a massive scale by default too.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Banned

Pretty much

Me...as usual.

Comprehend much???? Look at what your incestual brother asked me.

And no you haven't.....but you have had the best weather of your year to do it.

Would like to compare stock atmosphere's?

I didn't jump all over you....I give you some ****. Nothing serious. The point being that 5.4 is just more comparable to a ls6. The ls7 has them both out classed. Just the way it is.

Yea.....we can tell by how well your n/a 5.4 runs. ....lmao Your boosted 5.4 is not as quick as my n/a ls6. It didn't take much of ******* with a n/a mod motor for you to jump ship.

You see GT......when these guys talk this kind of **** w/o backing it up on their own behalf the ownage stays with me. When you yak about n/a 5.4's and have a blower on your own personal 5.4 that says it all. No more needs to be said.
My 5.4 has been faster then your ls6 swapped camero. So you talk **** about the ford guys not using ford/factory parts yet you don't want to actually put the facts out on the table? No wai

I understand that completely but if your gonna compare the 5.4L to any lsx engine how about you compare it to the correct one instead of an outdated one..... thats like me comparing the ls7 to the 4.6L... not fair or right would you agree? So if its not a fare comparison lets not make that comparison because after all its a pointless comparison...
Really? The 5.4 has been around for years. So excuse invalid.

The engine was all gm on that dyno......and yes I you hardcore. I led you right into that ****. I knew one of you would bite

You point is if the n/a 5.4 or 4.6 was so ******* great you would be running n/a......but you're not
I ran a n/a 4.6 for 3.5 years. The 4.6 build was cursed from the get go do to build/setup error. Not due to the fact it could not be fast or make power. However all the kinks are being worked out and it will be making some 10sec passes soon

Inb4the4vsuckcsbs because we all know all n/a ls builds have never had issues

Oh and auto stop calling the 4.6 or 5.4L little its not the engine is bigger then the ls1/6. Both engines are designed differently which gives different cubic inches. While giving around the same bhp and trq numbers. GM would make an OHC engine if they thought that they needed to but apparently they don't need to. How ever i will admit i figured the new 5.0 would have made them do it considering all they success it has
:facepalm:
Old 03-02-2014, 12:38 PM
Banned

More then one has done it.

Just like all of these big hp n/a 5.7s

And remember, also: peak horsepower numbers are everything.
You are right must be why all of those modulars kicked *** in the N/A engine challenge

Last edited by automach1; 03-02-2014 at 12:48 PM.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:40 PM
10 Second Club

Everything in the engine is gm except the rockers and valve springs now.

BTW that dyno is pre rockers pre valve springs........sucks to eat crow I bet.
Like I said you'll squirm and use the "inside" the motor thing as you spout off about the LS6 intake when you said "Now"
Old 03-02-2014, 12:46 PM
Teching In

Where did I get beat down??? I have a car with 200+whp deficit to these guys and running similar et/mph while still leaving on a 10bolt being n/a with just a bolt-on engine and leaving on a very streetable dr. Not to shabby IMO. All along none of them are n/a or even have a stock blower. Then after all their preaching they don't even build their sbf **** with ford parts when they were yakkin about their combo's. Proof is in the pudding bud.

But got the beat down????? Yea right.
Uh...that was a quote from one of It'll Run's posts that I messed up the quote on. My b. I was not referencing anything to do with you sugar. I was simply observing that he was talking about the hookers on 33rd street, which is an Orlando area shithole littered with sloots and hood rats.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:49 PM
On The Tree

Same argument, different day
Old 03-02-2014, 12:50 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by automach1
My 5.4 has been faster then your ls6 swapped camero. So you talk **** about the ford guys not using ford/factory parts yet you don't want to actually put the facts out on the table? No wai

Really? The 5.4 has been around for years. So excuse invalid.

I ran a n/a 4.6 for 3.5 years. The 4.6 build was cursed from the get go do to build/setup error. Not due to the fact it could not be fast or make power. However all the kinks are being worked out and it will be making some 10sec passes soon

Inb4the4vsuckcsbs because we all know all n/a ls builds have never had issues

:facepalm:
This is where the take your blower off comment comes in. Take it the **** off.........prove it. Show us how ******* awesome a 5.4 runs w/o a blower. Bitemark is trying......I can give him credit for that. You on e the other hand get no credit.

You completely failed on your n/a 4.6 build......complete and utter failure. No 2 ways about it.
More then one has done it.

Just like all of these big hp n/a 5.7s

You are right must be why all of those modular kicked *** in the N/A engine challenge
Tell us again how YOUR n/a modular runs........oh that's right
Like I said you'll squirm and use the "inside" the motor thing as you spout off about the LS6 intake when you said "Now"
At the time of that dyno it had my ls6 intake on it. The problem is what?

You're really making yourself look stupider.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:52 PM
10 Second Club

This is where the take your blower off comment comes in. Take it the **** off.........prove it. Show us how ******* awesome a 5.4 runs w/o a blower. Bitemark is trying......I can give him credit for that. You on e the other hand get no credit.

You completely failed on your n/a 4.6 build......complete and utter failure. No 2 ways about it.

LMFAO you didn't say anything about the day of the dyno you said "Now" you really aren't this dumb are you?

I'll quote it and put it in the biggest font possible if ya want me too.... Keep lying your way to LS1tech mastery

Old 03-02-2014, 12:53 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Gt4urass
Uh...that was a quote from one of It'll Run's posts that I messed up the quote on. My b. I was not referencing anything to do with you sugar. I was simply observing that he was talking about the hookers on 33rd street, which is an Orlando area shithole littered with sloots and hood rats.
ohhh.....ok.....
Old 03-02-2014, 12:55 PM
10 Second Club

LMFAO you didn't say anything about the day of the dyno you said "Now" you really aren't this dumb are you?

I'll quote it and put it in the biggest font possible if ya want me too.... Keep lying your way to LS1tech mastery

It has the fast on it now......sorry for the mix up. Everyone knows it has a fast on it now. It had the ls6 on it then. Keep reaching dude.

edit.....wtf are you even saying? I said it has the 1.8rockers and springs on it now.........It does......so again..... It did not have them on at the time of that dyno.

Do you understand? Does anyone else not understand what I said?

WTF is so difficult bout this othe than someone trying to twist ****.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:56 PM
10 Second Club

It has the fast on it now......sorry for the mix up. Everyone knows it has a fast on it now. It had the ls6 on it then. Keep reaching dude.
I'm not reaching I'm just stating "FACTS"

as you would say
Old 03-02-2014, 12:57 PM
Banned

Bitemark isn't trying for n/a glory numbers. That motor is setup for boost. I never finished the build derp. Tell us again how your stock motor camero runs oh that's right Stupider huh
Old 03-02-2014, 01:06 PM
10 Second Club

I'm not reaching I'm just stating "FACTS"

as you would say
I stated the facts.....I really don't know what the issue is other than you thinking your catching someone at something. You're not......give it up. The facts don't change.
Bitemark isn't trying for n/a glory numbers. That motor is setup for boost. I never finished the build derp. Tell us again how your stock motor camero runs oh that's right Stupider huh
You failed.......period. I know Bitemarks engine is set up for boost......your point is?

Quick Reply: Bolt on 5.0, beats 4th gen 427 stroker camaro SS