Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Bolt on 5.0, beats 4th gen 427 stroker camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

324, na 10.9:1 +1valves, big cams, Sullivan

Let's see. So less cubes then hiho machine, similar compression as hiho, aftermarket mani like hiho, valve train work like hiho, heavier then hiho, ported stock heads about like hiho ls6 heads. Yet is faster and quicker hmmm modular suck so bad lolz
Old 03-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by HioSSilver

You failed.......period. I know Bitemarks engine is set up for boost......your point is?
See point above derp.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Way to ninja edit Doug admitted you were wrong for a few seconds then your insides just couldn't take it then had to add more

y u mad?
Old 03-02-2014, 01:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 425 Likes on 336 Posts

Originally Posted by automach1
324, na 10.9:1 +1valves, big cams, Sullivan

Let's see. So less cubes then hiho machine, similar compression as hiho, aftermarket mani like hiho, valve train work like hiho, heavier then hiho, ported stock heads about like hiho ls6 heads. Yet is faster and quicker hmmm modular suck so bad lolz
mce day 11/17/12 na mach 1 - YouTube
Originally Posted by automach1
See point above derp.
So you want to compare a completely built car against my bolt-on ls6 dd car. Figures......Was that car on 93? Do you personally know the car? Car weight?Is it yours? You do realize it was on slicks right? Do you realize it is not as fast as a cam only ls1? Do you realize it is not as fast as the fastest bolt-on ls6?

In case you have not noticed I try to stick to cars I am hands on with. But when you pull stupid out of your pocket it gets hard to.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:22 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Lawhead
Way to ninja edit Doug admitted you were wrong for a few seconds then your insides just couldn't take it then had to add more

y u mad?
I was not wrong at all. I simply posted the facts. You're to busy trying to twist **** to understand that.

I'm not mad......I'm not the one being ......you and autostupid are.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:23 PM
10 Second Club

I was not wrong at all. I simply posted the facts. You're to busy trying to twist **** to understand that.

I'm not mad......I'm not the one being ......you and autostupid are.

you already admitted you messed up about what I was talking about thats enough for me

Old 03-02-2014, 01:28 PM
10 Second Club

Actually no I didn't....I tried to then went back and looked. I didn't. You assumed I had a fast intake on it then. That's on you. You should've asked before you assumed anything. But you got to caught up in trying to catch me at something and made yourself look stupid again.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:31 PM
10 Second Club

Actually no I didn't....I tried to then went back and looked. I didn't. You assumed I had a fast intake on it then. That's on you. You should've asked before you assumed anything. But you got to caught up in trying to catch me at something and made yourself look stupid again.
I didn't say anything about your dyno numbers for the 120312 time retard....

you stated "NOW" meaning RIGHT now and you didn't mention anything about your intake and said only thing not stock on the engine NOW is the springs and rockers......What does NOW have to do with that Dyno sheet that I've yet to mention a single number from.......Keep reaching though its fun to watch you squirm its been a while since I've toyed with you....

You were wrong it's okay to admit every once in a while no one will judge you any different you already made a name for yourself here....
Old 03-02-2014, 01:33 PM
ASSuming On The Tree

Bro, google the **** out of stuff and pretend you know all about the car. That's the autofag way.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:41 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can we just get a hio haters b.s. thread so all the power adder ford crybabies can stay in their crib with blanky and bah bah?
Old 03-02-2014, 01:47 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 92cobranotch
Can we just get a hio haters b.s. thread so all the power adder ford crybabies can stay in their crib with blanky and bah bah?
And his Guardian angel can come to his rescue?
Old 03-02-2014, 01:50 PM
On The Tree

So you want to compare a completely built car against my bolt-on ls6 dd car. Figures......Was that car on 93? Do you personally know the car? Car weight?Is it yours? You do realize it was on slicks right? Do you realize it is not as fast as a cam only ls1? Do you realize it is not as fast as the fastest bolt-on ls6?

In case you have not noticed I try to stick to cars I am hands on with. But when you pull stupid out of your pocket it gets hard to.

I wouldn't consider your purpose built car to be a DD.

I'm sure it's just as modded, if not more modded that the car you just called a race car.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lawhead
And his Guardian angel can come to his rescue?
No! His guardian rump ranger. You gotta back out of his *** before I have no play ground left.
Old 03-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Banned

Is the car faster then yours? Yes. Is the rest a laundry list of hiho excuses?Yes. This is just a mild example derp all out 5.4 builds have been much much faster then a cam only ls1.

So what happens when you lose this SRK competition? Are you going to cry foul because some of the cars are going to be on "slicks"?
Old 03-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Banned

Auto you cant this stupid well i wouldn't put it pass you. Just because it has been out for awhile doesn't mean the 5.4L is comparable to the 5.7 dipshit.... but bc you wanna compare an engine thats been out for a while lets compare the 572 to the 5.4L. Using your logic btw auto now try and twist **** and try to explain how much better the 5.4L is over a 572 bbc. Ill wait...
Old 03-02-2014, 01:57 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Heater
I wouldn't consider your purpose built car to be a DD.

I'm sure it's just as modded, if not more modded that the car you just called a race car.
any time a car gets a single mod its purpose built. If there was no purpose then it wouldn't me getting a modification. Even an air lid is for a purpose. Cant draw lines here.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by "MAC"
Auto you cant this stupid well i wouldn't put it pass you. Just because it has been out for awhile doesn't mean the 5.4L is comparable to the 5.7 dipshit.... but bc you wanna compare an engine thats been out for a while lets compare the 572 to the 5.4L. Using your logic btw auto now try and twist **** and try to explain how much better the 5.4L is over a 572 bbc. Ill wait...
You aren't worth my time. Hiho isn't either but he is comical at least.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Banned

any time a car gets a single mod its purpose built. If there was no purpose then it wouldn't me getting a modification. Even an air lid is for a purpose. Cant draw lines here.
Tell your bf that.
Old 03-02-2014, 02:01 PM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Hey lil buddy, that would be a great thread!

Too bad it could never be contained in one place and would continue to spill out errywhere on SRK as normal. lol
Originally Posted by "MAC"
Wut?
Old 03-02-2014, 02:02 PM
On The Tree

Can draw lines here, big difference between bolting on a air lid and making your car look like swiss cheese.

Bolt on's are one thing, taking a hole saw to your car, removing key safety equipment and face plating a transmission is a whole different thing.

Quick Reply: Bolt on 5.0, beats 4th gen 427 stroker camaro SS