Went to Jail last night.....am i wrong for going?

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 10:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Went to Jail last night.....am i wrong for going?

Alright, i just got home from Pasadena Jail, and man did they treat me like ****....heres why, and its fucked up...

Alright, so last night, me and my wife wanted to have a night to ourselves. So my mom said she would watch our son for us while we had like a date night. So we had dinner and a movie, and did some other stuff. So about 1 in the morning , we get a call from my mom saying that christian is throwing up and is crying for my wife. So my wife gets up and heads to my moms house topick him up.

heres is where the **** hits the fan.

As shes walking out to her car from our apartment, there was a party going on or something. So she walks by the party thats going on, cause she has to, and she hears theres 2 mexican guys trying to talk to her. she doesnt pay any attention to it and keeps on walking to her car, she gets in her car, and starts it up. Next thing she knows, 1 mexican guy taps on her window and asks her to roll down her window. She says no of course, and puts the car in reverse. she looks over again at the window to see the mexican guy with his ***** out AGAINST HER DRIVER SIDE WINDOW!!!! The this other mexican guy get in front of her car doing the V thing in front of your mouth with his tongue out. Saying he wants to eat her out. She hurrys and leaves.

So gets outside the apartment complex and she calls me crying. She tells me what happened, and of course, im gonna g over there and handle some ****. So i go out there, and ask at the party where the 2 guys are that she described. The Host of the party bluntly tells me that if i have something with the 2 of them, then i have something with all 8 of them....So i say fine. I go to my next door neighbors house( who is my best friend) and tell him whats going on. He was having a poker game and 6 of my friends where there also. So we walk back over there, and i knock on the door again...This guy opened the door again, and i said, "im ready to talk to those 2 guys now"....He hurrys and slams the door on me. I scramed at the door, "Do all wetbacks gotta be pussies when it comes to a fair fight?" I beated and banged on the door for another 5 mins and **** didnt happen. They stayed locked up like a bunch of pussies.

So we all go back to our apatments. To where at 1:45, i get a knock on my door. Its the pasadena police. They ask me to come outside to talk, and stupid me i do. And they arrest me!!!!!!!.......they said i Pulled a ****** Gun out on them. I told the police what happened and told them my friends next door where with me, and they didnt even care. They asked to see the gun that i used, and i told them, that i only have shotguns inside my apartment. They asked if they could search, i said go on right ahead. 10 mins later, they said lets go, and took my *** to jail. I was like WHAT THE ****!!!!!!!!

so i called my attorney and told him what happened, and he said go beat the **** out of those mexicans and not to worry that he will get my out of everything.

The pasadena Cops didnt even care that they sexually harrassed my wife. Now how fucked up is that. Was i wrong for going back over to the guys apartment with my buddies?

Paul
Old 05-28-2005, 10:31 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sounds fair to me... Except for the whole cop/jail bit. Too bad you didn't get a chance to talk to the 2 pervs...
Old 05-28-2005, 10:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

"Do all wetbacks gotta be pussies when it comes to a fair fight?"
Wow that sucks. No we are not all pussies. I personally would of beat the **** out those guys. Don't think all Mexicans are like that. I personally have respect for woman. Let me know if you need help with these ***** as burrito stuffers.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:40 AM
12 Second Club

Yeah, I don't think you were wrong either. Sucks that you got arrested and your wife had to put up with them dumbasses. F---ing p---ies! They will get what they desirve. What goes around comes around. Best of luck to you.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:40 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Angus
Sounds fair to me... Except for the whole cop/jail bit. Too bad you didn't get a chance to talk to the 2 pervs...

What sounds fair? Yeah.i woulda loved to talk to the 2 guys. i woulda beat the ever loving **** out of them~!!

Now im not downing all mexicans. I have respect for Mexicans, its wetbacks i dont. every race has the bad seeds, and it just happens to be the wetbacks that got the short stick in this situation.

Paul
Old 05-28-2005, 10:43 AM
10 Second Club

All I can say is, damn, as camarossdn said though not all mexicans are that way. What the cops did was a very irresponsible way to deal with the situation. I would keep my eye out for the two pervs.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:51 AM
TECH Addict

That SUCKS!!
I guess those guys will be looking over their shoulder's since they still live in your apartment complex. You should of told the cops that those guys pulled out a gun as well.
Two can play that game!
If I knew i was going to jail, you should've yank that ***** out that answered the door.
Old 05-28-2005, 10:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

**** those piece of **** mother *******... paul, you need help w/ anything like that holla at me. I know im on the northside but that is ******* bullshit
Old 05-28-2005, 10:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Why did you let them search your house? That's just plain retarded. Nothing good will ever come out of a search.

But, you're right, they were fcking pansies!
Old 05-28-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Josh McGrath
Why did you let them search your house? That's just plain retarded. Nothing good will ever come out of a search.

But, you're right, they were fcking pansies!

cause i didnt have a pistol or anything illegal inside my house. except for about 4 cases of budlight in the fridge...thats it....lol....
Old 05-28-2005, 11:09 AM
Launching!

dude, thats fucked up, thats rage mode turned on, you just don't do that to women, ida been pissed the **** off, even tho i can't fight. Deff sounds like you got the short end of the stick. My advice, move to the country 5 acres or so, nice and quiet, no homeowners association and no neighbors.
Old 05-28-2005, 11:13 AM
TECH Addict

what a bunch of ****** loosers....pay backs are a ****!!!!
Old 05-28-2005, 11:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

That's a pretty crappy situation. What they did was definitely wrong, but you going over there could have turned into a really ugly situation. Those drunk fools could have had guns as well and somebody could have ended up shot or even worse dead. However, I know I would have done the same thing.
Old 05-28-2005, 11:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I would catch those 2 coming out of their apartment and beat the ever loving **** out of them and then **** on them when their on the ground
Old 05-28-2005, 12:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

I would have gone over to their aparment too... Can't say I would have done anything other then go over there... The bad part might of been beating on their door for 5 minutes.
I might have just chilled outside for awhile or met them outside the next morning when they were going to their car
Tell your wife we are sorry she went through that... my g/f is constantly getting looked at like she is a piece of meat by those types of guys.
Old 05-28-2005, 12:19 PM
Staging Lane

yeah that blows man. I say set them up. next time there is an apartment get a video camera and see if something like that heppens again. get it on tape. end of story. they did it once and got away. they will do it again.
Old 05-28-2005, 12:30 PM
Mustang Moderator

I say its time to bring up charges against the police
Old 05-28-2005, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1badimp
so i called my attorney and told him what happened, and he said go beat the **** out of those mexicans and not to worry that he will get my out of everything.
wow
Old 05-28-2005, 01:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

???????????????????????????

and why is that? Would you allow people to do that to your wife or you mom and not do anything about it?
Old 05-28-2005, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Of course not! I would be furious! I am just amazed that his attorney would give such horrible advice, you NEVER recommend to anyone to take the law into their own hands...if someone ends up pulling a gun and there is bloodshed the liability let alone the moral dilemma of having someone’s blood on your hands because a few drunk Mexicans acted like idiots is unjustifiable