Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by tmoney223
Gooooo!!!!! Ducks!!!!! Baby!!!!

Old 12-03-2009, 09:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

hey what's with the crapy borg-worner trans????? Where's the T-56 tremecIII
I think you have it backwards man. Borg Warner engineered, designed and originally built the T56 way back in the early 90's. They were built and assembled here in the good ol' USA. Then around 1998, they sold the design rights to Tremec to which they were being assembled in Mexico. Not sure if they still are or not, but which one would you rather own?

Either way, they're still often referred to as the BW T56 since Tremec had nothing to do with the design or engineering of it.

Mike
Old 12-04-2009, 11:41 AM
On The Tree

Oh wow your right I didn't know that.lol.. Umm if they were assembled in Mexico, then they did a damn good job, IMO. Thanks for the info mike.

How bout them DUCKS!!!!

Originally Posted by Mikey 97Z M6
I think you have it backwards man. Borg Warner engineered, designed and originally built the T56 way back in the early 90's. They were built and assembled here in the good ol' USA. Then around 1998, they sold the design rights to Tremec to which they were being assembled in Mexico. Not sure if they still are or not, but which one would you rather own?

Either way, they're still often referred to as the BW T56 since Tremec had nothing to do with the design or engineering of it.

Mike
Old 12-04-2009, 12:30 PM
On The Tree

Oh wow your right I didn't know that.lol.. Umm if they were assembled in Mexico, then they did a damn good job, IMO. Thanks for the info mike.

How bout them DUCKS!!!!

Mike
Old 12-04-2009, 12:51 PM
11 Second Club

Umm if they were assembled in Mexico, then they did a damn good job, IMO. Thanks for the info mike.
Not really. The early Tremec-built T56's had some issues when they were first built. Tremec eventually got everything sorted out, but I think they're being assembled back here in the USA.

No problem man, just trying to keep the history straight with the youngin's. Calling Borg Warner crappy is like saying Dan Marino sucked at throwing a football lol.....

Mike
Old 12-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Beaver fan !!! My wife is a Duck. Great game, I always pull for the underdog and lets face it with Nike behind them the Ducks have more resources. Interesting their new HC came from the UNH... my old stomping grounds... Going to be a tough game in the Rose Bowl. I was glad to see Blunt get in there, maybe he can salvage a pro career. Ruining his life over one on field incident was not good or acceptable in my opinion. We've seen far worse from other programs but I like the integrity of Oregon in the matter.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:17 PM
On The Tree

hey happy holidays everyone and i hope everyone had a good turkey fest. but yeah since my absence on here my car is starting to fall apart..lol i replaced my tourqe arm bushing with a "energy" poly unit and that fixed my chatter at low rpms but i still get it going up hills which tells my my stock clutch with 95k on it is starting to let go..lol i sprouted a bad exhaust leak on my drivers side...which is nice cause i can finally make myself put my LT's and ORY in i also have very small waterpumpleak that pisses me off.. my serpintine tensioner is letting go..lol andahh my rotors are warped so bad my car shakes like a freaking maracka lol it needs pads bad too.. butah yeah...oh yeah found out i had a bad cat too.. and my pressure line from my p/s has sprouted a leak AHHGHGHHHHHHH well my daily driver has turned into a winter project...lol but its ok i bought a sick *** 1970 c10 that i lowerd and that will be my driver so "vickie" can sit till i make her better...lol just with tech school and call of duty modern warefare2 out i havnt had alot of time to fix my car lol it just sucks when its rainy and cold as hell! any ways thats what i have been up to.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

well im 14 nut's shy of getting my 9" in. I bought some lug nuts and they don't fit for the second time so I need lug nuts. And my stock u-joint is having trouble going into the pinion yoke, not sure why. havent heard anything about that yet. And my pinion hit's the torque arm mount. but I will try to get it going soon. I would like it to be a little warmer and a stay light out longer but you gotta play with the cards you have.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:42 PM
12 Second Club

^^^^^^ hey, what kind of 9" did you go with?
Old 12-08-2009, 09:56 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by smokinponcho73
well im 14 nut's shy of getting my 9" in. I bought some lug nuts and they don't fit for the second time so I need lug nuts. And my stock u-joint is having trouble going into the pinion yoke, not sure why. havent heard anything about that yet. And my pinion hit's the torque arm mount. but I will try to get it going soon. I would like it to be a little warmer and a stay light out longer but you gotta play with the cards you have.
What size pinion yoke did you buy for the 9"? I think stock u-joint is a 1310 or 1330. If you stepped up to a 1350 for the yoke, then you'll need a conversion u-joint on the driveshaft or you'll need to change your yoke.

Mike
Old 12-08-2009, 10:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Tyler_LS1
^^^^^^ hey, what kind of 9" did you go with?
it is the same housing as mike but with 35 spline axles and 4.30 gears
Old 12-09-2009, 08:08 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ducks OWN Beavers...how could anyone like the Beavers??
Old 12-09-2009, 10:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

What size pinion yoke did you buy for the 9"? I think stock u-joint is a 1310 or 1330. If you stepped up to a 1350 for the yoke, then you'll need a conversion u-joint on the driveshaft or you'll need to change your yoke.

Mike
hey mike thanks. I bought the 1350 didn't realize I did until now. you didnt have any issues with your ds hitting the tourque arm mount?
Old 12-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Elliott's94Z
Ducks OWN Beavers...how could anyone like the Beavers??
Well it's like this.. You know that stupid duck bill people wear and make the "quack" sound? Bout the dumbest most intimidating most annoying thing I have ever seen in college football. The fact the Ducks haven't won a Rose bowl or anything significant since 1918 and lets face it a duck intimidates no one.

One other thing that gives me a dislike for the U of O Joey Harrington and that other QB who got drafted by Cincy and went on to be the one of the biggest busts.
To much hype and not enough result or talent from the U of Oregon is what I've seen. They haven't had a skilled player in a long time hit the NFL but how bout them Beavers!! Starting QB and WR's all over the place in the NFL.

I could go on about the money they get from Nike and some of the most hideous uniforms ever worn on a field but why bother is hasn't done them any good has it
Old 12-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Well it's like this.. You know that stupid duck bill people wear and make the "quack" sound? Bout the dumbest most intimidating most annoying thing I have ever seen in college football. The fact the Ducks haven't won a Rose bowl or anything significant since 1918 and lets face it a duck intimidates no one.

One other thing that gives me a dislike for the U of O Joey Harrington and that other QB who got drafted by Cincy and went on to be the one of the biggest busts.
To much hype and not enough result or talent from the U of Oregon is what I've seen. They haven't had a skilled player in a long time hit the NFL but how bout them Beavers!! Starting QB and WR's all over the place in the NFL.

I could go on about the money they get from Nike and some of the most hideous uniforms ever worn on a field but why bother is hasn't done them any good has it
HA! My soul purpose of saying this was because I saw that you were a Beaver fan...and I was only joking about How people could be Beaver fans. VERY true about Joey H. He sucks *****! Seems like all the OSU guys that head into the NFL do great. But in the end Oregon still has them Roses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hrjpe1VCNg
Old 12-09-2009, 12:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS

Ah your wrong my friend!! The ducks put alot of guys in the nfl they are just all lineman and tightends!! Ya the beavs put out some good ones like derek anderson lol!! They both put out equal talent imo. Still nothing like big10 or sec players! Anyways people take that game waaay to serious!! Happy holidays man
Old 12-09-2009, 01:27 PM
Banned

well it's not a big deal with me, I just have a big dislike for the Ducks, not because I'm a Beaver fan either.( actually has nothing to do with football)

As far as the NFL thats why I said skilled postions WR's Ochocinco and Housh to name 2 both have a good amount of lineman in the NFL. DA went to Scapoose HS, next town over from me. He had a better career (still in the league isnt he?). than heisman Joey ( What a joke that was.. see all Nike right there.. big advertising campain for a dud)

Truth be told I was a Huskies fan when I moved out here in 89, but living in Oregon now ( and have been for a while) I adopted the Beavers. Had friends in Corvalis when I moved to Oregon and so the rest is history

Lot's of people in Oregon though take the civil war to heart it is pretty funny though. I can see the arguments for both sides, I always go with the underdog so the Beavs are a natural fit for me
Old 12-09-2009, 01:46 PM
Banned

Explain you're big dislike for Oregon
Old 12-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Banned

Its not Oregon its the U of O and Eugene and its alumni and such.. I love living in Oregon
Old 12-09-2009, 02:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

U of O just has a really rich daddy!! Thats all that needs to be said and it buys all the good Cali players and there are alot more of them then oregon guys!! Anyways.... how bout those blazers lol

Quick Reply: Orygun guys?