Teching In

Received 115 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by islander033
Hiollary gonna blow a valve soon. Geeeze

I dont know why he bends out of shape so easily
Old 07-05-2019, 09:35 AM
Teching In

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Good talk Doug. Glad we agree that hambone’s car is a built 388 and TSP’s car is a dedicated NA SBE LS3.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:57 AM
10 Second Club

Received 434 Likes on 341 Posts

Good to see i taught your dumbass something .......you are truly a ******* moron tho.

Btw...when are you gonna post something you have actually did? You ignore the eff out of that.
Old 07-05-2019, 09:58 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by BlkMach1
I dont know why he bends out of shape so easily
I just like kicking yall in the nutz repeatedly
Old 07-05-2019, 10:02 AM
Teching In

Guy demands people post things they actually do while he himself hasn’t done **** in 5 years.

edit: sorry Hio, you cant catch deez nuts!
Old 07-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Good to see i taught your dumbass something .......you are truly a ******* moron tho.

Btw...when are you gonna post something you have actually did? You ignore the eff out of that.
You didn’t teach me anything. You can’t teach anyone anything with your limited knowledge on how cars & motors work other than the simple concept of power to weight, which, quite literally, EVERYBODY IN THE CAR WORLD ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT. So you have done nothing here.

I already stated for clarification purposes how I name or call a motor what it is. The TSP motor, to me all along, is a 6.2l LS3 no matter what ****** cylinder heads are on it. I was calling it an LS7 because I was exposing your double standard hypocrisy and it has worked quite well cause not a single person has come to back you up. So does that mean we are all dumbasses and you’re the only one here who knows anything about cars since nobody here agrees with you?

Hambone’s motor is a fully built 388. That’s all there is to it. Quite simple naming a motor, isn’t it hio? Just call it EXACTLY what it is.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:21 AM
7 Second Club

Received 313 Likes on 242 Posts

Nater making points!
Old 07-05-2019, 10:26 AM
10 Second Club

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

Hamma got that ls7 388
Old 07-05-2019, 11:06 AM
10 Second Club

Guy demands people post things they actually do while he himself hasn’t done **** in 5 years.

edit: sorry Hio, you cant catch deez nuts!
Dude from watching your runs i don't think you woulda outran my bolt on ls6. I mean it was faster than ernie has been.

Lets see....in the past 5yrs put the termi notch back together from it being blowed up, redid the brake system on it, finished off lots of little things that wasn't done when i got it, had it tuned, ran it, made adjustments and ran it again picking up .3 and 4 mph.

Pretty much finished up the 56 belair project except for a few minor things i need do to it. But it's running and driving.

set the record with phil on bolt on ls3 hp.....twice. We were the first over 120 in a 5gen with bolt ons and the first over 130 with a bolt on ls3 vette. We made what is probably not a record setting h/c hp but good stout numbers for a off the shelf h/c set up. We also made the first lod intake fit a vette and i made him a cowl hood to clear it and a nifty fibreglass piece for the cai.

Probably in that 5yr time frame i also fixed a 8sec ls street car from continuing to blow h/g with just a lill' common sense and thinking outside the box.

Made some nice changes to my camaro, seam welded it, painted the underside, built the duggy box( and made 3 more), had 2 different exhausts on it, made a hood for it, flat bottomed the front and we tuned it to be one of the most powerful bolt on ls6's in existence......you see a theme here yet?

Oh and i bought, paid for and remodeled a house for my mother n law.

So yea....the past 5 years or so has been a bit slow for me

Idiot

Ps....i probably missed a few things.

Now ask nate what he's done....ever.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
You didn’t teach me anything. You can’t teach anyone anything with your limited knowledge on how cars & motors work other than the simple concept of power to weight, which, quite literally, EVERYBODY IN THE CAR WORLD ALREADY KNOWS ABOUT. So you have done nothing here.

I already stated for clarification purposes how I name or call a motor what it is. The TSP motor, to me all along, is a 6.2l LS3 no matter what ****** cylinder heads are on it. I was calling it an LS7 because I was exposing your double standard hypocrisy and it has worked quite well cause not a single person has come to back you up. So does that mean we are all dumbasses and you’re the only one here who knows anything about cars since nobody here agrees with you?

Hambone’s motor is a fully built 388. That’s all there is to it. Quite simple naming a motor, isn’t it hio? Just call it EXACTLY what it is.
Yeah it does seem you are to stupid to be taught anything . This is why a dumbass like you can't distinguish the differences in ls3/ls7/cathedral headed stuff. You would litterally try to put cathedral intake on a ls7.

I don't think anyone has ever saud that hammer's motor isn't fully built. So you must be a complete idiot thinking anyone did. In order for it to be a big bore ls3.....drum roll please......it has to be fully built. But in the grand skeem of things it's not some crazy build. Stock block....stock crank. No custom sleeves or crank. Mix and matching oe parts with some aftermarket stuff bringing it together. HENCE THE TERM LSX YOU ******* MORON.

Please post what you have done. Are you even in the CAR WORLD?
Old 07-05-2019, 11:13 AM
10 Second Club

Oh yea...additional ****. Bought and started fixing up a dmax truck to.

All while mowing my own yard and mother in laws 2 yards. Cutting/splitting/hauling firewood to.

Forgot to list the remodeling of the inside of my other garage......i hope you'll forgive me lmao.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:19 AM
Teching In

Dude from watching your runs i don't think you woulda outran my bolt on ls6. I mean it was faster than ernie has been.

LOL. Ernie's car is badass. You just talking **** now.

As to everything else, who cares, you work, I work, I still get out there and race when I can. In your spare time you just bitch and whine here.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:24 AM
Teching In

Lets see....in the past 5yrs put the termi notch back together from it being blowed up, redid the brake system on it, finished off lots of little things that wasn't done when i got it, had it tuned, ran it, made adjustments and ran it again picking up .3 and 4 mph.

Pretty much finished up the 56 belair project except for a few minor things i need do to it. But it's running and driving.

set the record with phil on bolt on ls3 hp.....twice. We were the first over 120 in a 5gen with bolt ons and the first over 130 with a bolt on ls3 vette. We made what is probably not a record setting h/c hp but good stout numbers for a off the shelf h/c set up. We also made the first lod intake fit a vette and i made him a cowl hood to clear it and a nifty fibreglass piece for the cai.

Probably in that 5yr time frame i also fixed a 8sec ls street car from continuing to blow h/g with just a lill' common sense and thinking outside the box.

Made some nice changes to my camaro, seam welded it, painted the underside, built the duggy box( and made 3 more), had 2 different exhausts on it, made a hood for it, flat bottomed the front and we tuned it to be one of the most powerful bolt on ls6's in existence......you see a theme here yet?

Oh and i bought, paid for and remodeled a house for my mother n law.

So yea....the past 5 years or so has been a bit slow for me

Idiot

Ps....i probably missed a few things.

Now ask nate what he's done....ever.

Yeah it does seem you are to stupid to be taught anything . This is why a dumbass like you can't distinguish the differences in ls3/ls7/cathedral headed stuff. You would litterally try to put cathedral intake on a ls7.

I don't think anyone has ever saud that hammer's motor isn't fully built. So you must be a complete idiot thinking anyone did. In order for it to be a big bore ls3.....drum roll please......it has to be fully built. But in the grand skeem of things it's not some crazy build. Stock block....stock crank. No custom sleeves or crank. Mix and matching oe parts with some aftermarket stuff bringing it together. HENCE THE TERM LSX YOU ******* MORON.

Please post what you have done. Are you even in the CAR WORLD?
I know exactly the differences between cathedral, rectangular, and square port cylinder heads. You are so full of yourself that you think you’re the one doing the teaching at all times. Everybody here knows the intake has to match the head design. All you can do is try to twist, flip flop, and change the subject to squirm out of the dark corner I put you in because I made you my bitch and it has offended you.

Hambone has a stock LS7 block; he does not have a stock LS7 crank. He uses a 3.622 crank from an LS3. Since when did they use 3.622 size crank in an LS7? Oh, that’s right. They never did. Therefore the correct term for hambone’s motor is a destroked LS7. How you cannot rationalize this position is beyond me. You have to be ****** brain dead to not understand what I’m spitting out.

You can twist, squirm, and move the goal posts all you want but not a single person has come to back you up on your position. I am sticking to the topic at hand and beating you senseless and you can’t stand it because in your eyes I’m someone who doesn’t know anything and have never done anything in the car community but I’m making you look like a dumbass in front of your peers.

Lets recap.

Hio’s Rules/Thoughts (things you have actually said with evidence to back it up if I feel like searching through all your bullshit posts to find it):
1) Cylinder heads ALWAYS DESIGNATE the motor.
2) Block & bottom end NEVER DESIGNATE the motor.
3) You call hambone’s motor an LS3 because it uses LS3 heads.
4) You call TSP’s motor an LS3 because it has a stock LS3 block & bottom end.
5) OOPS WAIT. Number 4 contradicts number 1 & number 2 but you allow it because it suits your downplaying narrative.

Recap of my thoughts:
1) TSP’s 5th gen is an LS3
2) Hambone’s motor is a destroked LS7 (and everyone here agrees with this)

Im done talking about this. I’ve proved your incompetence over and over again and have exposed your double standards. I will not engage with you, the village retard, on this subject matter any longer because you do not have the mental capacity to understand it. And most of all, you do not have ***** to admit when you are wrong, even if it’s something so small like this. You’re fragile ego can’t handle it.

Temper tantrum incoming in 3...2...1...
Old 07-05-2019, 11:42 AM
7 Second Club

All while mowing my own yard and mother in laws 2 yards.....
Grounds keeper Willie excuse?????

LOLOLOLOL....wtf is going on here?
Old 07-05-2019, 11:50 AM
10 Second Club

As to everything else, who cares, you work, I work, I still get out there and race when I can. In your spare time you just bitch and whine here.
So i take you didn't like actually knowing in your heart that what you posted was complete bullshit eehh.....lol

Now....dont be a bitch like usual and ask that 5yr question to nate.

Ernie's car is awesome. But as things go it hasn't been as fast as the ls6 yet. And the ole' ls6 wasn't ran in it's highest hp form. Believe me...i am not knocking ernie's car at all. His and yours could very well run off. But he was close to you....and at this point in time the ls6 was faster than him. I think he may do some more track stuff those so hopefully he will put down a pass with it.

Originally Posted by NoEngineNawledge
I know exactly the differences between cathedral, rectangular, and square port cylinder heads. You are so full of yourself that you think you’re the one doing the teaching at all times. Everybody here knows the intake has to match the head design. All you can do is try to twist, flip flop, and change the subject to squirm out of the dark corner I put you in because I made you my bitch and it has offended you.

Hambone has a stock LS7 block; he does not have a stock LS7 crank. He uses a 3.622 crank from an LS3. Since when did they use 3.622 size crank in an LS7? Oh, that’s right. They never did. Therefore the correct term for hambone’s motor is a destroked LS7. How you cannot rationalize this position is beyond me. You have to be ****** brain dead to not understand what I’m spitting out.

You can twist, squirm, and move the goal posts all you want but not a single person has come to back you up on your position. I am sticking to the topic at hand and beating you senseless and you can’t stand it because in your eyes I’m someone who doesn’t know anything and have never done anything in the car community but I’m making you look like a dumbass in front of your peers.

Lets recap.

Hio’s Rules/Thoughts (things you have actually said with evidence to back it up if I feel like searching through all your bullshit posts to find it):
1) Cylinder heads ALWAYS DESIGNATE the motor.
2) Block & bottom end NEVER DESIGNATE the motor.
3) You call hambone’s motor an LS3 because it uses LS3 heads.
4) You call TSP’s motor an LS3 because it has a stock LS3 block & bottom end.
5) OOPS WAIT. Number 4 contradicts number 1 & number 2 but you allow it because it suits your downplaying narrative.

Recap of my thoughts:
1) TSP’s 5th gen is an LS3
2) Hambone’s motor is a destroked LS7 (and everyone here agrees with this)

Im done talking about this. I’ve proved your incompetence over and over again and have exposed your double standards. I will not engage with you, the village retard, on this subject matter any longer because you do not have the mental capacity to understand it. And most of all, you do not have ***** to admit when you are wrong, even if it’s something so small like this. You’re fragile ego can’t handle it.

Temper tantrum incoming in 3...2...1...
More babble from you when all you really have to do is post up something you've actually accomplished besides looking stupid.

Who the **** is erryone agreeing with what hammer's motor is? You just including the dumbass bitchtards in the feather duster crew? Because anyone with 1/2 a brain knows a ls7 has to use ls7 heads you dumb ****.

Tsp car is a small bore ls7 headed 6.2.....the ******* ls3 heads are gone. They gone dumbass.....gone by meaning they ain6fucking there. So no it is not necessarily a ls3.....unless you look only at the shortblock. Or in your case only the block while not considering what the rest of the engine us.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:51 AM
Teching In

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Your car would Drag Dugless's **** so bad its not even funny. Maybe when Dugless drops his 5th motor in there he will race it again.
Old 07-05-2019, 11:58 AM
7 Second Club

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
Your car would Drag Dugless's **** so bad its not even funny. Maybe when Dugless drops his 5th motor in there he will race it again.
Wait till she has the world record for LS6 dino....then run low 11s still?
Old 07-05-2019, 12:07 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Wowz! I can't even read his big long posts anymore but the first few sentences is usually enough. Lol.

Nater is doing great in here. We need hiho guys. It would be boring without him.

Very funny how he claims he don't think Carlos' car would beat his bolt on ls6. He got that 1.2 slip guys.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:27 PM
Teching In

So i take you didn't like actually knowing in your heart that what you posted was complete bullshit eehh.....lol

Now....dont be a bitch like usual and ask that 5yr question to nate.

Ernie's car is awesome. But as things go it hasn't been as fast as the ls6 yet. And the ole' ls6 wasn't ran in it's highest hp form. Believe me...i am not knocking ernie's car at all. His and yours could very well run off. But he was close to you....and at this point in time the ls6 was faster than him. I think he may do some more track stuff those so hopefully he will put down a pass with it..
I dont see why I have to ask Nate anything, youre the salty 50 year old with no purpose in the SRK section.

When he went to the track he had like 3 fucked up injectors and still went faster than most of your pulls. Never said I was gonna bus him, I always said I thought it would be a close run on 93 and it was. As far as cars he's killed that have confirmed track times, an NA S197 that went 10.74 at 128 and an M3 that went 10.80s at 132. Hes killed many cars, but those two have been proven at the track, he put 2-3 cars on each.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 2003Cobro
LOL. I just keep doing my thing.
Old 07-05-2019, 12:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

That is a no joke LS7 in that car

Quick Reply: Epic SRK B/S thread of 2019